• “I'm chopping off my dick fuck you dad!“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

George Ouzounian v. Asterios Kokkinos (2018)

Discussion in 'Lolcow & Lolcow LLP' started by Null, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Could Ramos get into any legal trouble by going on youtube and saying "LOL. Landau is a faggot?" How severe are the penalties for ethics violations in NY?

• Late Late x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  2. So what's going on with the sanctions? Wasn't the date set in January? There's nothing new on lolsuit.com indicating a postponement and no other goss coming through (and I can't be bothered to go through Asterios' hour-long streams). Did they secretly settle after all?

kiwifarms.is

3. In Rekieta's latest video at 11:51, he says Asterios is still fighting to get his money back through sanctions.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. Ok, on the current Dick Show they said that there was a sanctions hearing with the fantastic outcome of being postponed again because the judge couldn't be bothered to read any of the case documents beforehand. America ftw.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  5. Link?

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Ramos retiring was a terrible mishap

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. Patreon dot com slash Asterios!

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  8. The new judge has probably had to come up to speed on Ramos's entire docket and it's full of cases that are actually important and worth millions of dollars. This is only in the Commercial Division, which usually hears such cases, because of Landau's incompetent drafting and ludicrous claims of tens of millions in damages.

The current case, over sanctions, is over some few tens of thousands of dollars.

Also where is this even being heard? I don't see any hearings in the original case or even any documents since November of last year.

I guess there's this:

Appearance Information:
    Appearance
    Date
    Time Court Date
    Purpose
    Outcome
    Type
    Justice
    Part
    Remarks Motion
    Seq

01/23/2019 Supreme Initial (first time on) BORROK, ANDREW
    IAS PRELIMINARY CONFERENCE 53 10:00 AM

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #248 AnOminous, Feb 13, 2019 at 3:44 PM
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019 at 3:49 PM
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  9. Information on the judge in case anyone's interested:

https://www.nycourts.gov/courts/comdiv/ny/newyork_bio_Borrok.shtml

Apparently this is his first month and a half as judge on the Commercial Division. Just imagine walking into your chambers and one of the first things you see on your docket is this shitshow. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy immediately becomes an alcoholic after just skimming over this case.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    soy_king

soy_king Now with 1000% more estrogen!

kiwifarms.is
  10. Sure, it's not the highest priority on his list, but then why waste everybody's time with a useless hearing? He should just say that he is busy with real cases and postpone it until he is in the mood...

kiwifarms.is
  11. Sounds like that's what he did.

• Agree Agree x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  12. I mean without dragging everyone in for a hearing :\.. But maybe that's faster than e-mail in New York.

kiwifarms.is
  13. Lawsuit between companies where millions are at stake or a piles of garbage over a few thousand?

Not surprising he postponed it until the actual cases are cleared. With the amount of documents he has to sift through to catch up and get to grips with everything, a relatively unimportant sanctions hearing that's only there because of Landau would be bottom of the list.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.