Gunt Thread Discussion - Organize ideas, collect information.

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nvr4get
1608104022931.png

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
Is a thread on Yoree Koh of any interest? She was pivotal for the kicking out of YouTube - we were making fun of her parents and their Medicaid fraud after the blowback of #WSJKillsKids and her article, mostly about JF, when his channel immediately went down, followed by Zidan´s as soon as he restarted the stream there - and the beginning of his demise, drunk on lemon power.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Is a thread on Yoree Koh of any interest? She was pivotal for the kicking out of YouTube - we were making fun of her parents and their Medicaid fraud after the blowback of #WSJKillsKids and her article, mostly about JF, when his channel immediately went down, followed by Zidan´s as soon as he restarted the stream there - and the beginning of his demise, drunk on lemon power.
Unless she finds herself in more drama or has another drama with Ralph, I don't think so. She doesn't do much to begin with and her drama with Ralph happened years ago.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Maybe a People who Hurt Ralph the most thread. Yoree could be there for his youtube boot while making pretty good money while getting good numbers. Brianna Wu for expelling him from that speaking engagement and making Ralph look so defeated. Ronnie would t top the list of course.

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net

PhoBingas

The Bosnians are once again outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And now there is but one that still calls into the show. Maybe two, I haven't heard much from Butters lately.
Didn't know he still took callers. Even when I stopped sniping Ralph hardly took callers. I don't think he had call-ins when he had the Captain V Judas ''bloodsport''. Butters seems to have fucked off not long after he got doxed but he might just be busy with real life shit, especially if his family runs restaurants. The little sperg might be working for his family because nobody wants to work food service during the ''pandemic'' when your job can just be mandated closed on a whim.

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
And now there is but one that still calls into the show. Maybe two, I haven't heard much from Butters lately.
When Ralph's Patreon got yeeted that was pretty much the end of Butters. If I was a Patron of Ralph on Patreon(impossible now) I would :
NOT be impressed to be getting my paid bonus content in the form of Gunt drugging and nodding off while Butters pines about Ancient Rome and the antebellum South.

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty crazy how drastically his popularity has fizzled out. His show used to have so many callers that he had to disappoint many of them, even the donators, so he could end the show at a reasonable time. Other times he would do lightning rounds (which were usually pretty fun) to try and blast through them. There used to be so many 'goldstar callers' that you could count on 2-6 fan favorites showing up every episode.

Now there's nothing.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
Do we need a thread on the new hostilities caused by Ethan Ralph allegedly getting Mr. Deadman fired, or is Mr. Deadman simply too boring to be discussed?

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
Do we need a thread on the new hostilities caused by Ethan Ralph allegedly getting Mr. Deadman fired, or is Mr. Deadman simply too boring to be discussed?
I was wondering the same thing. I think Gunt is very proud of this and it’s the first boost he’s felt since before his beatdown in Portugal. It might be the first in a series of life ruination campaigns.

veri

phd in wigganometry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah probably, i’m sure there’s some times in the past he’s done something like this that can be included too.