Graeme Kelly / Irishbrony1988 / @IrishbronyKelly - Brony, clopper, depressed gaming youtuber, not a pedophile, lol look at his nose

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Do they ever put the pedos in special lockup/solitary to protect them over there?
Arbour Hill's about as close as it gets to nonce protection in Ireland (it's a separate facility for them). I don't think Dublin has cared much what happens to those freaks outside of EU regulations. I think what's meant by "he won't last long" is that even there, the inmates form pecking orders and would prolly eat Graeme alive.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Arbour Hill's about as close as it gets to nonce protection in Ireland (it's a separate facility for them). I don't think Dublin has cared much what happens to those freaks outside of EU regulations. I think what's meant by "he won't last long" is that even there, the inmates form pecking orders and would prolly eat Graeme alive.
Yeah pretty much, Arbour hill is for sex offenders, so they're in a completely different prison to other prisoners. Considering how Graeme whines about KF I doubt he'd do much better with actually criminals

KawaiiFarms

*teleports behind you* "..so I am"
kiwifarms.net
It's been a bit quiet so I figure I'd share some of the happenings in GK land.

Graeme added some Russian script kiddie sped head to the server, who immediately used it as a means of testing his webhook scripts and assorted other stupid shit (including a Twitter bot that spams posts in the most unreadable manner). Graeme tries to get him to code a bot to help him out...

1573730510421.png

Later he posted this:
1573731396211.png

The assumption is baby's first DDOS attempt and the IP he's actually hitting is a fake delivered by Cloudflare.

"Sherbie", the prepubescent pony smut writer Graeme is grooming, from way back on page 4, has finally googled himself and found a screenshot of his posts from the thread:

1573731274369.png

Lastly I present an art piece simply entitled "Why No-One Talks to Graeme Kelly":

1573731311065.png

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been a bit quiet so I figure I'd share some of the happenings in GK land.

Graeme added some Russian script kiddie sped head to the server, who immediately used it as a means of testing his webhook scripts and assorted other stupid shit (including a Twitter bot that spams posts in the most unreadable manner). Graeme tries to get him to code a bot to help him out...

View attachment 1009693

Later he posted this:
View attachment 1009704
The assumption is baby's first DDOS attempt and the IP he's actually hitting is a fake delivered by Cloudflare.

"Sherbie", the prepubescent pony smut writer Graeme is grooming, from way back on page 4, has finally googled himself and found a screenshot of his posts from the thread:

View attachment 1009701

Lastly I present an art piece simply entitled "Why No-One Talks to Graeme Kelly":

View attachment 1009702
Wow
Cool

CompileGentoo

I don't even exist, so I don't
kiwifarms.net
Later he posted this:
View attachment 1009704
The assumption is baby's first DDOS attempt and the IP he's actually hitting is a fake delivered by Cloudflare
Cool, wow.

I've been thinking of the IP format. Originally I would of thought it is a basic DDoS, however I'm 99% sure he's fucked up. IPV4 address is 213.23.163.3492
3492 is not even close to being a valid IP address, given IPV4's maximum limit is 255.
And reverse searching the ipv6 address shows that it's a generic Google IP. I'm not sure if Cloudflare integrate Google's IPV6 stuff at all, or if this moron was actually dumb enough to try and DDoS Google.

/Autism

EDIT: Corrected wording a bit, also saying he's not that ugly heavily implies that he is ugly

Additional: Sperg 2 looks ridiculous in the stereotypical feminist glasses
Sperg 3 looks close to causing Columbine 2.0
Sperg 4 looks like the kid who would challenge you to fight in school, but would run crying to a teacher if you actually punched him

Last edited:

KawaiiFarms

*teleports behind you* "..so I am"
kiwifarms.net
Graeme also had a tumble down some stairs (or maybe his Nazi brother threw him down them...) and is off to get some x-rays:

1573737206027.png

He posted about it like 12+ hours ago, I feel like if it were anything serious he would have known relatively quickly. They'll probably just give him some paracetamol and send him home.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino