The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net

Derpy

Feed me tendies
kiwifarms.net
I specifically remember Ralph saying there was a Pool at the Airb&b
I think he also said it was near the Road Rage Venue in Ybor
Luckily there aren’t many houses with pools on Airb&b

I set my search parameters for the middle of the week in June which happens to be hurricane season.
Only 2 houses (not apartment or condo) with a pool.
Both are already booked this weekend.

links: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/100697...on_id=p3_1607658308_PqHUrwQThH51hVJK&guests=1

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
Hahahahaha. He's actually afraid to stream. He knows what's going to happen the second he starts.

RALPH, YOU FAT PUSSY.
You're not going to let a bunch of filthy alawgs keep you from collecting your lemons are you?

I hope he is reading this. I will write in block letters. If he really didn't stream because we found out where he is then we have

ABORTED THE RETORT!

WE WON!

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net

I set my search parameters for the middle of the week in June which happens to be hurricane season.

links: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/100697...on_id=p3_1607658308_PqHUrwQThH51hVJK&guests=1

I admire your autism powers.

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net

It's neither of those. Look at the floors, cabinets and oven placement.

Alcoholic Anonymous

kiwifarms.net

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

neither oven nor countertops match

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
Hahahahaha. He's actually afraid to stream. He knows what's going to happen the second he starts.

RALPH, YOU FAT PUSSY.
You're not going to let a bunch of filthy alawgs keep you from collecting your lemons are you?
I don't think Ralph will stream. If anyone finds out who he is staying with, they will find a way to contact them with info about Ralph beating his pregnant girlfriend. He's also too pussy to get drunk or do drugs because these people are his bread and butter. We have to remember that Ralph is a massive pussy faggot who only gets joy in life by being gratified by those around him so he's just going to strut around, inflate his ego and cry on the toilet while he reads the farms.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
Based on wrapper coloring, texture and the uneven burn on that stogie, Ralph either has no fucking idea what he’s doing or buys cheap $4 reject Cubans. Good job flexing those lemons Gunty.

Even the lowest-tier Monte Cristos don't burn like that, which is why they're so highly coveted. Those aren't Cuban cigars. They're shit cigars.

KeeKee

kiwifarms.net
Hi Ralphie boy get on KeeKee and shit talk us some more.

I won't be your daddy now that vickers has abandoned you like your real father.

I'm about to threadban everybody who's ever replied to this shit. Is this thread just the leftovers from /cow/'s IBS cyclical? People are even doing the "Hi, name!" shit now. KeeKee is not Ralph, Rape is not Ralph, none of the people posting right now are fucking Ralph. Shut the fuck up.

tbh Id be totally fine with an abusive Japanese GF that talks down to me.

You'll never have a gf either
Kys burger fag

kosher bath salts

You wouldn't get it
kiwifarms.net
Guys, what the fuck is going on with Ralph's Twitter
I mean, look at the last picture he shared!
1607659517431.png

They say that a picture says more than a thousand words!

Last edited by a moderator:

Garth

kiwifarms.net
Based on wrapper coloring, texture and the uneven burn on that stogie, Ralph either has no fucking idea what he’s doing or buys cheap $4 reject Cubans. Good job flexing those lemons Gunty.
Even the lowest-tier Monte Cristos don't burn like that, which is why they're so highly coveted. Those aren't Cuban cigars. They're shit cigars.
Probably bought it right off the counter at clearance because it's been sitting in their humidor for a year. Likely explanation for the shit burn he's got going. Very likely the philistine lit it with a butane lighter as well.