Greta Gustava Martela / Kjel Anderson & Nina/Niraj Chaubal - Stole $350k+ from Trans Lifeline, kill count of 2+ from negligence, Founders of Sisterwood/La Zorra.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Imago

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have updated the information about Brian Marsaw using information provided by Zedkissed60 and The Ghost of ODB. A short summery:

Brian Marsaw's full name is Joseph Brian Marsaw born June 1972.

He has been arrested multiple times in multiple counties for drunk driving. He was ordered into California's Multiple offender program back in 7/9/2018. He didn't enroll and a warrant was issued 1/25/2019.

marin county.jpgIMG_6312.jpgIMG_6313.jpgIMG_6322.jpgIMG_6323.jpgIMG_6324.jpgIMG_6326.jpgIMG_6327.jpgIMG_6337.jpgmop program.jpg

Brian is also leaving behind a dicey living situation. He didn't get along with his old room mate and there are indications that the room mate might have been considering charges against Brian. (That photo with the bruise) I don't trust any of these guys, but it does paint a picture.

v day ed.PNGvday ed 12.PNGvday ed 22.PNGvday ed 32.PNGcooking cont.PNG

His parents are Donald and Cynthia Marsaw Married in 1971, divorced in 1976. Cynthia took the kids after the divorce and in 1981 changed everyone's names. Cynthia Marsaw became Lou Cinda May Wheatley . The kids got equally strange names. This sheds some light on the odd message he had about his mom, according to his post he would have been 12 when he last saw his mom in 1984.

namechange.jpg

Mom's last know address was a trailer in New Castle Colorado. Brian is not the only child she lost track of. In 2008 she reached out to a newspaper looking for help finding her daughter.

Dad remarried and had another son in 1997, Brian is friends with his stepbrother on Facebook, but not his dad or stepmom. Dad is a Vietnam veteran, and he is not a snitch.

dad is not a snitch.png

Everything I've said about this guy was already guessed by members of this forum. Brian is a man born into a bad situation who just kept digging. He has know genuine hardships in his life and doesn't strike me as the kind of man who will let himself be pushed around by Shrek. No matter how much of a tough guy he pretends to be Kjel is still the soft techbro type that Brian hates so much.

Attachments

Last edited:

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have updated the information about Brian Marsaw using information provided by Zedkissed60 and The Ghost of ODB. A short summery:

Brian Marsaw's full name is Joseph Brian Marsaw born June 1972.

He has been arrested multiple times in multiple counties for drunk driving. He was ordered into California's Multiple offender program back in 7/9/2018. He didn't enroll and a warrant was issued 1/25/2019.

View attachment 759083View attachment 759088View attachment 759089View attachment 759090View attachment 759092View attachment 759094View attachment 759095View attachment 759096View attachment 759097View attachment 759085

Brian is also leaving behind a dicey living situation. He didn't get along with his old room mate and there are indications that the room mate might have been considering charges against Brian. (That photo with the bruise) I don't trust any of these guys, but it does paint a picture.

View attachment 759073View attachment 759074View attachment 759075View attachment 759076View attachment 759077

His parents are Donald and Cynthia Marsaw Married in 1971, divorced in 1976. Cynthia took the kids after the divorce and in 1981 changed everyone's names. Cynthia Marsaw became Lou Cinda May Wheatley . The kids got equally strange names. This sheds some light on the odd message he had about his mom, according to his post he would have been 12 when he last saw his mom in 1984.

View attachment 759101

Mom's last know address was a trailer in New Castle Colorado. Brian is not the only child she lost track of. In 2008 she reached out to a newspaper looking for help finding her daughter.

Dad remarried and had another son in 1997, Brian is friends with his stepbrother on Facebook, but not his dad or stepmom. Dad is a Vietnam veteran, and he is not a snitch.

View attachment 759081

Everything I've said about this guy was already guessed by members of this forum. Brian is a man born into a bad situation who just kept digging. He has know genuine hardships in his life and doesn't strike me as the kind of man who will let himself be pushed around by Shrek. No matter how much of a tough guy he pretends to be Kjel is still the soft techbro type that Brian hates so much.
this is great backstory.

I could go to Walmart and come out either rich or scary
We all know which way he came out.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Looked up what the multiple offender program constitutes. Basically, California has ascending tiers of DUI school that you get bounced into as you rack up more offenses, and the MOP is the top of the heap, a 30-month program involving about 80 hours of assorted group counseling and a couple hundred hours of community service, the tab for which costs the offender $3000. Marsaw evidently decided he preferred the desert to all of that.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to think Shrek found a monkey's paw and wished for "Someone to move to La Zorra who's the kind of person that knows how to survive in the desert and wants to be out there".
Sometimes the monkey's paw has to really twist things around, and sometimes you walk riiiiight into it.

break these cuffs

pic related: its me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
Slingblade has moved to more ignorant rubes and Phil is getting the boot, here's to hoping one or booth end up with this dude. Mommy won't be coming to help them when he threatens to shoot them for sharting their pants and not changing. Plus, Slingblade might get him to fall off the wagon.
yes I know he's already back on the liquor

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Going by what was unearthed above about his criminal record, I wouldn't overestimate Brian's capacity for mayhem. If he were the violent type, I feel like he'd have to have something in his jacket along those lines -- assault, APO, resisting arrest, something. The fact that there aren't any other charges to go along with his fistful of DUI busts suggests he went quietly enough each time.

My read is he's a user and a fuckup, and he can probably take a beating given he's been in the system, but not necessarily a legitimate tough guy.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Going by what was unearthed above about his criminal record, I wouldn't overestimate Brian's capacity for mayhem. If he were the violent type, I feel like he'd have to have something in his jacket along those lines -- assault, APO, resisting arrest, something. The fact that there aren't any other charges to go along with his fistful of DUI busts suggests he went quietly enough each time.

My read is he's a user and a fuckup, and he can probably take a beating given he's been in the system, but not necessarily a legitimate tough guy.
I think most people are banking on the difference between "unwilling to fight a whole group of cops inside of a city while under dashcam survailence while drunk" and "willing to shoot an annoying tranny in the middle of the desert where there will be 0 repercussions while sober".

If he murders anyone out there, it will be months before the body is even looked for.

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that there aren't any other charges to go along with his fistful of DUI busts suggests he went quietly enough each time.

I dunno... he scared the crap out of the other troon that was out there with him, enough so the other guy possibly called mom & dad to come save him. This guy was literally making death threats almost on the first day. The troon of the first part, who left, was a bit of a snowflake; even so, I bet the troon of the second part exudes serious bad news vibes, like you get when you can tell someone is seriously "off" and your spidey danger-sense activates.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino