Gunt Recieves $20,000 worth of bitcoin (0.5 btc) / FBI investigating him +co. - 22 different right wing organizations recieved $500,000 worth of bitcoin. Markers mark stocks jump 700%

Merry

Salted Pork & Longbottom Leaf Admirer
kiwifarms.net
Ralph received 20,000$ in bitcoin (0.5 btc) and is under FBI investigation
Ralph and other right wing figures recently got a massive boost in his finances. He was part of a group of people online that got part of $500,000 (now worth over $1,000,000) worth of bitcoin from a French man

news article about it: https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/excl...ount-181954668.html?__twitter_impression=true (archive)

The FBI is investigating the people involved as terrorist organizations "funded by international governments and individuals"
And blame Ralph and Nick among others for the 1/06/21 capitol protest

former FBI's comments on the data:

They all recieved $500,000 currently over $1,000,000 worth of bitcoin, which the Chainalysis tracked to France, which apparently was left by a Frenchman, who committed suicide over the falling birth rates in the west, and left his money to anti immigration cause, like Fuentes, Anglin and Vdare.

The french man wrote a suicide note about it, were he killed himself because they used wooden doors at Auschwitz
View attachment 1848742 View attachment 1848744

they found the guy who donated it "pankkake":

View attachment 1848815

EDIT:
View attachment 1849786

full run down on Frenchman: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/gunt-...c-fbi-investigating-him-co.83328/post-8142889
he had a pretty serious and rare medical condition "trigeminal neuralgia"

he couldnt enjoy anything:
View attachment 1850961
He does use this name for other things which @Much Ado About Nothing found his info
His name, deviant art and website:
EDIT2:
His PFP:
View attachment 1849436
He thinks he is a time traveling NAZI:
View attachment 1849437

Chainalysis full analysis of the data: https://blog.chainalysis.com/reports/capitol-riot-bitcoin-donation-alt-right-domestic-extremism (archive)
View attachment 1848743
"international networks"

They named Ethan Ralph, host of the kills stream

Evidentially the Frenchman didnt like ralph too much:
View attachment 1848745
and only gave him 1.7% of the bitcoin, or 0.5btc worth currently about $20,000

Currently the 28.15 btc is worth $1,078,339

EDIT3:

unfortunately for the gunt, he had sold the bitcoin right when he received it, so he only made $6,000 instead of the current worth of $20,000 thanks to @Mundane Ralph:
View attachment 1850749
But the feds are still investigating @theralph for his contribution to the riot (domestic terrorism), and for the transfer/international terrorist organization.
Fuentes better be careful with that money lmfao. Might as well be his nest egg for any future endeavors or glow-in-the-dark bullshit. And call me biased but Amren deserved a much larger slice of that, Jared Taylor is one of the only 100% respectable people in the shitshow of right wing personalities.

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
Now look, maybe you're thinking "Ralph is going to sell it right away to help pay for his numerous awful mistakes" and you're probably right. But he can't sell until he subtilty brags about getting a bunch of money. This will be great fun because Ralph being subtle will equate to, "Ya know Gator, people with broke dicks don't get these windfalls sometimes but gentlemen like me, well... good things just happen if I do say so my self".

On an unrelated note, if the Federal government of the United States of America would like to pay me some money to tell them my very important and valuable insights, feel free to private message me. :tomgirl:

Mundane Ralph

kiwifarms.net
Now look, maybe you're thinking "Ralph is going to sell it right away to help pay for his numerous awful mistakes" and you're probably right. But he can't sell until he subtilty brags about getting a bunch of money. This will be great fun because Ralph being subtle will equate to, "Ya know Gator, people with broke dicks don't get these windfalls sometimes but gentlemen like me, well... good things just happen if I do say so my self".

On an unrelated note, if the Federal government of the United States of America would like to pay me some money to tell them my very important and valuable insights, feel free to private message me. :tomgirl:
He sold it over a month ago and didn't say a word about it until the news articles. It's odd. He can never pass up an opportunity to dab on the haters.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuentes better be careful with that money lmfao. Might as well be his nest egg for any future endeavors or glow-in-the-dark bullshit. And call me biased but Amren deserved a much larger slice of that, Jared Taylor is one of the only 100% respectable people in the shitshow of right wing personalities.
yep. smh.
Fucking half a mil to the catboy but only 20gs to armen, unz and vdare

Currently the 28.15 btc is worth $1,078,339
Donations at that price to each person:
  • Nick Fuentes - 13.50 btc or $530,000
  • Vincent Reynouard - 3 btc or $120,000
  • Unknown - 2.35 btc or $94,000
  • Bitchute - 2 btc or $80,000
  • Mr Obvious - 2 btc or $80,000
  • Vdare - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Patrick casey - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Luke Smith - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Gab.com - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Daily Stormer - 1 btc or $40,000
  • ruqqus - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Ethan Ralph - 0.5 btc or $20,000 sold at $10,000
  • Vincent Canfield - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • unz.com - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • amren/Jared Taylor - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • pepeparado card - 0.5 btc or $20,000
there are also multiple unknown recipients, 2 of whom received 2 btc or $80,000.

Last edited:

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He sold it over a month ago and didn't say a word about it until the news articles. It's odd. He can never pass up an opportunity to dab on the haters.
He's also going to have to go to court and probably have to pay damages to Faith and definitely is going to need to pay child support. Might have that large of a windfall secret for those reasons.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

6k lmfao i love that the potential amount was almost exactly double his nest egg too, what a punch in the nuts, its hard to describe how much you suck when getting 6k for fucking free at one time to do whatever the fuck you want with is somehow a low point in your life of low points.

He's also going to have to go to court and probably have to pay damages to Faith and definitely is going to need to pay child support. Might have that large of a windfall secret for those reasons.
that and he might be scared wed somehow sick the tax man on him, i think what he did besides being an impulsive wigger was hurry up and cash out so he could have tax free blow money.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
6k lmfao i love that the potential amount was almost exactly double his nest egg too, what a punch in the nuts, its hard to describe how much you suck when getting 6k for fucking free at one time to do whatever the fuck you want with is somehow a low point in your life of low points.
Wait, my man Ralph is down to 6k now? Guess I should think about that, "Ralph needs a big boy job" thread after all. May is going to eat that in a heartbeat. It's a Ralph heartbeat though, so it's going to be enlarged and sluggish. I probably got some time.

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, my man Ralph is down to 6k now? Guess I should think about that, "Ralph needs a big boy job" thread after all. May is going to eat that in a heartbeat. It's a Ralph heartbeat though, so it's going to be enlarged and sluggish. I probably got some time.
yeah I updated the op to reflect that at the bottom.

Ralph had sold the bitcoin immediately when he received it instead of holding onto it in a bull market, it was worth $6,000 for 0.5 btc on December 8th when he sold it
But at the time the op was posted, 0.5 bitcoin was worth $20,000

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
nah 6k is what he got for the bitcoin, last update we had he had a life savings of 2X,XXX dollars (23k iirc) , the bitcoin went up to about 20k right after he sold it for 6k. sorry

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
nah 6k is what he got for the bitcoin, last update we had he had a life savings of 2X,XXX dollars (23k iirc) , the bitcoin went up to about 20k right after he sold it for 6k. sorry
hahaha no apologies necessary, Ralph seething over missing out on 14k is wonderful. I hope he screams at Gator over it. Today is another wonderful day.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Black hair time travelling Nazi huh? The Nazis would have gassed your sorry ass unless you pledged allegiance to the Reich and programmed shit for the REAL Aryans. Dumped half a million into grifting spiks and wiggers, wew.

Jared Taylor was the only worthy recipient, and he's a rice steamer. Why do I think Redice deserved some too? Far more than some literal 56% and a fat porky pig.

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Black hair time travelling Nazi huh? The Nazis would have gassed your sorry ass unless you pledged allegiance to the Reich and programmed shit for the REAL Aryans. Dumped half a million into grifting spiks and wiggers, wew.

Jared Taylor was the only worthy recipient, and he's a rice steamer. Why do I think Redice deserved some too? Far more than some literal 56% and a fat porky pig.
Its unfortunate.

i assume nick hasnt cashed his in as the new and fbi report his at $530,000.
this is fucked.

Redice is great, unz, amren and vdare deserve so much more

Jan Karol Swit

Card game and fat retard enthusiast.
kiwifarms.net
I spent nearly 120 BTC on a 1GB graphics card , 4GB ram and a new motherboard back in the day.
People may knock you, but you and that guy who bought pizza with bitcoin are basically patron saints of Bitcoin in my book if this is true. Bitcoin had to be used in trades otherwise it would have just been a cute little internet munnie instead of proper currency.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
People may knock you, but you and that guy who bought pizza with bitcoin are basically patron saints of bit-coin in my book if this is true. Bitcoin had to be used in trades otherwise it would have just been a cute little internet munnie instead of proper currency.
I don't think you're smooth-brain unless you're like Ethan Ralph and had the arrogance to list nine different crypto wallets but then not learn basic facts that has been available for years about your investment vs just being wowed by a then uncertain and new novelty that could have failed by now for all you know. It pleases me to know Ethan's thinking is limited to BAH GAWD 6K FER HALF AN INTYNET COYN? SOOOOOO UIIIII ITS THE GOOD BOURBON TONIGHT.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
it is not important but the edit on the op is saying it was $6000, why is it that price when on this page it could be between $8967.78 and $9313.16, in my first post on page 2 i did not put both figures but i do not no why it would drop to $6000
the amount was sent in dec/6 and transfered out on the dec/9, if that is when he converted to usd it means he actually only got about $9313 depending on what time of day he did it. he is not the type to invest or keep it in bitcoin.