Gunt Recieves $20,000 worth of bitcoin (0.5 btc) / FBI investigating him +co. - 22 different right wing organizations recieved $500,000 worth of bitcoin. Markers mark stocks jump 700%

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I said it in the OP but the french guys user name is "pankkake". And Chainanaylsis has his full info, but didnt release it

I havent looked into the name pankkake
Pankkake is the name tied to his Bitcoin address email. Tbased was the account username used on Dlive. Why would someone who uses Bitcoin for the sake of anonymity use the same handle in both places?

EDIT: I'm talking about two different things, i.e. did Fuentes' Dlive chat get flooded with named 'tbased' gifted subs as well?

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Part of the live coverage feed at Wall Street Journal, they are looking into the people who received the money:
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/trump-impeachment-house-biden/card/vHIedsWP1ZHINSWHhnVD?mod=e2tw
U.S. officials have said they are probing whether overseas interests, including foreign adversaries, may have played some role in supporting the Capitol riot last week or are looking to take advantage of the U.S. in its wake. "We're watching that very closely and were taking the appropriate measures to mitigate that," Bill Evanina, director of the U.S. National Counterintelligence and Security Center, said this week.

Some Democrats have also said they are interested in investigating financial support for the rioters.

The democrats are trying to investigate the people who received the bitcoin
AHAHAAHA RALPH

Pankkake is the name tied to his Bitcoin address email. Tbased was the account username used on Dlive. Why would someone who uses Bitcoin for the sake of anonymity use the same handle in both places?

EDIT: I'm talking about two different things, i.e. did Fuentes' Dlive chat get flooded with named 'tbased' gifted subs as well?

Wall street journal said this, he was a computer programmer:
The donation appears to have come from a French computer programmer who had been active in bitcoin since at least 2013, said Jonathan Levin, chief security officer at Chainalysis.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Well my question could easily be answered if anyone actually witnessed it in Fuentes' chat. I thought I saw another name besides 'tbased' making those same kind of sub gifts which is what had me confused. I'm sure the same guy could have easily had multiple accounts going at the same time. It's all just very curious.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Well, Ralph is helping with the birth rate I suppose. However, he is contributing to the fall of western civilization with his weird desire for three ways with a pedo.

Leave it to a frenchman to give into the ultimate surrender just to prop up a degenerate like Ralph.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Well, Ralph is helping with the birth rate I suppose. However, he is contributing to the fall of western civilization with his weird desire for three ways with a pedo.

Leave it to a frenchman to give into the ultimate surrender just to prop up a degenerate like Ralph.
It's almost as if he didn't even bother to investigate into who these grifters are. This was a tragedy for Faith (well-deserved) to carry Gunt's bloodline but it's going to be a catastrophe if he keeps spreading his seed. Fortunately cirrhosis, organ failure, mental illness, substance abuse, obesity, MS, and other genetic factors will eventually weed these people out.

Poor Evan. We never hear about him.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can help but feel sorry for the donator, yet also realise how utterly pathetic he is.

Maybe instead of overthinking those wooden doors and swimming pools, make some white babies? Donating to these grift right hacks won't secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Ralph will spend it all on booze and drugs, Nick will only further his grift. What is Anglin doing anyway? Getting blacked and/or fucking slants in Guam? Isn't Jared Taylor a ricesteamer? Why isn't Redice on there?

It sucks that politicians are treasonous trash who pretend there's widespread bad ism-words for votes, but yammering on about soccer fields and roller coasters while funding a bunch of mutt-tier racemixers isn't going to do shit. Immortal he is not, more like the dumbest cryptocow we've seen. Removed his presumably white genes from the pool like a sped.

Anyway, good thread as usual champ. I edited the title to fix that dollar sign because I'm autistic.

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net
Well my question could easily be answered if anyone actually witnessed it in Fuentes' chat. I thought I saw another name besides 'tbased' making those same kind of sub gifts which is what had me confused. I'm sure the same guy could have easily had multiple accounts going at the same time. It's all just very curious.

Is this who you're thinking of?

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1848964

I will never understand why they censor things fully available through a simple search.
Does not even contain his name.

there is a deviant art here
which takes you to this info:
View attachment 1848966

He draws ....what looks like attempts at comics.
View attachment 1848970

Edit for more info:

This website https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/469011-pankkake-s-suicide addresses the suicide.

They provided a link to his suicide note: http://laurent.bachelier.name/notes-en.txt

So that makes the name; : Laurent Bachelier.
View attachment 1848994
The dates align with the forum claims.
@Ol' Slag @TriggerMeElmo @AltisticRight we got him

The name pankkake was used for other things:
1610713366482.png

With his comic"
1610713499709.png

And then his name Laurent Bachelier:
1610716434044.png

The date of his death lines up with ther article and the suicide note

He is NOT Tbased.

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ol' Slag @TriggerMeElmo @AltisticRight we got him

The name pankkake was used for other things:
View attachment 1849070
With his comic"
View attachment 1849072

And then his name Laurent Bachelier:
View attachment 1849073
The date of his death lines up with ther article and the suicide note

He is NOT Tbased.
Yeah. I am talking photo confirmation that this person actually existed. You are probably right, it is a schizo post for a reason .

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“I’d be stunned if both nation-state adversaries and terrorist organizations weren’t figuring out how to funnel money to these guys,” one former FBI official who reviewed the data for Yahoo News said. “Many of them use fundraising sites (often in Bitcoin) that are virtually unmonitored and unmonitorable. If they weren’t doing it, they’d be incompetent.”
As much as I'd like to laugh at Ralph being investigated by the FBI, I am a little disturbed that they're comparing him to terrorists when his big crime in this case is having opinions that the United States of America disagrees with.