Gunt in Tampa - 10th - 12th December, 2020

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

buttsniffer

kiwifarms.net
I am just getting caught up on podAwful and apparently one of the people Jesse got a ticket to Road Rage has tested positive for Corona.
He seems serious.

Anyone reading this who went to the show, please get tested and quarantine yourself.
Don’t make your community and loved ones pay for your stupidity.
Most of them will ignore this advice, because they are covid-denying shitheads who think Dick's "fuck Granny" bit is serious.

Also if it's true, I think the Ralph tweet about no one wearing masks should go down under "Tweets that aged poorly".

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am just getting caught up on podAwful and apparently one of the people Jesse got a ticket to Road Rage has tested positive for Corona.
He seems serious.

Anyone reading this who went to the show, please get tested and quarantine yourself.
Don’t make your community and loved ones pay for your stupidity.
Deserved it for attending this uber gay fucking event. Getting kissed by Coronachan is the straightest thing to happen to all these dumb faggots.

Attendees should quarantine themselves from humanity in an incubator. They are polluting the gene pool with their spawns.

The pig is back in Guntsville, he's going to milk his simps.
https://archive.md/07Yfw
1608013159088.png

Can you imagine a gunt action figure?
https://archive.md/wip/zTog4
1608013267153.png

"Killstream Casualty" fucking lmao. Nool how B T F O ' D are you now? Even on his "holiday", he can't forget Nool's outline. SAD!
Any parents here? Would you let your kid anywhere near Ralph?
1608013376679.png
1608013563084.png
1608013623189.png

These are the gayest figures I've seen. Barbie toys are less gay,
1608013496823.png
1608013503611.png

More whinging about our greatest ally of all time.
https://archive.md/wip/5jIpv
1608013836760.png

Last edited:

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
Deserved it for attending this uber gay fucking event. Getting kissed by Coronachan is the straightest thing to happen to all these dumb faggots.

Attendees should quarantine themselves from humanity in an incubator. They are polluting the gene pool with their spawns.

The pig is back in Guntsville, he's going to milk his simps.
View attachment 1789713

Can you imagine a gunt action figure?
View attachment 1789714

"Killstream Casualty" fucking lmao. Nool how B T F O ' D are you now? Even on his "holiday", he can't forget Nool's outline. SAD!
Any parents here? Would you let your kid anywhere near Ralph?
View attachment 1789721View attachment 1789728 View attachment 1789732

These are the gayest figures I've seen. Barbie toys are less gay,
View attachment 1789725View attachment 1789727

More whinging about our greatest ally of all time.
View attachment 1789736
Like actual toys? What is Ralph gonna do with the tons of unsold stock? He can't wear it like his xxxl killstream shirts/ hoodies

AltisticRight

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like actual toys? What is Ralph gonna do with the tons of unsold stock? He can't wear it like his xxxl killstream shirts/ hoodies
Just badly made photoshop wanks. There's actually one company that makes limited action figures and plushies for online wannabe z-celebs. I doubt Ralph can afford a batch.

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
Just badly made photoshop wanks. There's actually one company that makes limited action figures and plushies for online wannabe z-celebs. I doubt Ralph can afford a batch.
Oh, the way he worded it made me think of limited edition toys. "Getting these pushed out" made it seem like he was crunched for time or something. You can pay a guy 5 dollars to pound them out within a day probably lmao

AltisticRight

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's gonna fill that jar with the future of the white race
Wait, like...
Is this what I think it is?
Wait, wait, wait a second, is this actually a thing among weeb types? So they are going to put the figure in the jar and ejaculate all over it, then seal it for the process to be repeated again without cleaning? WTF, tell me I'm being a crazy schizo. People can't be that fucking disgusting. I'm not gonna look it up.

Edit:
1608040117501.png

What the absolute fuck, can we lawfully execute all furries via Chinese waterboarding?

Last edited:

Anne Hyroe

Ahm just stoopid yer honner
kiwifarms.net
Wait, like...
Is this what I think it is?
Wait, wait, wait a second, is this actually a thing among weeb types? So they are going to put the figure in the jar and ejaculate all over it, then seal it for the process to be repeated again without cleaning? WTF, tell me I'm being a crazy schizo. People can't be that fucking disgusting. I'm not gonna look it up.

Edit:
View attachment 1790147
What the absolute fuck, can we lawfully execute all furries via Chinese waterboarding?
“And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell” -Matthew 5:30

itsoktobewhite

just another newfag
kiwifarms.net
Okay I actually watched the entire RR video and wrote down relevant Ralph moments (and a couple others) It's pretty long so I'm spoilering it.
Time codes are based on the video that was posted earlier (the one with Ralph smoking meth)

• 5:48 - Ryan Long takes the first of many jabs at Ralph's weight "FED stands for fat guys eating dinner"
  • 7:53 - Dax reads something about a guy hitting on Ralph's "hot wife and shouted at you for a while?", Ralph chips in with his brilliant comedy chops first with an exaggerated reaction (which he does throughout the night), screaming "WAIT WHAT?" *no reaction from audience( Ryan Long jokes about Ralph-s "wife" wanting a man who's on the ADL's hitlist and then Ralph shouting something else about being everywhere but the audience clearly does not find it funny. But then:
  • 8:36 - Rekieta takes a jab at Ralph saying "But Ralph, which wife? The one you're STILL with, the one you're married to or the one that's pregnant?" Ralph does not look happy while the audience loves it. Making it obvious that most of them are extremely tired of Ralph's shit barely 10 minutes into the show. Ralph waits about 30 seconds to think of a comeback and replies he's had a "busy year". Then Rekieta screams something about ETHAN RALPH to try to start a chant for Ethan but I get the impression that it-s half booing and only a few people join in which is one of the reasons Ralph tries to justify it on Twitter as being the heel for the night, that was obviously not what he wanted
  • 11>03 - Ralph screams at the girl who came on stage GO HOME GAMER GIRL GET OUT! GAMER GATE IS BACK GET OUT part of the audience loves this unironically
  • 13:32 - Audience member screams "SHUT THE FUCK UP" to the thot on stage the audience reacts loudly in agreement, Ralph immediately jumps up and stretches out his arms as if to try to 'claim' credit for the audience reaction. He does this repeatedly through the night and it's one of the most cringe inducing things he does. He obviously does not know how to handle an audience, has these overly exaggerated reactions (like what I imagine people would act like if you suddenly point a camera at them and tell them 1000s of people are watching and they have to entertain them) it's just so incredibly awkward and he is the ONLY one on stage that is this bad at it, even the thot is much more comfortable and better at handling the audience
  • 13:55 - Ralph starts saying something about the Killstream (but the audience is still yelling so it's mostly garbled) and someone screams "FUCK YOU RALPH" he replies "FUCK YOU BITCH" and starts pretending he is willing to fight them, taking off the shirt he has over his FED t shirt.
  • 14:06 - Ralph unironically screams "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN SMASH OR PASS WHAT DO YOU SAY?" pointing at the thot sitting on Dax's lap, again the audience reaction to everything Ralph says is not particularly good aside from some KS fans who are there. Dax is very aware as he carries on quickly after all of Ralph's "contributions"
  • 14:47 - Dax makes a joke about the thot having bit titties and having to look around them to see Ralph and Ralph reacts again with this child like "where is Dax I can't see him?" reaction that a 5 year old would think is funny. Someone chips in with "Ralph did you write off your tits?" (as they had joked a minute earlier that egirls can write off getting a boob job). I think he does not hear this because he starts a chant of "SHOW YOUR TITS"
  • 15:49 - "I'll show my titties if you show your titties" to the thot probably the best reaction he got all night, follows with "I'M A MAN OF THE PEOPLE"
  • 17:18 - Dax: "Digi by the way Karl was really beating himself up by messing up your pronouns" (how progressive) Karl "I fucked up, I called Digi man about 18 times in a row" Royce "That's fair because you all have eyes" - Digi was there and with them, maybe why Ralph wasn't welcome to the Dax party?
  • 18:38 - Talking about religious people Mersh says "They don't have a concrete policy over there is just like all of you fucking degenerates, and I'm like alright yeah" accepting they are all a bunch of degenerates
  • 19:20 Royce says "If Jews were cool they would be Italians" the entire show devolves into these idiots saying "eyy"and "pizza fucking party here" for about 30 seconds. This cost 60$
  • 20:02 - Dax reads something women fucking and dating men 10 years younger than them. Ralph jumps up and goes "WHOA WHOA WHOA" but is ignored because the ROTC guys/Long start talking over him
  • 20:27 - Dax actually TRIES TO DEFEND CUTIES LIVE ON STAGE but someone interrupts him before he can say anything other then "Cuties is like.."
  • 20:56 - Someone on the panel actually interrupts the show to say "i'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back" Ralph reacts as is this were some big announcement. Asides from being awkward and bad at handling an audience, he's also clearly high on something other than the shit he usually takes
  • 21:36 - Mersh jokes about Karl saying "Oh God who is the hack with the soundboard" I know it's not directed at Gaydur but still can't feel great for him that the soundboard was his entire identity during the only period the KS was watchable
  • 22>42 / Ralph finally thinks of a 'joke' to get back at Mersh "wait wait were you the muscle .." can't hear the rest but the idea is that Mersh is a wimp so what were the other guys like. No one laughs. He screams something else again no reaction from anyone, even on stage except his own dolphin laugh
  • 26:06 - Royce says that when he talks about hating women it's a joke but "these guys are serious". Are you really surprised Royce? Look at their lives
  • 26:28 - After Dax reads a message saying that the person wants the love and forgiveness of Jesus for Christmas Ralph sees an opening for his newest grift "I Would try a Christ is king chant but I don' know if this is the crowd" he goes ahead when he sees that 2-3 people would do it, all the while Ryan Long is saying something about getting forgiveness from a fucking jew and Mersh replying, completely overshadowing Ralph's chant
  • 27:52 - One hit wonder Madcucks joins the stage and rants about covid, super spreaders and killing grandma. It resonates with this particular crowd. The rant continues about him trying to "shut down" "this Klan rally" ending the rant with "God have mercy on your soul". These people really should talk beforehand so they don't contradict each other's grifts
  • The show devolves into Madcucks bullshit ad complaining about masks for the next 20 minutes giving Dax an imaginary enemy to fight and rally the audience against. Ralph tries to chime in a few times but is always cucked by Long or someone else talking over him.
  • The guy filming goes outside to smoke and take a piss
  • 49:50 Turtle Guy comes back in to soundboard being used and Ralph reacting as if it was the greatest thing ever
  • 50:42 The entire panel goes on a rant because a guy wrote he was tired of hooking up and wanted a real relationship. Obviously this is an alien idea to these people as they ridicule the person who wrote it for a few minutes
  • 51:48 I have no idea what Ralph is screaming here. They continue bashing the idea of monogamous relationships for the next few minutes
  • 53:08 Dax reads a message about having a threesome Ralph after like 5 seconds "wait wait wait let's not talk about threesomes tonight... I'm just saying I'm just saying I'm just saying" Long "when Ralph has sex with his girlfriend he calls it a threesome" Ralph replies with "FUCK YOU that was..." can't make out the rest "HEY THERE IS NOTHING GAY ABOUT GETTING YOUR DICK SUCKED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN"
  • 54:05 Herrera goes on a rant "How do you live this down? All of this? This whole fucking theater made me wanna be having [WOOOOOOOOOO from Turtle faggot so you can't hear shit]....you Ralph, you are the only guy on the planet to take more shit than maddox" (unsure about the last part but that's what it sounds like) Karl uses soundboard and Ralph goes "WHAT THE FUCK"
  • 54:50 Ralph notices the audience clapping for Karl so he needs to get in on it and starts a chant "KARL KARL KARL" he stands there as if the chant is for him, again with his arms stretched out, it's bizarre
  • 55:11 Ralph screams something but it's impossible to hear with Turtle guy autistically going "YEAH YEAH YEAH" but half the audience seems pissed at Ralph and he's screaming motherfucker and pointing at people, Mersh interrupts and asks the audience to calm down and says "who would have seen that coming from Ralph?"
  • 55:35 Dax mentions going on Kiwi Farms Ralph "Thank you to the real (?)" Someone in the audience flips Ralph off, and he gets legit mad and screams fuck you
  • 27:29 Ryan Long talking about being impressed with the TDS fans and hanging out with them he says "I'm very impressed with like, you ARE paying these guys.. it's a cool thing you guys have going on" not sure where he was going for but I guess Dax is paying everyone?
  • 57:55 Ralph "I will say this Ryan Long is the greatest living comedian willing to go on the killstream" is that a compliment? Again the audience claps for Long but Ralph interprets it as if it's for him "THANK YOU THANK YOU"
  • 58:42 Dax being a little bitch to Mersh "are you ready to disavow us when the time comes? I know you will have to eventually disavow us when you're famous"
  • 59:28 Awkward moment when Ralph tries to get microphone from Long but is ignored and has to cuck out when Long decides to say something instead
  • 1:0015 Someone (?) makes a joke about the structural support on the stage where all the fat guys are. Everyone else starts making fut of the fat pigs, even madcucks
  • 1:01:16 Long mentions democrats stealing the election and Mersh starts chanting stop the steal, so Ralph JUMPS up and tries to take control of the chant again acting as a fucking wrestler or some shit as if the chant was for him, it's so fucking embarrassing
  • 1:01:28 Rekieta "Ralph if you keep standing up I'm gonna need you to get away from the...(?)" You can hear Ralph's fake dolphin laugh even without microphone and people screaming over it
  • 1:03:46 (referring to RR having a negative impact on their "career") Ryan Long "Out of the people it's gonna fuck over the most it's not Karl I'm just saying not ideal for me to be in a room with Nazis (motioning towards Ralph)" Ralph reacts the one way he's done all night, retching out his arms. Mersh "Hey Ralph you owe Karl a couple of lemons for the laptop" (I guess Ralph fucked up Karl's laptop/charger somehow?)
  • 1:04:39 Ralph "Are we gonna get some titties motherfucker, what the fuck happened? WHAT THE FUCK?" Confirming that outside of pretending he is a wrestler the one other thing he is, is a sex pest
  • 1:05:22 Ralph forcefully grabs microphone from Long (who was talking about his fidget spinner) "What is this like 2017 what the fuck are you doing?" ...silence... until Long replies that it's to bother people
  • 1:08:10 Same as before Ralph is cucked out of the microphone by Long, he seems to be sweating a lot at this point having to wipe the sweat off his glasses
  • 1:11:20 Long talks about Mersh asking "so me and Royce just look the same weight now, don't make me do this" Ralph reacts (again taking about 5-10 seconds to load a response) screaming "I JUST DID THE SAME FUCKING THING (?) FUCK (?) FUCK YOU" to Long (seems actually upset on some level) Long replies that he is "Normal" audience shocked by how badly Ralph was btfo'd, Dax jumps in to rescue Ralph screaming about Long not being normal
  • 1:13:37 Royce "have we reached the new Charlottesville? Find out!" (Ralph loads attempt at joke but takes so long that Dax starts changing subject) "I know nothing about Charlottesville or any of it" ...silence... Rekieta "Ralph you keep running from your past and you'll be as skinny as Ryan long in no time" audience actually laughs and cheers. Mersh starts a "RACKETS" chant. Ralph says something else but by this point he has zero energy left and his voice is fucked from the coof so it's drowned out by madcucks asking about tiki torches
  • 1:18:06 Dax "Thank you Ethan Ralph" half the audience boos
  • The thing ends with some homosexual sing along, it's not hard to believe that these guys have ended up blowing each other after the shows before
Conclusions:
I think Dax limited the number of microphones on purpose, not just for Ralph but because these people don't really have much to contribute and it's obvious
Ryan Long "carries" the show along with the ROTC guys, they have a microphone the entire time. Ralph/Karl Rekieta and I don't know who else was there had to share, limiting their contributions greatly.
Rekiete doesn't really seem like he has much to contribute and is fine with that, but if Ralph had had his own microphone he would have not shut up the entire show, there would have been amplified dolphin screeching and it would have made it even worse than it was
Rekieta seems to dislike Ralph for real but is too much of a coward to be direct about it. He takes these little jabs that he KNOWS will bother Ralph but plays them off as friendly banter and Ralph, like a little bitch, has no choice but to take it. In the end I do think Rekieta hates Ralph but will never actually come out and say it. He spoke very few times throughout the entire show, and about half those times were to make fun of Ralph.
If anyone was the "heel" at that show it was obviously madcucks. He plays the role of the guy the audience hates, has contrary opinions to everyone, etc. Ralph is just not liked by most people there. They did not think he was funny, he acted like an attention whore on a stage full of narcissists and attention whores and was just awkward and embarrassing to watch
Also Ryan Long sounds like Mr Slave from South Park. I'm convinced he is a closeted homosexual. So much so that that Karl guy plays a couple of Mr Slave clips during the show and I actually thought it was Long saying those things. He still was more entertaining than the rest of the panel but that is not saying much at all.
The fact that Ralph thinks this is some kind of highlight is sad. If he hadn't been there the show wouldn't have suffered and would have probably improved. I think Dax is very aware of this and that his audience is tired of Ralph and will slowly start limiting contact with him.
Excellent recap! Really giving @boldyspicy a run for her money on this one.

Ethan Ralphs Micro Penis

kiwifarms.net
Okay I actually watched the entire RR video and wrote down relevant Ralph moments (and a couple others) It's pretty long so I'm spoilering it.
Time codes are based on the video that was posted earlier (the one with Ralph smoking meth)

• 5:48 - Ryan Long takes the first of many jabs at Ralph's weight "FED stands for fat guys eating dinner"
  • 7:53 - Dax reads something about a guy hitting on Ralph's "hot wife and shouted at you for a while?", Ralph chips in with his brilliant comedy chops first with an exaggerated reaction (which he does throughout the night), screaming "WAIT WHAT?" *no reaction from audience( Ryan Long jokes about Ralph-s "wife" wanting a man who's on the ADL's hitlist and then Ralph shouting something else about being everywhere but the audience clearly does not find it funny. But then:
  • 8:36 - Rekieta takes a jab at Ralph saying "But Ralph, which wife? The one you're STILL with, the one you're married to or the one that's pregnant?" Ralph does not look happy while the audience loves it. Making it obvious that most of them are extremely tired of Ralph's shit barely 10 minutes into the show. Ralph waits about 30 seconds to think of a comeback and replies he's had a "busy year". Then Rekieta screams something about ETHAN RALPH to try to start a chant for Ethan but I get the impression that it-s half booing and only a few people join in which is one of the reasons Ralph tries to justify it on Twitter as being the heel for the night, that was obviously not what he wanted
  • 11>03 - Ralph screams at the girl who came on stage GO HOME GAMER GIRL GET OUT! GAMER GATE IS BACK GET OUT part of the audience loves this unironically
  • 13:32 - Audience member screams "SHUT THE FUCK UP" to the thot on stage the audience reacts loudly in agreement, Ralph immediately jumps up and stretches out his arms as if to try to 'claim' credit for the audience reaction. He does this repeatedly through the night and it's one of the most cringe inducing things he does. He obviously does not know how to handle an audience, has these overly exaggerated reactions (like what I imagine people would act like if you suddenly point a camera at them and tell them 1000s of people are watching and they have to entertain them) it's just so incredibly awkward and he is the ONLY one on stage that is this bad at it, even the thot is much more comfortable and better at handling the audience
  • 13:55 - Ralph starts saying something about the Killstream (but the audience is still yelling so it's mostly garbled) and someone screams "FUCK YOU RALPH" he replies "FUCK YOU BITCH" and starts pretending he is willing to fight them, taking off the shirt he has over his FED t shirt.
  • 14:06 - Ralph unironically screams "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN SMASH OR PASS WHAT DO YOU SAY?" pointing at the thot sitting on Dax's lap, again the audience reaction to everything Ralph says is not particularly good aside from some KS fans who are there. Dax is very aware as he carries on quickly after all of Ralph's "contributions"
  • 14:47 - Dax makes a joke about the thot having bit titties and having to look around them to see Ralph and Ralph reacts again with this child like "where is Dax I can't see him?" reaction that a 5 year old would think is funny. Someone chips in with "Ralph did you write off your tits?" (as they had joked a minute earlier that egirls can write off getting a boob job). I think he does not hear this because he starts a chant of "SHOW YOUR TITS"
  • 15:49 - "I'll show my titties if you show your titties" to the thot probably the best reaction he got all night, follows with "I'M A MAN OF THE PEOPLE"
  • 17:18 - Dax: "Digi by the way Karl was really beating himself up by messing up your pronouns" (how progressive) Karl "I fucked up, I called Digi man about 18 times in a row" Royce "That's fair because you all have eyes" - Digi was there and with them, maybe why Ralph wasn't welcome to the Dax party?
  • 18:38 - Talking about religious people Mersh says "They don't have a concrete policy over there is just like all of you fucking degenerates, and I'm like alright yeah" accepting they are all a bunch of degenerates
  • 19:20 Royce says "If Jews were cool they would be Italians" the entire show devolves into these idiots saying "eyy"and "pizza fucking party here" for about 30 seconds. This cost 60$
  • 20:02 - Dax reads something women fucking and dating men 10 years younger than them. Ralph jumps up and goes "WHOA WHOA WHOA" but is ignored because the ROTC guys/Long start talking over him
  • 20:27 - Dax actually TRIES TO DEFEND CUTIES LIVE ON STAGE but someone interrupts him before he can say anything other then "Cuties is like.."
  • 20:56 - Someone on the panel actually interrupts the show to say "i'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back" Ralph reacts as is this were some big announcement. Asides from being awkward and bad at handling an audience, he's also clearly high on something other than the shit he usually takes
  • 21:36 - Mersh jokes about Karl saying "Oh God who is the hack with the soundboard" I know it's not directed at Gaydur but still can't feel great for him that the soundboard was his entire identity during the only period the KS was watchable
  • 22>42 / Ralph finally thinks of a 'joke' to get back at Mersh "wait wait were you the muscle .." can't hear the rest but the idea is that Mersh is a wimp so what were the other guys like. No one laughs. He screams something else again no reaction from anyone, even on stage except his own dolphin laugh
  • 26:06 - Royce says that when he talks about hating women it's a joke but "these guys are serious". Are you really surprised Royce? Look at their lives
  • 26:28 - After Dax reads a message saying that the person wants the love and forgiveness of Jesus for Christmas Ralph sees an opening for his newest grift "I Would try a Christ is king chant but I don' know if this is the crowd" he goes ahead when he sees that 2-3 people would do it, all the while Ryan Long is saying something about getting forgiveness from a fucking jew and Mersh replying, completely overshadowing Ralph's chant
  • 27:52 - One hit wonder Madcucks joins the stage and rants about covid, super spreaders and killing grandma. It resonates with this particular crowd. The rant continues about him trying to "shut down" "this Klan rally" ending the rant with "God have mercy on your soul". These people really should talk beforehand so they don't contradict each other's grifts
  • The show devolves into Madcucks bullshit ad complaining about masks for the next 20 minutes giving Dax an imaginary enemy to fight and rally the audience against. Ralph tries to chime in a few times but is always cucked by Long or someone else talking over him.
  • The guy filming goes outside to smoke and take a piss
  • 49:50 Turtle Guy comes back in to soundboard being used and Ralph reacting as if it was the greatest thing ever
  • 50:42 The entire panel goes on a rant because a guy wrote he was tired of hooking up and wanted a real relationship. Obviously this is an alien idea to these people as they ridicule the person who wrote it for a few minutes
  • 51:48 I have no idea what Ralph is screaming here. They continue bashing the idea of monogamous relationships for the next few minutes
  • 53:08 Dax reads a message about having a threesome Ralph after like 5 seconds "wait wait wait let's not talk about threesomes tonight... I'm just saying I'm just saying I'm just saying" Long "when Ralph has sex with his girlfriend he calls it a threesome" Ralph replies with "FUCK YOU that was..." can't make out the rest "HEY THERE IS NOTHING GAY ABOUT GETTING YOUR DICK SUCKED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN"
  • 54:05 Herrera goes on a rant "How do you live this down? All of this? This whole fucking theater made me wanna be having [WOOOOOOOOOO from Turtle faggot so you can't hear shit]....you Ralph, you are the only guy on the planet to take more shit than maddox" (unsure about the last part but that's what it sounds like) Karl uses soundboard and Ralph goes "WHAT THE FUCK"
  • 54:50 Ralph notices the audience clapping for Karl so he needs to get in on it and starts a chant "KARL KARL KARL" he stands there as if the chant is for him, again with his arms stretched out, it's bizarre
  • 55:11 Ralph screams something but it's impossible to hear with Turtle guy autistically going "YEAH YEAH YEAH" but half the audience seems pissed at Ralph and he's screaming motherfucker and pointing at people, Mersh interrupts and asks the audience to calm down and says "who would have seen that coming from Ralph?"
  • 55:35 Dax mentions going on Kiwi Farms Ralph "Thank you to the real (?)" Someone in the audience flips Ralph off, and he gets legit mad and screams fuck you
  • 27:29 Ryan Long talking about being impressed with the TDS fans and hanging out with them he says "I'm very impressed with like, you ARE paying these guys.. it's a cool thing you guys have going on" not sure where he was going for but I guess Dax is paying everyone?
  • 57:55 Ralph "I will say this Ryan Long is the greatest living comedian willing to go on the killstream" is that a compliment? Again the audience claps for Long but Ralph interprets it as if it's for him "THANK YOU THANK YOU"
  • 58:42 Dax being a little bitch to Mersh "are you ready to disavow us when the time comes? I know you will have to eventually disavow us when you're famous"
  • 59:28 Awkward moment when Ralph tries to get microphone from Long but is ignored and has to cuck out when Long decides to say something instead
  • 1:0015 Someone (?) makes a joke about the structural support on the stage where all the fat guys are. Everyone else starts making fut of the fat pigs, even madcucks
  • 1:01:16 Long mentions democrats stealing the election and Mersh starts chanting stop the steal, so Ralph JUMPS up and tries to take control of the chant again acting as a fucking wrestler or some shit as if the chant was for him, it's so fucking embarrassing
  • 1:01:28 Rekieta "Ralph if you keep standing up I'm gonna need you to get away from the...(?)" You can hear Ralph's fake dolphin laugh even without microphone and people screaming over it
  • 1:03:46 (referring to RR having a negative impact on their "career") Ryan Long "Out of the people it's gonna fuck over the most it's not Karl I'm just saying not ideal for me to be in a room with Nazis (motioning towards Ralph)" Ralph reacts the one way he's done all night, retching out his arms. Mersh "Hey Ralph you owe Karl a couple of lemons for the laptop" (I guess Ralph fucked up Karl's laptop/charger somehow?)
  • 1:04:39 Ralph "Are we gonna get some titties motherfucker, what the fuck happened? WHAT THE FUCK?" Confirming that outside of pretending he is a wrestler the one other thing he is, is a sex pest
  • 1:05:22 Ralph forcefully grabs microphone from Long (who was talking about his fidget spinner) "What is this like 2017 what the fuck are you doing?" ...silence... until Long replies that it's to bother people
  • 1:08:10 Same as before Ralph is cucked out of the microphone by Long, he seems to be sweating a lot at this point having to wipe the sweat off his glasses
  • 1:11:20 Long talks about Mersh asking "so me and Royce just look the same weight now, don't make me do this" Ralph reacts (again taking about 5-10 seconds to load a response) screaming "I JUST DID THE SAME FUCKING THING (?) FUCK (?) FUCK YOU" to Long (seems actually upset on some level) Long replies that he is "Normal" audience shocked by how badly Ralph was btfo'd, Dax jumps in to rescue Ralph screaming about Long not being normal
  • 1:13:37 Royce "have we reached the new Charlottesville? Find out!" (Ralph loads attempt at joke but takes so long that Dax starts changing subject) "I know nothing about Charlottesville or any of it" ...silence... Rekieta "Ralph you keep running from your past and you'll be as skinny as Ryan long in no time" audience actually laughs and cheers. Mersh starts a "RACKETS" chant. Ralph says something else but by this point he has zero energy left and his voice is fucked from the coof so it's drowned out by madcucks asking about tiki torches
  • 1:18:06 Dax "Thank you Ethan Ralph" half the audience boos
  • The thing ends with some homosexual sing along, it's not hard to believe that these guys have ended up blowing each other after the shows before
Conclusions:
I think Dax limited the number of microphones on purpose, not just for Ralph but because these people don't really have much to contribute and it's obvious
Ryan Long "carries" the show along with the ROTC guys, they have a microphone the entire time. Ralph/Karl Rekieta and I don't know who else was there had to share, limiting their contributions greatly.
Rekiete doesn't really seem like he has much to contribute and is fine with that, but if Ralph had had his own microphone he would have not shut up the entire show, there would have been amplified dolphin screeching and it would have made it even worse than it was
Rekieta seems to dislike Ralph for real but is too much of a coward to be direct about it. He takes these little jabs that he KNOWS will bother Ralph but plays them off as friendly banter and Ralph, like a little bitch, has no choice but to take it. In the end I do think Rekieta hates Ralph but will never actually come out and say it. He spoke very few times throughout the entire show, and about half those times were to make fun of Ralph.
If anyone was the "heel" at that show it was obviously madcucks. He plays the role of the guy the audience hates, has contrary opinions to everyone, etc. Ralph is just not liked by most people there. They did not think he was funny, he acted like an attention whore on a stage full of narcissists and attention whores and was just awkward and embarrassing to watch
Also Ryan Long sounds like Mr Slave from South Park. I'm convinced he is a closeted homosexual. So much so that that Karl guy plays a couple of Mr Slave clips during the show and I actually thought it was Long saying those things. He still was more entertaining than the rest of the panel but that is not saying much at all.
The fact that Ralph thinks this is some kind of highlight is sad. If he hadn't been there the show wouldn't have suffered and would have probably improved. I think Dax is very aware of this and that his audience is tired of Ralph and will slowly start limiting contact with him.
I recall earlier in the weekend Ryan Long asked Ralph something akin to "why are you always streaming?" when they were at a bar. Either it's kayfabe or he really didn't like Ralph. I might listen to Ryan's Killstream appearance to see if Ralph did anything that'd cause Ryan to hate him. I figure outside of that Killstream episode they didn't talk much before Road Rage. If Ryan's first IRL exposure to Ralph was a camera shoved in his face, it sets a bad precedent.

I'm fine with Rackets being petty with Ralph. Rackets probably wants Ralph to go to war against him by throwing the first salvo and give us that trademark Ralph Retort hit piece. It'd be funny to watch Rackets go through Ralph's criminal history on stream.

Edit: I tried watching Ryan's appearance but had to jump through a lot. From the get-go Ralph's talking about Dark Butters and the Farms, things Ryan knows nothing about and couldn't care less. Throughout the whole interview, Ralph repeatedly breaks off conversation to read Superchats. Ralph and Gator talk about a Hitler thing and Ryan questions "wait is this a Nazi podcast?" and Ralph says "no, well a lot of the fans swing that way". Bibble and Andy were very engaged with Ryan. The interview could've excluded Ralph and nothing of value would've been lost. I think Ryan regrets not doing his homework on the show and knows just being on the show will probably come back to bite him if he gains more notoriety. At least if that time comes, there's plenty of evidence of him lambasting Ralph.

Last edited: