George Ouzounian v. Asterios Kokkinos (2018) -

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Did Landau ever get paid? Just wondering if Maddox paid him or if he plans on suing to get his money
I think LanDUI is more than happy to cut and run with however much money he got out of him up front. Man is a crook, and this Dick's fan's focused too much on him for his comfort as a shady fucker.

• Agree
Reactions: Pissmaster

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the status of this case?
As far as I know it was requested to be refilled against Asterios but dismissed with prejudice against all other parties.

Maddox never refilled the complaint and I think by now The statute of limitations would’ve run out on this case. Not to mention the fact that Landau has sued Maddox for non-payment of services as he always does because he is a scummy fucker.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as I know it was requested to be refilled against Asterios but dismissed with prejudice against all other parties.

Maddox never refilled the complaint and I think by now The statute of limitations would’ve run out on this case. Not to mention the fact that Landau has sued Maddox for non-payment of services as he always does because he is a scummy fucker.
So the case was aborted? Got it.