GROCERY HAUL | I LIVE AT WALMART | VLOGMAS DAY 20 2019 - 12/20/2019 -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a idea dumbass, why dont you call the person that refered you and tell them you can't get ahold of the doctor or email the place. She calls and cant get a answer so she just goes back to fucking sleep instead of finding a solution to possibly save her life.
the phone number might be wrong or something, I tend to google the place to compare if I don't get an answer.

Citroen

kiwifarms.net
There's no way a doctor's office doesn't at least have an after-hours prerecorded message with general information and opening hours. She could easily find a different urologist as well, she's dumb but not that dumb. She doesn't actually want a second opinion. I wonder what's the angle. Did she exaggerate her health problems for attention and she's looking to placate the concerned? Not Victimlynn's fault she can't find a second opinion, they aren't answereen.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
gorl is making her own subliminal images lol
this was my fav

Screenshot_2019-12-20-12-22-40.png
Screenshot_2019-12-20-12-22-44.png

Screenshot_2019-12-20-12-19-52.pngScreenshot_2019-12-20-12-20-12.pngScreenshot_2019-12-20-12-21-52.png
scenic views from the scooty puff
her arm looks childlike reaching up

Screenshot_2019-12-20-12-22-47.pngScreenshot_2019-12-20-12-23-16.png
her chest looks red here, is it just the lighting? or a rash?

Screenshot_2019-12-20-12-23-31.png
food aggression on full display

Screenshot_2019-12-20-12-23-49.png
dear god help me
both of their faces lmao enjoy the avatars

beggy be looking like Toby Turtle
Toby.jpg

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
gorl is making her own subliminal images lol
this was my fav

View attachment 1060285
View attachment 1060286

View attachment 1060279View attachment 1060281View attachment 1060283
scenic views from the scooty puff
her arm looks childlike reaching up

View attachment 1060284View attachment 1060287
her chest looks red here, is it just the lighting? or a rash?

View attachment 1060288
food aggression on full display

View attachment 1060289
dear god help me
both of their faces lmao enjoy the avatars

beggy be looking like Toby Turtle
View attachment 1060297
There's something just.. so delightfully ironic about Amber looking like death here, holding up a box of LIFE cereal.

I like how the holiday videos are swinging between health crisis after crisis, followed up by "I'm liveen life an everything is fine!". I always figured the end would come right after one of those everything is fine videos.

Yeah, the saga of FAT is coming to it's natural conclusion, pretty soon.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no fucking way the psychiatrists office wouldn't make Benzo another appt with the cancellation. She's full of shit.
She lies about the most trivial shit.
Homegirl is looking haggard as hell.
I'm thinking it's because as the week progresses she gets dirtier and dirtier and then when it's about to be the weekend she'll hose down because she knows she's going to see Destiny again. Imagine how that makes Becky feel. I mean, if Becky could feel anything.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Phone calls give her extreme panic-inducing anxiety, but she has no problem scooty-puffing around a Wal-Mart with a camera in her face at 600+ lbs?

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. 🤔

Even after being 'recognized,' she doesn't miss a beat. lol Imagine the whole world knowing your hygiene habits and every terrible fact about you, but instead of feeling utter shame in interactions like that, it just fuels your delusions of grandeur.

Amber appears to be entering the early stages of renal failure, and is still going to buffets, not taking antibiotics and not hydrating.

I'm waiting for her rock bottom, but I just don't think it exists. If physical pain isn't the impetus for change, nothing will ever be. She's gonna die filthy, hated and broke. And she doesn't even care.

I hope Twinkie Store survives her, finds a new forever home, and we can tie a pretty little bow on this horrible saga, because that's the only positive that can come from it.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Amber

ITS. TIME. TO. STOP. EATING. CARBS.

You don't fucking need them, you don't need Life Cereal (25g of Carbs, but she probably eats a double serving so 50g), you don't need Shepherds Pie (31g of Carbs).

There is absolutely no fucking point in getting carb smart ice cream bars if you're going to eat that shit listed above. She is better off getting all-natural ice cream, it would literally be better for her then those processed ice cream bars.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Amber

ITS. TIME. TO. STOP. EATING. CARBS.

You don't fucking need them, you don't need Life Cereal (25g of Carbs, but she probably eats a double serving so 50g), you don't need Shepherds Pie (31g of Carbs).

There is absolutely no fucking point in getting carb smart ice cream bars if you're going to eat that shit listed above. She is better off getting all-natural ice cream, it would literally be better for her then those processed ice cream bars.
It will never really matter what Albert buys because its the sheer mass of calories she eats daily that is the problem.

If you only let her eat, say, apples; she would eat bags of them untill she couldn't move.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no fucking way the psychiatrists office wouldn't make Benzo another appt with the cancellation. She's full of shit.
She lies about the most trivial shit.
Homegirl is looking haggard as hell.
psychiatrists do shit like that sometimes, unfortunately. Especially around holidays. they get to be pickier since they are in high demand, and they mostly just adjust medications and send people to the er if the drugs cause serious side effects or someone feels like killing themselves. Few of them actually do therapy. Usually psychiatrists are booked up for at least a month, which absolutely screws over people who are bipolar/schizophrenic and about to run out of meds. they run out of meds and then think the meds are poison or they don't need them or some other deluded thing and don't get back on until an absolute emergency presents itself. This is a terrible system, but it is what happens when demand vastly outweighs supply.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The issue I'm sure is that Becky's stupid ass didn't say anything when they called like "I really need to be seen because this medication isn't right for me," or whatever. Had she said that they would've figured something out. In fact, her psychiatrist should've already known about this but again, Becky is stupid. If you're "really struggling" and need your meds adjusted or switched, you should fucking call and say that. You don't sit there and wait in agony until your next appointment. She could've potentially been moved up and now she's fucked

It's not about the psychiatrist having a warm heart it's about them not wanting to lose their license and get sued when a patient kills themselves. That's why they "care" even in podunk Kentucky.

Tags
None