Gunt in Tampa - 10th - 12th December, 2020 -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
Thread in anticipation of the Road Rage Event hosted by Dick Masterson in Tampa.

Ralph, Rekeita, Pantsu, Mersh, and a host of other side characters will be in attendance.

This is the place to follow the Gunt's exploits in Florida.

Official Ticket Site
Archive
December 12th, 2020

Ybor City, Tampa, Florida.

The Dick Show and Revenge of the Cis team up to bring you a once-in-a-life-time crossover MEGA EVENT to end the year to end all years. Road Rage: Tampa with us and everyone in the whole fucking world.

Confirmed guests so far (I will be adding to this list):
So far the known attendees are:

EDIT:
So Road Rage passed without much fanfare, overall a big fat money-sink for Ralph.
No IRL streaming because Fatty was afraid.
All in all, this will be remembered as 'that trip where Ralph attacked a fan, did meth and wore socks and sandals'.

Summary from @Alcoholic Anonymous:

• Shitty cigar selection & bottom shelf liquor
  • Air BnB gets doxed in mere hours
  • Gunt beaten up and getting his phone jacked by a local Cuban woman
  • Socks & Sandals
  • Drunken karaoke ala Blueberry Gunt
  • Assault of a fan (though I wish it was captured on camera)
  • Obvious bait being obvious
  • Potential Meth smoking on camera
  • And last but not least, not even a fraction of the funds recouped because Reethan is too psychologically broken to stream

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
Any news from Gator? He was begging for superchats to go to Tampa a couple of weeks ago, I hope he can make it
I don't believe he will be able to make it. He was begging for travel money lemons last week and doesn't seem to have been able to raise the fare price.
He also has his finals coming up.

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
Its odd that he wasn't present (and justifiably so for career preservation) not invited to road rage or the Miami Trip.
It would be odd until you remember that the only person that talked to him in person in doxville was CRP and that was only because he was also socially isolated and had no one else to turn to.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the draft I had prepared for a dedicated thread;

Special event thread due to the number of cow crossovers this will bring.

Road Rage is an event held by Dax "Dick Masterson" Herrera, based around live "comedy" for his fans who are known as Dickheads and any associates he can get to show up.
This event is being held in Tampa, FL at the Cuban Club located at
2010 Avenida Rep De Cuba
Tampa, FL 33675
Tickets are $60 and the event is not sold out.
There will be a cash bar, plus you have to sign a COVID-19 waiver which states the following:
All attendees shall agree to the following waiver: “By purchasing this ticket, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Cuban Club Foundation, Inc. or any of its, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.” This may be agreed to in language online that can be agreed to when purchasing ticket. If admission is sold at the door, attendees shall sign said waiver. This requirement shall include vendors, contractors, volunteers, Client staff and attendees who receive complementary tickets or by other means. Signed waivers shall be provided to CLUB.

Masks are "required" to be worn at all times, but since the event is being organized and attended by a bunch of anti-masks advocates, I expect that rule to be broken.

So far the known attendees are:
I don't expect streams from the actual Road Rage event, but I'm not sure how those events actually work.

Ethan Ralph will also have a number of pay piggies with him at a house (presumably through AirBnB) he set up that he is calling the "Killstream Compound".

Ralph should be doing IRL streaming at his "compound" starting Thursday, Dec 10th.
Ralph streams at https://dlive.tv/theralphretort.
Anyone going to snipe any of this, please post the link to your snipe in this thread. WARNING: Ethan Ralph being the thin skinned bitch he is, has now started DMCA'ing any snipe of his streams. If you plan to snipe him, might want to do so on bitwave.tv or some other streaming site that won't give a shit.

unclejeb1861

kiwifarms.net
Can we get a date range added to the thread title? Also what happened to the 2PM start time for the stream?

Also do we know if purchasing the ticket precludes anyone from suing the event organizers and guests? The covid waiver listed above appears to not extend protection to Ethan/Dick/etc