Gunt Freakouts + The Corn Harvest - NO ONE spergs more than Ralph

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Pepper Jack

Perry Francis Caravello blew Randy Callahan in '92
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Xander. fuck yourself you piece of shit faggot motherfucker. No it's not true piece of shit. and if I had to guess, it was probably you that fucking doxed them. motherfucking lying cock sucking faggot motherfucker. you wanna holler over me every fucking second? I can just scream over you too.

keep fucking running your mouth, I'll just keep hollering. You motherfucking piece of shit. Eat a fucking cock go kill yourself you fucking piece of motherfucker. Oh we can just holler over each other all fucking day. AAAHH WOOO YEAAAHHH AAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAH WOOO AAAHHHH YAAAAA, AAAAAAAAH. fuck you motherfucker i ain't leavin bitch.

Crystal Golem

Gator, Scarper!
kiwifarms.net

Xander. fuck yourself you piece of shit faggot motherfucker. No it's not true piece of shit. and if I had to guess, it was probably you that fucking doxed them. motherfucking lying cock sucking faggot motherfucker. you wanna holler over me every fucking second? I can just scream over you too.

keep fucking running your mouth, I'll just keep hollering. You motherfucking piece of shit. Eat a fucking cock go kill yourself you fucking piece of motherfucker. Oh we can just holler over each other all fucking day. AAAHH WOOO YEAAAHHH AAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAH WOOO AAAHHHH YAAAAA, AAAAAAAAH. fuck you motherfucker i ain't leavin bitch.
A classic vintage that balances the caustic notes of the screaming with the sweeter body of seethe. For my money thought the vaush freakout is king. Robust with a fully matured seethe and dripping with drunken impotence it's a real winner.

Crystal Golem

Gator, Scarper!
kiwifarms.net
FreakoutGrade.png
FreakoutVaush.png

Here's a grading system of what i believe are the key characteristics of a ralph freakout. The green is my grading for the vaush freakout.
Just remembered the Flamenco fight.