Gunt Chronology - Important Highlights and Dates in Gunt History

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Auuuurrggg. Ladies and Guntlemen, with the creation of a dedicated board, I feel a timeline of key events in Gunt history is warranted and necessary. So much has happened: from GG, to his Youtube heyday as the last man standing of IBS, the Stream.me era, to the demon baby arc we are currently in. This will be a great reference for people new to the world of Guntwatching and for those who want a stroll down memory lane.

Personally, I know barely anything about his Gamergate shenanigans other than a few humorous clips, so I am requesting some insight to some key GG events involving Ralph.

This OP is an ongoing work in progress. I have it divided into two key main epochs: "Before Gunt" (B.G) and "After Gunt" (A.G.). The reason for this is it was after the Gunt reveal that Ralph went from having the reputation and shenanigans of a typical e-celeb (other than his arrest), to the current level of cowdome he has now reached. For reference, the first mention of the word "Gunt" on here was on 167 about 2 years ago.
BEFORE GUNT (B.G)
#GamerGate (Also known as "The 9/11 of the Internet)
Gunt v. State of Virgina's Female Police Officers
Post Jail/IBS Era
AFTER GUNT (A.G)
  • Pillstream
  • Pillstream 2: The Vaush Faceoff
  • Stream.me officially imploding and shutting down
  • the cog stream where he flipped out at Xander
  • Marriage and Divorce from Nora
  • Sex tape leak
  • The last time Zidane was a cohost
  • The Rand Goad Meltdown
  • Knoxville/The Great Gunt Reveal
  • Lord Akira Doxing
  • Miami Trip
  • First mention of "Gunt" in relation to Ralph on the forum (Jan 24th 2019)
If there is anything else I missed, think should be include (particularly GG stuff), or if you happen to know the dates off the top of your head, please post in this thread.
Is the pilll stream the one that Null joins to tell Ethan he’s drinking himself to death and Dame Pesos is trolling him with Gator sound clips?

I really think that marks the official rift between Ethan and Null.

Edilg

kiwifarms.net
Is the pilll stream the one that Null joins to tell Ethan he’s drinking himself to death and Dame Pesos is trolling him with Gator sound clips?

I really think that marks the official rift between Ethan and Null.
It was but I think Nool was on a few more times after that (I could be wrong about that). The Pillstreams aftermath was one of the few times Ralph realized he was in the wrong and was repentant.