Gunt Recieves $20,000 worth of bitcoin (0.5 btc) / FBI investigating him +co. - 22 different right wing organizations recieved $500,000 worth of bitcoin. Markers mark stocks jump 700%

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ok..... @Much Ado About Nothing @John McAfee so I guess post here if you guys want to continue looking into Laurent,
I guess mods didnt like that it was a "duplicate thread"
I hope everything is saved here
teamlaurent.png
1610740882656laurent.png

here he is at a conference video 1:

here he is at a conference video 2:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
ok..... @Much Ado About Nothing @John McAfee so I guess post here if you guys want to continue looking into Laurent,
View attachment 1849837 View attachment 1849838

View attachment 1849831

View attachment 1849835
Remember kids: Tinnitus will make you want to give your life savings to drunken right-wing retards with selfie sticks and then make you want to kill yourself. Because that's how you save Western Civilization.

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it is all saved there, but I will try to find the archives I had earlier for the program that confirms his ID and whatever else I put up.

I don¨t save a lot of stuff locally, so I will have to find things again online which will take a while. By that I mean; I save nothing locally.
@John McAfee

Is all the links to his profiles and websites missing as well or do we have those?

John McAfee

Rake it up, Break it down, Bag it up.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1849837 View attachment 1849838

View attachment 1849831

View attachment 1849835
Looks like were missing stuff, the mods didnt merge the threads very well, do you have that birthday and deathdate screen grab?

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
you know i thought about something, what if this is a honeypot donation scheme from the feds? is it possible that ethan ralph was so angry about the site talking about his shady donation because the feds could find him agreeing to do shady shit for that bitcoin?

Much Ado About Nothing

kiwifarms.net
Program for the Pycon 2017 Toulouse;

1610750311155.png

So this is him speaking.

The names of the videos on youtube have "par Laurent Bachelier" added to them, which means "by Laurent Bachelier"

There you can see following info as well:
1610750601129.png

Here he is talking with his own info and accounts on the slide behind him
1610750643004.png

Then at the end, similar
1610750665898.png

Other:

n this french wikiberal he claims to be interested in liberalism (since 2004)

1610751980971.png

it translates roughly to:
I have been interested in liberalism since 2004. For more information, see my page on the English Wikipedia.
My profile on the forum

Useful links
Special: Specialpages
Sites I take care of
pankkake: My blog
headfucking.net: other projects

One of the links; the one saying "My profile on the forum" leads to basically this:

1610751038650.png

Yep, this, was his PFP. My little pony.

I found his deviant art, and through that his website; and the same net name that is in the uncensored nameid image the fbi blurred out.
1610753191603.png

He used to draw comics:
1610753216236.png
He also has a website called:

Somewhere he had claimed that he believed himself to be a time-traveling nazi and someone made a comment on it on this forum:
I am unable to open and look at the links given, but they said:
1610751340945.png
This site also provided the link to the suicideletter, which was:
http://laurent.bachelier.name/notes-en.txt
Providing the name: Laurent Bachelier

He suffered from trigeminal neuralgia, which is an absolutely shitty disease and I understand why he decided to end his life.

1610751572311.png

On the forum, the post dated 12/12/2020 they said he died on "Tuesday" which would fall on the 8th Dec 2020, which would fall in line with other sources as well. This obituary fits the name, date and place.
1610753358433.png

This here below was where I started; which is basically the uncensored bitcoin nameid image that FBI released. Of course, less blurry.
1610752793749.png
From there I found his deviantart, his website, the fileshare. the obituary, and it then snowballed....
Rest of the links is in the post above from @anuscabbage12

Attachments

• 1610753314009.png
    1610753314009.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
It's kind of fascinating that this guy could have tried to pull a Ross Ulbricht but chose the easy way out in the gayest form possible. He says he had "trigeminal neuralgia"? Okay, I don't need to link or archive anything because it's all over medical sites but just for posterity:

What is Trigeminal Neuralgia?​

Trigeminal neuralgia (TN), tic douloureux (also known as prosopalgia, the Suicide Disease or Fothergill’s disease) is a neuropathic disorder characterized by episodes of intense pain in the face, originating from the trigeminal nerve. [...] It is, "one of the most painful conditions known to humans, yet remains an enigma to many health professionals." This pain may be felt in the ear, eye, lips, nose, scalp, forehead, cheeks, teeth, and/or jaw and side of the face; some patients also experience pain in their left index finger. Trigeminal neuralgia (TN) is not easily controlled and there is no cure. It is estimated that 1 in 15,000 people suffer from trigeminal neuralgia, although the actual figure may be significantly higher due to frequent misdiagnosis. In a majority of cases, TN symptoms begin appearing after the age of 50, although there have been cases with patients being as young as three years of age. It is more common in females than males.
Source | Archive

Man, that's a really bad rap. The guy made a lot of money investing in crypto while he felt like his face was on fire and then gave it away to a bunch of spergs.

Well, at least KF didn't cause this suicide, right? Right?

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of fascinating that this guy could have tried to pull a Ross Ulbricht but chose the easy way out in the gayest form possible. He says he had "trigeminal neuralgia"? Okay, I don't need to link or archive anything because it's all over medical sites but just for posterity:

Source | Archive

Man, that's a really bad rap. The guy made a lot of money investing in crypto while he felt like his face was on fire and then gave it away to a bunch of spergs.

Well, at least KF didn't cause this suicide, right? Right?

Well he did talk about the condition, he couldnt enjoy any hobbies:
1610736322486.png

I agree with the above statement fully.
In his suicideletter he mentions something called: trigeminal neuralgia, which is a shit disease.

View attachment 1849431

Much Ado About Nothing

kiwifarms.net
Oy, Daily Mail, at least give credit to our /the internets ,hard work!

Media is going out with the name now
With photo from the vids (we) found.

@anuscabbage12
Imagine that illness. Having pain when eating, doing normal every day shit. It's some messed up shit. Not being able to brush your teeth etc. Basically having to up your painkillers until you OD on them or it kills the liver and then keeps on going...Sounds grim.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Well not being able to enjoy any hobbies is anhedonia and that's just a symptom of a form of depression. I know he said he took medication but then stopped. I'm all for free agency but I'm not going the Destiny route. He should have at least talked to another medical professional if what he was taking wasn't working for him. What's done is done anyway. We're not here to quibble about the morality of it but rather the outcome (that being the crazy donos).

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
As much as I'd like to laugh at Ralph being investigated by the FBI, I am a little disturbed that they're comparing him to terrorists when his big crime in this case is having opinions that the United States of America disagrees with.
Why? It's been that way for a while. I'm sure that if this site had any actual clout outside of laughing at misfits and rejects, they'd be "investigating" Null as well, calling him a "[snarl-word] extremist" all the while.

That said, it's going to be funny to see how much of it Ralph loses to his baby momma.