Gunt Recieves $20,000 worth of bitcoin (0.5 btc) / FBI investigating him +co. - 22 different right wing organizations recieved $500,000 worth of bitcoin. Markers mark stocks jump 700%

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph received 20,000$ in bitcoin (0.5 btc) and is under FBI investigation
Ralph and other right wing figures recently got a massive boost in his finances. He was part of a group of people online that got part of $500,000 (now worth over $1,000,000) worth of bitcoin from a French man

news article about it: https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/excl...ount-181954668.html?__twitter_impression=true (archive)
WASHINGTON — On Dec. 8, someone made a simultaneous transfer of 28.15 bitcoins — worth more than $500,000 at the time — to 22 different virtual wallets, most of them belonging to prominent right-wing organizations and personalities.

The FBI is investigating the people involved as terrorist organizations "funded by international governments and individuals"
And blame Ralph and Nick among others for the 1/06/21 capitol protest
According to one source familiar with the matter, the suspicious Dec. 8 transaction, along with a number of other pieces of intelligence, has prompted law enforcement and intelligence agencies in recent days to actively investigate the sources of funding for the individuals who participated in the Capitol insurrection, as well as their networks. The government is hoping to prevent future attacks but also to uncover potential foreign involvement in or support of right-wing activities, the source said.

During a press conference on Tuesday on the investigation into the Capitol riot, acting U.S. Attorney Michael Sherwin said the “scope and scale of this investigation in these cases are really unprecedented.” At this time, Sherwin added, prosecutors are treating the matter as a “significant counterterrorism or counterintelligence investigation” involving deeper dives into “money, travel records, disposition, movement, communication records.”

former FBI's comments on the data:
“I’d be stunned if both nation-state adversaries and terrorist organizations weren’t figuring out how to funnel money to these guys,” one former FBI official who reviewed the data for Yahoo News said. “Many of them use fundraising sites (often in Bitcoin) that are virtually unmonitored and unmonitorable. If they weren’t doing it, they’d be incompetent.”

They all recieved $500,000 currently over $1,000,000 worth of bitcoin, which the Chainalysis tracked to France, which apparently was left by a Frenchman, who committed suicide over the falling birth rates in the west, and left his money to anti immigration cause, like Fuentes, Anglin and Vdare.
The source of the funding, according to research conducted by Chainanalysis, appears to be a computer programmer based in France who created an account in 2013 — and who maintained a personal blog, which was not updated between 2014 and Dec. 9, 2020, the day after the “donations.”

Chainalysis researchers discovered a blog post from the bitcoin user that reads like an apparent suicide note, bequeathing his money to “certain causes and people” in light of what he describes as “the decline of Western civilization,” though the researchers were unable to confirm that the user was in fact dead. Chainalysis declined to publish the user’s name, citing privacy concerns due to the inability to conclusively confirm his death and out of concerns over ongoing law enforcement investigations.
An email to the apparent French donor did not immediately receive a reply.

The french man wrote a suicide note about it, were he killed himself because they used wooden doors at Auschwitz
60006c0fda8c920dbf99fa6b_d0mK3P9wkXKyzptqFaXMNAdJDnkXMpoyMNmAApsHmAfmH_LSDgG94m-XmVze3s4vtds1n...png
woodendoors.png

they found the guy who donated it "pankkake":
In this case, the extremist donor associated his Bitcoin address with the pseudonym “pankkake.”
60006c10e6e2593c658c9fe6_grqTgP564RW2HMLwLeow7Zv-bQG6J9qWOLzeW_SbrgwG2_0Qoff9mSpRf2YZPghJgv4Dq...png

EDIT:
laurent1231.png

full run down on Frenchman: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/gunt-...c-fbi-investigating-him-co.83328/post-8142889
he had a pretty serious and rare medical condition "trigeminal neuralgia"
Trigeminal neuralgia (TN), tic douloureux (also known as prosopalgia, the Suicide Disease or Fothergill’s disease) is a neuropathic disorder characterized by episodes of intense pain in the face, originating from the trigeminal nerve. [...] It is, "one of the most painful conditions known to humans, yet remains an enigma to many health professionals."
he couldnt enjoy anything:
1610736322486.png

He does use this name for other things which @Much Ado About Nothing found his info
His name, deviant art and website:
His full name Laurent Bachelier:
1610716434044.png

Him giving a presentation:
1610740882656.png

His team (he is holding up the B):
team.png

His linkedin:
linkedin.png

His deviant art here
1610713366482.png

His comic:
1610713499709.png

His website https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/469011-pankkake-s-suicide addresses the suicide.
https://archive.md/KRNsI
His suicide note: http://laurent.bachelier.name/notes-en.txt
https://archive.md/Z2354
EDIT2:
His PFP:
1610731139012.png

He thinks he is a time traveling NAZI:
1610727786127.png

Chainalysis full analysis of the data: https://blog.chainalysis.com/reports/capitol-riot-bitcoin-donation-alt-right-domestic-extremism (archive)
60006c10699a301a53069f61_2GdNygcIuUUxWF8Tuqf9295LxanNrBqJi3akEKkzSLQ21jrSaKBuXZ1YUkPJc83jF-NTG...png

"international networks"
While we won’t share the donor’s identity publicly, we’ll walk you through how we made the identification and provide details on the donations below. The information we’ve uncovered shows that domestic extremism isn’t strictly domestic. International networks play a role as well, which we see reflected in the nationality of this extremist donor. The donation, as well as reports of the planning that went into the Capitol raid on alt-right communication channels, also suggests that domestic extremist groups may be better organized and funded than previously thought.

They named Ethan Ralph, host of the kills stream
However, several others received significant funds as well, including anti-immigration organization VDARE, alt-right streamer Ethan Ralph, and several addresses whose owners are as yet unidentified.

Evidentially the Frenchman didnt like ralph too much:
60006c10e9c2b8089a9f1268_IzCudRSsB1kr9fbeQk-ylwF0qE3eyhSz-wCeSGsAAG9o-G8SgvUc82ie9pCtkndG-J_8R...png

and only gave him 1.7% of the bitcoin, or 0.5btc worth currently about $20,000

Currently the 28.15 btc is worth $1,078,339
Donations at that price to each person:
  • Nick Fuentes - 13.50 btc or $530,000
  • Vincent Reynouard - 3 btc or $120,000
  • Unknown - 2.35 btc or $94,000
  • Bitchute - 2 btc or $80,000
  • Mr Obvious - 2 btc or $80,000
  • Vdare - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Patrick casey - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Luke Smith - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Gab.com - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Daily Stormer - 1 btc or $40,000
  • ruqqus - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Ethan Ralph - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • Vincent Canfield - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • unz.com - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • amren/Jared Taylor - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • pepeparado card - 0.5 btc or $20,000
EDIT3:
unfortunately for the gunt, he had sold the bitcoin right when he received it, so he only made $9,000 instead of the current worth of $20,000 thanks to @Mundane Ralph:
LowImpulseControl.png

But the feds are still investigating @theralph for his contribution to the riot (domestic terrorism), and for the transfer/international terrorist organization.

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing about these stories is that Bitcoins price keeps making it more absurd. Like that guy that spent essentially $2 billion on papa John's.
Those stories don't realize that if that pizza never got bought, if the first pioneers didn't start using it as currency, then it wouldn't be where it is. That pizza purchase was required to get the ball rolling.

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The donation to Ralph is bad enough but the fact that someone gave almost $0.5m to Fuentes is terrifying. He can finally pay for all the catboy cock he wants to help him save the huwite race.
over $500,000 to Nick fuentes but only $20,000 to Amren/Jared Taylor
smh

Yeah I was just joking really. Tbased became a bit of a meme back then, donating thousands of dollars in lemons to AF grifters. Same people as this frog funded. I just find the idea of him actually being Tbased funny. 😆
well yeah, I was kinda hoping you had info that it was tbased, which would make all of this immensely funnier, if that was him

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I said it in the other thread but I would like some confirmation from Fuentes that Tbased was the same donator with the same username or if it was under something different. I thought there were at least two waves of heavy subs like this during that Killstream. I thought one was under a different name but I'm probably fucking up my memory here. Most people assumed it was some kind of Dlive bot to inflate numbers.
:thinking:
The real winners here were the Dlive chinks because they can just as easily pocket their cut and then welcome these idiots to banworld.

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I said it in the other thread but I would like some confirmation from Fuentes that Tbased was the same donator with the same username or if it was under something different. I thought there were at least two waves of heavy subs like this during that Killstream. I thought one was under a different name but I'm probably fucking up my memory here. Most people assumed it was some kind of Dlive bot to inflate numbers.
:thinking:
The real winners here were the Dlive chinks because they can just as easily pocket their cut and then welcome these idiots to banworld.
I said it in the OP but the french guys user name is "pankkake". And Chainanaylsis has his full info, but didnt release it

I havent looked into the name pankkake