Gunt Recieves $20,000 worth of bitcoin (0.5 btc) / FBI investigating him +co. - 22 different right wing organizations recieved $500,000 worth of bitcoin. Markers mark stocks jump 700%

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If we're gonna babble about cryptoshekelz,
a friend had around 10 when it was a meme. He was some high school nerdy twit back then. He forgot his wallet ID whatever thingy so it was lost in the ether. Then just before the coof, he found it on his old shitty laptop he thought was dead. He took out the HDD because he wanted to find some obscure anime video (my guess, it was hentai).

Good for him. Also had a nice dinner with some other friends. He was smart enough and only cashed out 1.5 because of coof finances. Obviously delighted he is now.

The gunt has what, 10 crypto-wallets listed? Yet he cashed his half a cryptoshekel the moment he got it? Does the pig know this thing, called research, and self-control?

GAYDUR SHUDUP ABOUT CREPTOAUTISM I WAN CASH MUH COIN SO I CAN GET ME SUM BOOOZE.

Good riddance you dumb faggot. You could have bought 4 times the amount of Makers Mark if you waited a bit.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: absolutely amazing, get fucked gunt, legal troubles with your own state AND the feds for inciting an insurrection all for a measly 6k. what an iiiiiiiiiddddddiot! what did he not think to wait it out? wtf

When I first read this I'm like "Holy fuck, how do retards get this lucky?" Then I read this and you brought a smile to my face, OP.

What a stupid fucking nigger.

Wait, my man Ralph is down to 6k now? Guess I should think about that, "Ralph needs a big boy job" thread after all. May is going to eat that in a heartbeat. It's a Ralph heartbeat though, so it's going to be enlarged and sluggish. I probably got some time.

nah 6k is what he got for the bitcoin, last update we had he had a life savings of 2X,XXX dollars (23k iirc) , the bitcoin went up to about 20k right after he sold it for 6k. sorry

it is not important but the edit on the op is saying it was $6000, why is it that price when on this page it could be between $8967.78 and $9313.16, in my first post on page 2 i did not put both figures but i do not no why it would drop to $6000
So it was more than $6,000 that the gunt made.
1 btc was worth $18,000 to $19,000 when the gunt received and sold the 0.5 btc which comes out to $9,000-$10,000 on December 8th to 9th.
I mean its $3,000 more than $6,000 but its still alot more markers mark .

and he STILL missed doubling his money if he had waited a month

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Black hair time travelling Nazi huh? The Nazis would have gassed your sorry ass unless you pledged allegiance to the Reich and programmed shit for the REAL Aryans. Dumped half a million into grifting spiks and wiggers, wew.

Jared Taylor was the only worthy recipient, and he's a rice steamer. Why do I think Redice deserved some too? Far more than some literal 56% and a fat porky pig.

Red Ice is actually "saving" the whute race. They've got the kids to prove it. Sure Ralph's got a kid on the way but we all know he'll never be in that child's life or have any say in the kids beliefs. For all we know since Faith and Xander fuck in Buffy there will be some cray cray incest shit going on with the kid turning out like desmond is amazing just instead of a drag queen a mommy's teet cock hungry gobbler.

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
People may knock you, but you and that guy who bought pizza with bitcoin are basically patron saints of Bitcoin in my book if this is true. Bitcoin had to be used in trades otherwise it would have just been a cute little internet munnie instead of proper currency.
I mean at the time it was free money and most of it had come from bitcoin faucets or playing those games where you could win 1-100 BTC just by messing about.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Red Ice is actually "saving" the whute race. They've got the kids to prove it. Sure Ralph's got a kid on the way but we all know he'll never be in that child's life or have any say in the kids beliefs. For all we know since Faith and Xander fuck in Buffy there will be some cray cray incest shit going on with the kid turning out like desmond is amazing just instead of a drag queen a mommy's teet cock hungry gobbler.
If Ralph did have any say in the kid's beliefs they'd either turn out to be a psychopathic grifter who will superficially adopt any political position as long as they stand to leech off of anonymous retards donating to them, or a centrist of some flavor.

I never did get where this meme that Ralph's podcast is pro WN from, he's had guests on that espouse that and uses their memes, as far as I'm aware he never did openly advocate anything like that.

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net
Schizo theory time: Does anyone actually know if "someone" died? Couldn't this be fed money that is being funneled to these figures?
Given one of the people was Luke Smith, who is largely a tech youtuber that advocates a sort of neo-neo luditism, I doubt it. I don't think the FBI wants people to start using Linux and build their own cabins in the woods - while quoting the Unibomber manifesto.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Nick Fuentes accepting that money and immediately spending without investigating who gave him that sum should also be on blast. A Catholic taking money from a suicide must be false.
I've said it before but I'll say it again. These faggots are Christians in name only. Fuentes is what's considered a "cafeteria Catholic" by which I mean that he picks and chooses which kind of values he likes and ignores all of the "ookey"/yucky ones that don't suit his interests.

Last edited:

SouthernFox1968

Strom Thurmond UwU
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being Nick Fuentes and waking up one morning to find out that you're been given $530,000 from some French guy who committed suicide. I'm hoping that Nick will somehow be able to use the money to convince the judge to give access to unlimited catboys in jail.

The guy had a disorder where your face is in constant pain. I would imagine that would lead you to go insane after a while. Inside enough to donate money to Ethan Ralph.

GeorgeFloyd

The greatest black man who ever lived
kiwifarms.net
yep. smh.
Fucking half a mil to the catboy but only 20gs to armen, unz and vdare

Currently the 28.15 btc is worth $1,078,339
Donations at that price to each person:
  • Nick Fuentes - 13.50 btc or $530,000
  • Vincent Reynouard - 3 btc or $120,000
  • Unknown - 2.35 btc or $94,000
  • Bitchute - 2 btc or $80,000
  • Mr Obvious - 2 btc or $80,000
  • Vdare - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Patrick casey - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Luke Smith - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Gab.com - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Daily Stormer - 1 btc or $40,000
  • ruqqus - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Ethan Ralph - 0.5 btc or $20,000 sold at $10,000
  • Vincent Canfield - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • unz.com - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • amren/Jared Taylor - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • pepeparado card - 0.5 btc or $20,000
there are also multiple unknown recipients, 2 of whom received 2 btc or $80,000.
If you try to copy and paste that list of names and numbers to Instagram, it will not let you comment or DM.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
a friend had around 10 when it was a meme. He was some high school nerdy twit back then. He forgot his wallet ID whatever thingy so it was lost in the ether. Then just before the coof, he found it on his old shitty laptop he thought was dead. He took out the HDD because he wanted to find some obscure anime video (my guess, it was hentai).
hes not that redditor that had the encryption he forgot the cipher to is he?

The gunt has what, 10 crypto-wallets listed? Yet he cashed his half a cryptoshekel the moment he got it? Does the pig know this thing, called research, and self-control?
hahahahahahahahaaha no, its funny because even obscure ethots and little girls online who ebeg mainly have crypto wallets to hoard them, i think ralph is literally the only person dumb enough to immediately sell crypto in 2021
View attachment 1853215

ramblings about some of these gunt stream sites and their faux crypto:
Couldnt they implement a system that actually uses say the computing power of your viewers to have a real blockchain? you know make a real cryptocurrency with real value and not a scam? i mean people make coins that start as jokes but are at least able to be changed into something viable all the time
The guy had a disorder where your face is in constant pain. I would imagine that would lead you to go insane after a while. Inside enough to donate money to Ethan Ralph.
the message i took from his demise is paypigging for gunts will lead you to being smote with painful disease and death

mr spongecake

kiwifarms.net
It's really strange what the FBI decides to take serious and what they just brush off. BTC donations from a random sperg to political e-celebs is newsworthy but certainly not a national security issue - Fuentes wasn't even a part of the capitol storm as far as I know.
That being said it does raise some eyebrows, but in the other direction. I've seen lots of right-wingers on twitter use this as confirmation that Nick is a fed...although that seems pretty unlikely, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
It's really strange what the FBI decides to take serious and what they just brush off. BTC donations from a random sperg to political e-celebs is newsworthy but certainly not a national security issue - Fuentes wasn't even a part of the capitol storm as far as I know.
That being said it does raise some eyebrows, but in the other direction. I've seen lots of right-wingers on twitter use this as confirmation that Nick is a fed...although that seems pretty unlikely, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Holy shit, you're right. I thought he was there along with Baked Alaska, but apparently he didn't actually storm the capitol. I know that he attended a lot of 'Stop the Steal' rallies so I assumed he was part of that. Imagine being a part of Charlottesville but realising that maybe storming your nation's capitol building is probably a bad idea.

I'm kind of mad at this faggot who killed himself. Surely he had hwhite family and friends that he could have given the money to. People who loved him, people he knew who had good values and children to bring up that could benefit from that insane amount of cash. Why give it to grifters who don't give a fuck about you, don't give a flying fuck about the white race and who don't have the courage of their own convictions.

Imagine being this guy, lamenting over never being able to cum inside a woman for the sake of procreation, donating over half a million dollars to a little kid who is obviously a fucking homosexual.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the only thing that is confirmed is that Shawn of the weekly sweat, part of the irony bros, does have regular contact with the FBI. Him and Beardson kinda started the America first movement, by attacking the Alt Right after Charolettesville, for ironically ruining peoples lives with IRL activism and "optics".......
When they all just did the same thing with the capitol, earlier this month.

His brother tried some kind of fake bomb threat and has been arrested.
News article about the bomb threat (archive)
And from that Shawn was given an FBI contact.
IDK if that has anything to do with the rest of America First/Nick.
EUj3XGLXYAAMBc1.png

Update, the FBI is now looking into the 500k bitcoins. Lucky for Nick, they're only looking into if foreign governments were involved or the bitcoins were used to fund illegal acts(which considering the timeframe is pretty doubtful). Unless Iran somehow was using this French guy, I don't think anything will come from this.
UPDATE ON THE FBI INVESTIGATION INTO THE BITCOIN:

they are only looking if foreign governments were involved or the bitcoins were used to fund illegal acts
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...-groups-funded-extremists-who-helped-n1254525
(archive)
As part of the investigation, the bureau is examining payments of $500,000 in bitcoin, apparently by a French national, to key figures and groups in the alt-right before the riot, the sources said. Those payments were documented and posted on the web this week by a company that analyzes cryptocurrency transfers. Payments of bitcoin, a cryptocurrency, can be traced because they are documented on a public ledger. But the cryptocurrency payments prompted the FBI to examine whether any of the money was used to fund illegal acts, which, if true, raises the possibility of money laundering and conspiracy charges, the FBI official said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash Gassem

kiwifarms.net
yep. smh.
Fucking half a mil to the catboy but only 20gs to armen, unz and vdare

Currently the 28.15 btc is worth $1,078,339
Donations at that price to each person:
  • Nick Fuentes - 13.50 btc or $530,000
  • Vincent Reynouard - 3 btc or $120,000
  • Unknown - 2.35 btc or $94,000
  • Bitchute - 2 btc or $80,000
  • Mr Obvious - 2 btc or $80,000
  • Vdare - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Patrick casey - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Luke Smith - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Gab.com - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Daily Stormer - 1 btc or $40,000
  • ruqqus - 1 btc or $40,000
  • Ethan Ralph - 0.5 btc or $20,000 sold at $10,000
  • Vincent Canfield - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • unz.com - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • amren/Jared Taylor - 0.5 btc or $20,000
  • pepeparado card - 0.5 btc or $20,000
there are also multiple unknown recipients, 2 of whom received 2 btc or $80,000.
Gab is, also, a complete and utter waste.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
I don't think you're smooth-brain unless you're like Ethan Ralph and had the arrogance to list nine different crypto wallets but then not learn basic facts that has been available for years about your investment vs just being wowed by a then uncertain and new novelty that could have failed by now for all you know. It pleases me to know Ethan's thinking is limited to BAH GAWD 6K FER HALF AN INTYNET COYN? SOOOOOO UIIIII ITS THE GOOD BOURBON TONIGHT.
Exactly. Who the fuck sells crypto as soon as they have it wired to them? It always spikes, and he theoretically still has several grand in his nest egg regardless.