Guntelegram - Documenting seething Reeethan's Telegram outbursts

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I can't figure out how much the Gems are worth, I think someone else here can fill me in on that. I checked Trovo and you can buy "mana" which the prices are listed below:
Mana doesn't have monetary value, mana just boosts stats and front page position, also 8000 gems is at most 80 dollars which isn't too impressive for a day's wage. They might also take away even more once elixir becomes gems though so it's at most 80 bucks probably a decent bit less

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
kino.jpg
reethan and fans coping seething, fearing ade, and going from "prove he flags bitch" to "those people are cringe anyway". this rule they keep strangely insisting on that its ok to false flag people like josh in the dmca incident in revenge which would justify false flagging in general logically

It's worth noting that he posted that long, seething message barely an hour after Pho posted his recap. I wonder how many times he checks his thread every day.
its funny that he thinks the point of this is to humiliate him for being broke instead of breaking his wigger kang delusions, which he admits is bullshit by now only describing it as a decent enough living but not being rich or amazing.

i dont actually know 100 percent if youre broke ralph, its just in life you go by most likelys. everything i can find that isnt you claiming to be the best ever shows you as being broke.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2169401
reethan and fans coping seething, fearing ade, and going from "prove he flags bitch" to "those people are cringe anyway". this rule they keep strangely insisting on that its ok to false flag people like josh in the dmca incident in revenge which would justify false flagging in general logically

its funny that he thinks the point of this is to humiliate him for being broke instead of breaking his wigger kang delusions, which he admits is bullshit by now only describing it as a decent enough living but not being rich or amazing.

i dont actually know 100 percent if youre broke ralph, its just in life you go by most likelys. everything i can find that isnt you claiming to be the best ever shows you as being broke.
It's only bad when other people do it. Otherwise, it's based. I think that's how it works. If you're not blowing parts of your foot off every time you fire a gun, why bother loading it?

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
So hypothetically speaking if Jihadi Jarbo did flag Ralph it would be totally fine as they are sworn enemies, LOGIC!
Ralph is making death threats on Guntelgram. Cmon outside baby!
View attachment 2171768
edit: and here the tweet he’s referenced
View attachment 2171773
Ralph's gonna run outside and try to take on five people with a bat? Your own dog knows how you deserve what comes your way and would refuse to help you.
Can't wait for Troon Wars part two the Troons strike back.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
This telegram group is amazing.
Ralph posts kf screenshots, some guy asks him if he reads his threads a lot. Not even a minute later does Ralph ban him.

10/10. He really did admit that this board annoys him to no end
Hey Ralph I'm @kaijuToon on telegram look me up. You stupid fat fuck, I'll keep leaking just keep delivering the corn 🌽.
I'll keep shoving them in Pantsu's mouth.

MEMPHIS TENNN LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO!

Yours Truly,

Fan Fiction Faggot

Suck muh dick.