General transgender discussion thread - Take the tranny related debates here.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
No. Just no. If you have sex with dudes you're gay.
Or bi.

I think many guys don't want to admit being bi. Not necessarily because homophobia, but because bis are often seen as untrustworthy sluts on their own. To be fair, if the slut part is true the bisexual male slut would be the most dangerous of them all from STD point of view. Widest dating pool, males on average being less careful about dangers like unprotected sex and more open to sexual encounters, the likeliness that he has catches and is able spread something fierce is pretty high. This type of man would be especially dangerous to a woman because in heterosexual sex STDs tend be easier to catch and do more damage to the woman.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Or bi.

I think many guys don't want to admit being bi. Not necessarily because homophobia, but because bis are often seen as untrustworthy sluts on their own. To be fair, if the slut part is true the bisexual male slut would be the most dangerous of them all from STD point of view. Widest dating pool, males on average being less careful about dangers like unprotected sex and more open to sexual encounters, the likeliness that he has catches and is able spread something fierce is pretty high. This type of man would be especially dangerous to a woman because in heterosexual sex STDs tend be easier to catch and do more damage to the woman.
Well it is sort of about machismo and homophobia in the black and Hispanic MSM community, who are the biggest STD vectors.

They will never admit they have sex with men. They're totally straight. That hooker I picked up last night was a woman. She tucked her balls in and everything.

Then they wonder why their baby has congenital syphilis.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let’s have some fun!
Skipping over the usual suspects of Kyle, John, and Jimmy here are the unlesser known “women” as listed:

Male truck driver. She/her.
View attachment 1110244
Mexican father of four who trooned out on his wife. She/her.
View attachment 1110208
View attachment 1110210
Self-admitted male. Furry. He/him.
View attachment 1110209
Canadian man. She/her or he/him!
View attachment 1110211
#Girlslikeus so male. She/her.
View attachment 1110213
Male. “Mom”. She/they.
View attachment 1110214
Male. Claims to be a mother. Brought his 3 yo to a trans parade. She/her.
View attachment 1110216
View attachment 1110259
“Cis lesbian” She/her.
View attachment 1110218
Male cabinet enthusiast. *She/her*.
View attachment 1110220
Male. Dress go spinney. She/her/Ms.
View attachment 1110221
Male. “Gender tourist” She/her.
View attachment 1110222
Male therapist. Bad taste in lippy. She/her.
View attachment 1110223
#Girlslikeus so again, male. The only POC on the list. She/her.
View attachment 1110225
Male truck driver (another!)
View attachment 1110226
@wabbits ninja’d!
View attachment 1110229
Male chicken rescuer. She/her.
View attachment 1110230
This fuckface. Is told by a rape survivor she’d be uncomfortable with troons in a women’s shelter, predictably goes off. Thanks to @Marvin for catching it.
View attachment 1110231
Male. Parent (better at least than mother).
View attachment 1110232
Male. “Mother”. She/her.
View attachment 1110235
Male. Frequently retweeted by the rat king.
View attachment 1110238
Disabled white lesbian cyborg. She/her, they/them.
View attachment 1110236
Really sick of these cumbrains and their larping of the term "mother". Nothing is off limits to these perverts.

Dr. Geronimo

Echo chambers are bad for your health.
kiwifarms.net
A bunch of trannies and tumblrites in the Fighting Game Community are celebrating that a player by the name of Infiltration didn't get into the top 8.

1579880330973.png

This is literally just a man: https://mobile.twitter.com/vickiviperzabel/status/1124456928283897859

For a super TLDR: Infiltration is a Korean fighting game player that had a crazy domestic life. Eventually this all led up to the police being called and him paying about $500 and being charged with 'Violence', which in the end just turned out to be a bruised wrist. Of course all the GDQ fags that found their way to the FGC and a few FGC white knights made him out to be a serial abuser and now try to get him cancelled all the time.

Investigation summary on this shit that was done by his former sponsor:
1579880864212.png

Myself and a few other people were going to make a community watch thread for the FGC, but we lost interest.

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1107925

Just your usual reddit post, right? But wait, there's more. The comment section.

Comments like this have been showing up a lot on tranny board recently.

View attachment 1107926
View attachment 1107923
View attachment 1107924
As reprehensible and deluded as this trans stuff is, there are ways of addressing your disapproval and concerns to people, that do not involve crushing them.

In fact, alienating people just turns them away from your argument.

It is good, though, that this "I am a beautiful woman and so are you" reach around rodeo is not immune to criticism. A reality check is called for. Just maybe not so much in the form of personal attacks.

Last edited:

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
I'm certain he's had the full surgery.

He said in a blog post he got a neovag over in Thailand (I think) and it didn't turn out 100%.
I don't personally think this eunuch got a full depth neovag. I think what he got was a no depth one aka just a facade of a vag, a folly.

If you go thru this thread, there are close ups of his crotch in a bikini, if you're so inclined. It was one of my posts I think.
There's no way he's tucking a even a microdick in that picture.

I think he's batshit enough to have jumped at the chance to get his dick and balls quickly cut off that he didn't fully think it thru, went to Thailand like he said and got a frankenvag he regrets.
Does any neo-vag actually work out? I've heard story of after story of troon regret, complications, revision surgeries, woe and bitterness.
From poor Jazz Jennings, to the troon who set fire to a hospital in Canada because he was unhappy with his operation, botched-gash surgeries seem to be everywhere.
If you look at tranny media though, they claim it's always perfect and so much better than a real vag.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does any neo-vag actually work out? I've heard story of after story of troon regret, complications, revision surgeries, woe and bitterness.
From poor Jazz Jennings, to the troon who set fire to a hospital in Canada because he was unhappy with his operation, botched-gash surgeries seem to be everywhere.
If you look at tranny media though, they claim it's always perfect and so much better than a real vag.
I mean realistically it's not designed to work out.
It's a folly. It's just designed to make the best of a removed genital area. I mean for real, you have to be so many levels of fucked up mentally to believe that it's anything viable.

Genitals are complex and more than just sex organs. An imitation vagina can't and never could mimic that complexity, just as an imitation penis can't. The problem is, as we've seen with so many of these freaks, especially Rhys here, is that whilst logically you'd go into it seeing a neogenital as merely the inpression of what genital you want, because these nuts are mentally ill, they fall into delusion and think it's an ACTUAL penis/vagina or that it's indistinguishable from the real thing.

Because the mental illness isn't being treated, we have to put up with these loons like Rhys, thinking they're biologically female.

The reality is and only ever will be that their snuffed out genitals are a skin version of Marge's Chanel suit. I mean, it's mangled flesh festooned into the style of something else. When it doesn't work as intended and they can't delude themselves into a further lull, of course they'll get mad.

Tbh right, like I kinda love that the media/woketards push it, coz if I had to think of a punishment I'd enjoy to befall mentally ill freaks, it'd be genital mutilation. You get Rhys as the result.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
In the news today from England. I expect to see more of these cases as the trans kids grow up and realize what has been done to them.

Transgender suing gender clinic
  • Keira Bell, aged 23, describes herself as being 'stuck between the two sexes'
  • As a child she was prescribed hormone blockers and was given a male hormone
  • She had her breasts removed three years ago in an operation paid for by the NHS
  • Keira now doesn't want to be a man and joined legal action against gender clinic
  • So controversial is the case, lawyers expect it to end up in the Supreme Court

For this tragic state of affairs Keira blames the treatment that began at the Tavistock in North London when, at 16, she no longer wanted to be a girl and asked for help.

After three one-hour appointments, she was prescribed hormone blockers to halt the development of her female body.

Put on what she calls a 'roller coaster' journey, she was soon being given the male hormone testosterone to change her appearance. Three years ago, she had her breasts removed, in an operation paid for by the NHS.

Despite that dramatic step, this story has taken an extraordinary twist. For Keira has now changed her mind about being a man. She believes it is an impossible quest, and is trying to reverse the process.

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1107925

Just your usual reddit post, right? But wait, there's more. The comment section.

Comments like this have been showing up a lot on tranny board recently.

View attachment 1107926
View attachment 1107923
View attachment 1107924
While I do agree that your genes stay the same and the best you can do is to try and look the gender you identify as, these gender critical people can get super MATI at times. It's amazing how exceptional the shit-flinging here is.

vaporubber

kiwifarms.net
It’s honestly pathetic to watch them try to pretend to be “badass” and “idgaf trans is too cool for school babe” and “lmao out here triggering terfs and getting laid in the shade fam”

Are they not aware that their embarrassing biweekly public meltdowns kinda give away the fact that they’re unstable mental cases? And maybe they’re not exactly pulling off the “2 kool 4 skool” vibes due to their own poorly treated - and very visible - personality disorder histrionics? Maybe I’m missing something.

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
It’s honestly pathetic to watch them try to pretend to be “badass” and “idgaf trans is too cool for school babe” and “lmao out here triggering terfs and getting laid in the shade fam”

Are they not aware that their embarrassing biweekly public meltdowns kinda give away the fact that they’re unstable mental cases? And maybe they’re not exactly pulling off the “2 kool 4 skool” vibes due to their own poorly treated - and very visible - personality disorder histrionics? Maybe I’m missing something.
I think both sides of the argument can be pretty exceptional at times. Horseshoe theory in effect, I guess?

chainlinktrillionaire

kiwifarms.net
Whose the 3rd most exceptional tranny, I think any competition for 1st would be a heavyweight battle between Chris-chan and Yaniv, but who gets the bronze medal.

I would say Charles Clymer, he checks all the boxes. Not passing in the slightest, gets people fired for misgendering him, fundraising scams, became a troon after getting cancelled for being a creep.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: zedkissed60
Tags
None