Greta Gustava Martela / Kjel Anderson & Nina/Niraj Chaubal - Stole $350k+ from Trans Lifeline, kill count of 2+ from negligence, Founders of Sisterwood/La Zorra.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbf the crueller side of me would love to see.the excuses they come up with for why their house is constantly being torn apart since they'd never ever own up to not being able to train their dog

But collies are good boys and should be kept far far away from these idiots
Last time they blamed it on adolescent rebellion.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Raven is probably already dead. You can’t just take in an injured Raven, you must take them to an avian rescue or someone who specializes in corvid rehab. Corvids, and esp Ravens, must be around other ravens they cannot survive without social interaction from other ravens.

Ravens and crows get rescued fairly often because their flock will kick up such a insane cacophony when one their own is injured on the ground. People go investigate what the ruckus is, and many times get attacked, because corvids will not just leave an injured mate. They stick around trying to protect it and scare away predators. When corvid fledgings are on the ground it’s like a Hitchock film if you get near them.

I’ve rescued ravens and crows, they always had to immediately go to a retired veterinarian who had a two ravens he kept so that the rescue birds had social interaction. He was the only guy in 100 miles that did corvid rescue thanks to having other corvids on hand.

Ravens are incredibly smart and social, they deserve a lot better than to die of loneliness in the hands of narcissistic Troons.

Last edited:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Raven is probably already dead. You can’t just take in an injured Raven, you must take them to an avian rescue or someone who specializes in corvid rehab. Corvids, and esp Ravens, must be around other ravens they cannot survive without social interaction from other ravens.

Ravens and crows get rescued fairly often because their flock will kick up such a insane cacophony when one their own is injured on the ground. People go investigate what the ruckus is, and many times get attacked, because corvids will not just leave an injured mate. They stick around trying to protect it and scare away predators. When corvid fledgings are on the ground it’s like a Hitchock film if you get near them.

I’ve rescued ravens and crows, they always had to immediately go to a retired veterinarian who had a two ravens he kept so that the rescue birds had social interaction. He was the only guy in 100 miles that did corvid rescue thanks to having other corvids on hand.

Ravens are incredibly smart and social, they deserve a lot better than to die of loneliness in the hands of narcissistic Troons.
Corvids are just as big of selfish assholes as a troon but I think they may be smarter on average

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Corvids are just as big of selfish assholes as a troon but I think they may be smarter on average
Corvids are assholes to humans but many mate for life, have extremely close, established social groups and give mutual aid to other corvids.

Pretty much the exact opposites of Troons, except the assholes to all humans part and trying to fuck their own reflection in a mirror thing.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Greta is ridiculously impulsive. I guarantee the only thought he had was “This will be cool.”

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like the law has ever stopped either of these troons from committing whatever crimes they feel like.
Greta views the law as something that doesn’t really apply to him. This is a person who thinks literally threatening to kill someone for being mean is normal behaviour. Whatever he can get away with is good. If he can’t get away with it, the person punishing him is in the wrong. Hell, he thinks the solution to having the police after him is to shoot at them. He thinks he’s the star of his own action movie.

Last edited:

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like the law has ever stopped either of these troons from committing whatever crimes they feel like.
They could steal hundreds of thousands of dollars from the hotline they ran, and their only "punishment" is to "transition" out of the organization.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net

Nina and I have accepted leadership positions at "Raven Life Line"

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Greta views the law as something that doesn’t really apply to him. This is a person who thinks literally threatening to kill someone for being mean is normal behaviour. Whatever he can get away with is good. If he can’t get away with it, the person punishing him is in the wrong. Hell, he thinks the solution to having the police after him is to shoot at them. He thinks he’s the star of his own action movie.
No wonder they lived in Chicago. Felt right at home with the other Joggers.

Reactions: Bees

titty skeleton

bones are transphobic :/
kiwifarms.net
Is translifeline still a scam or did they get their shit together after Greta left?
It is still a scam, but they are less of a scam.
I think it's safe to say within reason that anything operated by troons is liable to be a scam. Their whole identity is predicated on the scam that taking snake oil horse piss pills turns you into a true and honest woman with all the biological functions of having a vagina and uterus. Factor in as well the rampant narcissism, nepotism, general disconnection from reality, and refusal to accept that consequences could even grace their presence and it's extremely easy to see how most everything troons touch or operate is or eventually becomes a scam.

I doubt KF or anyone else will get access to their backend again, but I can make an educated guess and say that next to nothing will have changed. I occasionally see people making donations to TLL come across my feeds from virtue signaling accounts, and considering nobody is really going to fact check them on account of: charity, trans, suicide prevention, it's almost a perfect defense against anyone trying to criticize it. They can probably do literally nothing and still get donations on the virtue angle alone because the criticism is so verboten to troon or troon-adjacent social spaces it gets you burned at the stake.

Whether or not the new owners are competent or not doesn't really matter because they'll get support from name and mission statement alone. They could answer zero calls, and because tranny suicide attempts and suicide baiting are such common attention seeking tactics from troons nobody really gives a shit besides the good ol' "I'm here for you" etc etc. Troons genuinely don't give a shit about other suicidal troons, it's all to maintain the phony sense of community they have when most of them can't stand eachother. Couple that with the fact that if a random twitter troon is suicidal and is posting about how "nobody picked up when I called," the most likely scenario is that gets sweeped under the rug and TLL remains completely silent on it.

Part of me wants to believe that the new TLL will actually do something of value. Part of me knows that's extremely unlikely to happen. But then again the vast majority of troons and trenders bring this misery upon themselves due to being irredeemable failures to begin with, so are we really losing anything?

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Part of me wants to believe that the new TLL will actually do something of value. Part of me knows that's extremely unlikely to happen.
Hey there. Don't go all blackpill. TLL is providing two valuable services.

Firstly, by not answering the phones they are doing their own small part in helping get to that 50% benchmark.
And secondly, by siphoning funds from well-meaning bleeding hearts and leveraging their connections and woke guilt to the max, they are ensuring no other organization that is competently run (or would at least answer their phones) is able to emerge.

I admire and salute TLL's contributions to making the world better by doing its own small part to ridding it of trannies.