Gunt Chronology - Important Highlights and Dates in Gunt History

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

A Logging Company

Located in Burkittsville, MD
kiwifarms.net
Auuuurrggg. Ladies and Guntlemen, with the creation of a dedicated board, I feel a timeline of key events in Gunt history is warranted and necessary. So much has happened: from GG, to his Youtube heyday as the last man standing of IBS, the Stream.me era, to the demon baby arc we are currently in. This will be a great reference for people new to the world of Guntwatching and for those who want a stroll down memory lane.

Personally, I know barely anything about his Gamergate shenanigans other than a few humorous clips, so I am requesting some insight to some key GG events involving Ralph.

This OP is an ongoing work in progress. I have it divided into two key main epochs: "Before Gunt" (B.G) and "After Gunt" (A.G.). The reason for this is it was after the Gunt reveal that Ralph went from having the reputation and shenanigans of a typical e-celeb (other than his arrest), to the current level of cowdome he has now reached. For reference, the first mention of the word "Gunt" on here was on 167 about 2 years ago.
BEFORE GUNT (B.G)
#GamerGate (Also known as "The 9/11 of the Internet)
Gunt v. State of Virgina's Female Police Officers
Post Jail/IBS Era
AFTER GUNT (A.G)
  • Pillstream
  • Pillstream 2: The Vaush Faceoff
  • Stream.me officially imploding and shutting down
  • the cog stream where he flipped out at Xander
  • Marriage and Divorce from Nora
  • Sex tape leak
  • The last time Zidane was a cohost
  • The Rand Goad Meltdown
  • Knoxville/The Great Gunt Reveal
  • Lord Akira Doxing
  • Miami Trip
  • First mention of "Gunt" in relation to Ralph on the forum (Jan 24th 2019)
If there is anything else I missed, think should be include (particularly GG stuff), or if you happen to know the dates off the top of your head, please post in this thread.

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a really good timeline somewhere already in the 3600 paged thread discussion.
Edit: @Sriracha put together a nice timeline too. (took me 4 attempts to spell that thing, slantcard revoked)
Here it is: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ethan-ralph-gunt-report.81210/
I kind of want to create a calendar/mindmap styled interactive thing for this pig's history. Not sure how I'll do it.

Also @Null do you think these two threads should be moved here (and stay locked) just as a reference?
Ralph & Warski go to Miami
#Killstream March 4th, 2019 (&/or Stream.me's death)

I also remember seeing something along the lines of "thread for the demon baby right before it hatches", I forgot. I made the thread anyway because the family's already named him (Alexander, a boy) and stuff could happen in the meantime since Fai can't get offline.

Last edited:

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
Eh... Maybe we can mark December 15th 2020 as the date Phantom Organization's Youtube server was struck down for good.

I am sure @theralph has nothing to do with this.
Screenshot_20201215-201600_Discord.jpg

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
False flagging pig goblin, remember, one of this gunted pig's biggest moments was hosting the Matt Jarbo false flagging "expose", where he grunted like swine awaiting its execution. Obviously, Zidan was the one who exposed boulder boy. How many people has he flagged so far? Jarbo flagged, I believe, 6 times? 4 Dame Pesos videos, a Tonka one, and something else? Obviously everyone assume Jarbo flagged the Killstream down then went on in an attempt to weasel himself out, but this claim must be questioned now. The common "non-proof" is that Matt took a long time because he was removing shit using inspect element or some browser plugin. If the fat flaggot can produce a video of him viewing his flags after refreshing and if the Killstream wasn't on there, then it probably went down because of YouTube's new detection or whatever. I remember I was trying to archive a montage of Sargon using racial slurs back then and the video instantly got flagged for hate speech, giving me one strike.

Nowadays when I think of a false flagging fat faggot, I think of the Gunt. He flagged down two streams and where I was there live (Sam Losco and Pho Bingas). The stream will buffer, and then not respond. Only refreshing will one see a DMCA notice. Pho Binga's stream was absolutely transformative, he commentated on Ralph's shitty show, it strictly falls under fair use. Did this happen at all 2 years ago? What if the pig flagged himself? We know he uses fake emails like [email protected] to DMCA others now.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
Any news where po will go? @Jester69
His Discord is here.

Under "Announcements" he claims he is going by "deletus fetus'd".
new channel.

False flagging pig goblin, remember, one of this gunted pig's biggest moments was hosting the Matt Jarbo false flagging "expose", where he grunted like swine awaiting its execution. Obviously, Zidan was the one who exposed boulder boy. How many people has he flagged so far? Jarbo flagged, I believe, 6 times? 4 Dame Pesos videos, a Tonka one, and something else? Obviously everyone assume Jarbo flagged the Killstream down then went on in an attempt to weasel himself out, but this claim must be questioned now. The common "non-proof" is that Matt took a long time because he was removing shit using inspect element or some browser plugin. If the fat flaggot can produce a video of him viewing his flags after refreshing and if the Killstream wasn't on there, then it probably went down because of YouTube's new detection or whatever. I remember I was trying to archive a montage of Sargon using racial slurs back then and the video instantly got flagged for hate speech, giving me one strike.

Nowadays when I think of a false flagging fat faggot, I think of the Gunt. He flagged down two streams and where I was there live (Sam Losco and Pho Bingas). The stream will buffer, and then not respond. Only refreshing will one see a DMCA notice. Pho Binga's stream was absolutely transformative, he commentated on Ralph's shitty show, it strictly falls under fair use. Did this happen at all 2 years ago? What if the pig flagged himself? We know he uses fake emails like [email protected] to DMCA others now.
plus ppp and dear leader...

Mr. Manchester

Compliant with current mandate.
kiwifarms.net
There was that time Brianna Wu kicked him out of some talk she was giving at a convention. I saw that video before I knew who Ralph even was, then saw it years later and immediately recognized the dolphin laugh. I believe this was pre-arrest so we have rare footage of classic Ralph in action.

Unfortunately this is the only copy of this historic meeting of legendary mongoloids I could find, and some faggot put shitty kill bill music over it so you can't hear the gunted chuckle.

Slaundromat

kiwifarms.net
A while ago I made a post on how fast the Ralph thread was moving. I figured it would be nice to celebrate the new board by revisiting it. I'm not sure this is the right place for it, but it may inspire people to look at what happened around spikes in posting frequency.
plot.png

This first figure shows the old data (black dots) and new data (blue dots). The black line is the previous exponential fit, and the blue line is a new one. The red lines show the uncertainty of the old data's fitted line. Those are chosen according to twice the estimated standard error of the fit's parameters, so roughly 95% of points should fit. You can see most new data falls within this range: we're ready for scientific publication. I wonder which is the leading journal on Internet gossip forum kinetics.
plot-log.png

The second plot is in log-scale, so some of the early details are more visible. I didn't bother with formatting, so for dates you'll have to compare with the above.

For some idea of what to expect: we'll be reaching a 1 million post count around the start of 2023, and will have surpassed today's Kiwi Farms site-wide post count of ~7.6 million by summer 2024, quickly growing into tens of millions. If you'd allow me to speculate, I would say this immense increase in posting activity can only be explained if the demon baby ends up actually being a demon baby; ravaging the world and leaving the Kiwi Farms as humanity's sole refuge. In any case, I would advise Null to start buying more server capacity.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
There was that time Brianna Wu kicked him out of some talk she was giving at a convention. I saw that video before I knew who Ralph even was, then saw it years later and immediately recognized the dolphin laugh. I believe this was pre-arrest so we have rare footage of classic Ralph in action.

Unfortunately this is the only copy of this historic meeting of legendary mongoloids I could find, and some faggot put shitty kill bill music over it so you can't hear the gunted chuckle.

.. look at the proto gunt as it's host waddled.

there's a big spike in 2019.

Mr. Manchester

Compliant with current mandate.
kiwifarms.net
Kind of interesting poking through the google results for the Wu/Ralph moment.

Here's an old reddit thread with anti-gamergaters shitting on Ralph: https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/33rixt/so_the_ralph_retort_guy_is_going_to_brianna_wus/

Here's the article from the gunt himself: https://theralphretort.com/will-bri...nterview-today-at-richmonds-ravencon-4024015/

And the 3rd result (my personal favorite) a business insider article titled "A prominent leader of Gamergate was just arrested on charges of assaulting a police officer"

It has a quote from the Wu-man himself talking about how Ralph doxxxxxed him.

What a fun trip down memory lane
:story: