Gunt in Tampa - 10th - 12th December, 2020

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

hawkisnight

kiwifarms.net
I'm fine with Rackets being petty with Ralph. Rackets probably wants Ralph to go to war against him by throwing the first salvo and give us that trademark Ralph Retort hit piece. It'd be funny to watch Rackets go through Ralph's criminal history on stream.
Ralph already went to war with Nick on twitter, but Rackets respond with some weak shit and they "patched up".

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Just remembered something (not sure if has been noted in here) doesn't AirBnb bar felons from booking on their platform?
Maybe on paper but the actual landlords probably don't care as much if they're getting paid upfront. IDK, maybe the coof makes them care even less about making a background check? I could be completely wrong about this though.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Ralph doesn't do meth. He's way too fat.

Meth addicts are never fat.

Stimulants in general (like Adderall, Meth...) rapidly decrease your appetite. You can go a full day high on meth without eating anything and not even notice it.
For what it's worth, Ade did confirm that Ralph would steal her Adderall in the time she spent with him.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
Ralph already went to war with Nick on twitter, but Rackets respond with some weak shit and they "patched up".
and the :gunt: cycle continues.

Why are people making the assumption that because he did a hit of meth that means he's a meth addict?
That's like saying because someone drinks a beer during dinner, they are an alcoholic.
he seems the type to have an addictive personality, but you're right.

HotdogWater

kiwifarms.net
Why are people making the assumption that because he did a hit of meth that means he's a meth addict?
That's like saying because someone drinks a beer during dinner, they are an alcoholic.
With how highly addictive meth is and how gunt shows no restraint in any aspect of his life whatsoever, I think he's doing the classic "if A=B and B=C, then A=C" thing

Edilg

kiwifarms.net
With all due respect, that’s not a solid analogy. There are very few “social” meth users for a reason.
Not because they are addicted. It's because its an illegal drug and also you're not gonna go around and tell normies how you enjoy a hit a meth every now and then.

You can take a hit of any drug once and a while and not get addicted. Its when you go back for the second and third is the problem.

ajax

kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, Ade did confirm that Ralph would steal her Adderall in the time she spent with him.
I thought he stole the Benzos (Xanax, Klonopin).. When I've been on Adderall for college finals, my interest in food completely disappeared. I didn't care to eat anything, only study.

Maybe the Gunt is just too massive, powerful and requires constant feeding regardless of what drugs you put into it.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I thought he stole the Benzos (Xanax, Klonopin).. When I've been on Adderall for college finals, my interest in food completely disappeared. I didn't care to eat anything, only study.

Maybe the Gunt is just too massive, powerful and requires constant feeding regardless of what drugs you put into it.
The benzos would have either came from his mother's medicine cabinet or he got a prescription from a quack doctor.

Tathagata

one step along the visuddhimagga
kiwifarms.net

From @Angry Shoes in the old locked Ralph thread:
Keep in mind a shot of hard liquor is about 100 calories. So if he isn't exaggerating he's consuming about 1,500 calories in liquor alone DAILY. This doesn't include the Coke he's using to chase and mix with, as we've seen him do on stream. A 20oz Coke has 250 calories, and I'd assume that drinking that much whiskey requires about two. So we're at a grand total of 2,000 calories, maybe more on heavier drinking days. For the average sized man this is almost their entire daily calorie intake just on booze and chasers/mixers. So yeah I'd say that Ade is correct and almost all of his weight is from drinking.

He may not be eating on amphetamines, but he gets enough calories for a normal sized adult man through drinking alone.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
i guess rackets is ok with self professed pedophiles then
gatoravows (1).png

really living up to your christian values there bud, what was that about toye or whoever you comicsgate spergs were complaining about? fucking imagine your zoe quinn not even being a 3 out of ten girl