Guntelegram - Documenting seething Reeethan's Telegram outbursts

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
It's just delicious that anything he hangs his hat on has been clearly someone else's doing.

He should portray himself not as a southern gentlemen, but as a carpetbagger.
Doesn't he have a framed copy of a Wall Street Journal magazine he was mentioned in?

Could you imagine your claim to fame is that you were in a livestream where people were denying the Holocaust, slinging N-bombs about and it got mentioned in the WSJ?

How do you explain that to your kids, or in-laws. Yeah, you're dad's a laughing stock amongst a bunch of spergs online - but in the real world I'm just considered a racist.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Could you imagine your claim to fame is that you were in a livestream where people were denying the Holocaust, slinging N-bombs about and it got mentioned in the WSJ?
His other claim to fame is that once, a few years ago, he (read: Jim) managed to beat a children's cartoon stream for a few minutes to be the "top" stream on YouTube at that time of night (he still brings up that time the KS managed to beat the Peppa the Pig cartoon stream in viewers).

He also uses that they were the "top" "late night stream" on YouTube (again about 2 years ago and just for a couple of months).

It's that bullshit low standard of using an "accomplishment" from years ago just like bringing up Matt, or Tonka or any of that bullshit that does not matter to anyone besides Ralph.
Besides, in reality Ralph accomplished none of it, his YT audience was 100% thanks to Metokur, Warski, Baked and Tonka fucking up, etc.
Even at his highest point (I think the highest was 9k on YT), he never even came close to Warski's audience at the time (I think it was the Spencer/Sargon debate that had like 20 or 30k live viewers), so even by his own bullshit standard, Warski was miles above him.

Anyway, Gaydur and Ralph have been using those "accomplishments" ever since to convince people that the Killstream is somehow relevant, when in reality the Killstream contributes as much to the world as Tonka and his Tonky Radio or whatever it's called.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
His other claim to fame is that once, a few years ago, he (read: Jim) managed to beat a children's cartoon stream for a few minutes to be the "top" stream on YouTube at that time of night (he still brings up that time the KS managed to beat the Peppa the Pig cartoon stream in viewers).

He also uses that they were the "top" "late night stream" on YouTube (again about 2 years ago and just for a couple of months).

It's that bullshit low standard of using an "accomplishment" from years ago just like bringing up Matt, or Tonka or any of that bullshit that does not matter to anyone besides Ralph.
Besides, in reality Ralph accomplished none of it, his YT audience was 100% thanks to Metokur, Warski, Baked and Tonka fucking up, etc.
Even at his highest point (I think the highest was 9k on YT), he never even came close to Warski's audience at the time (I think it was the Spencer/Sargon debate that had like 20 or 30k live viewers), so even by his own bullshit standard, Warski was miles above him.

Anyway, Gaydur and Ralph have been using those "accomplishments" ever since to convince people that the Killstream is somehow relevant, when in reality the Killstream contributes as much to the world as Tonka and his Tonky Radio or whatever it's called.
The ONLY reason any of them had any numbers at the time... Tonka, Andy and Baked was solely because Metokur came to them and brought his audience. Andy before that streamed to maybe 300 average, Tonka streamed to 30-40 average and I am not too sure about Baked, but I do know that his numbers rose quick after Metokur and then crashed due to the same reason.

For Andy that Spencer/Sargon "debate". The reason that one hit such high numbers had nothing to do with Andy really. It was Metokur, Spencer and Sargon's audiences coming to the stream. Honestly Andy was irrelevant in the equation. He provided nothing but a platform. They could of done that anywhere and still brought in the same numbers.

Most if not all of these IBS people are talentless retards that made the mistake and thought that they were actually important and the audience was there for them. Not that they existed from a completely siphoned audience of Metokur. Then when Metokur saw that they were a group of disastrous backstabbing spergs. He bailed out and then they lost almost all of their audience and started devouring each other for views.

Last edited:

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
Most if not all of these IBS people are talentless retards that made the mistake and thought that they were actually important and the audience was there for them. Not that they existed from completely from a siphoned audience of Metokur. Then when Metokur saw that they were a group of disastrous backstabbing spergs. He bailed out and then they lost almost all of their audience and started devouring each other for views.
There is a certain type of person that when they experience any kind of success or notoriety, it goes straight to their head, and they start actually believing they're special. They drink their own Kool-aid, so to speak. Pretty soon, that "success" begins to consume their lives, and it leads them to make hilariously self-destructive life choices. The Internet attracts these people in droves, but IBS had a critical concentration of them. I'm glad Jim was there to hand them the monkey's paw. It was as educational as it was entertaining.

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
The ONLY reason any of them had any numbers at the time... Tonka, Andy and Baked was solely because Metokur came to them and brought his audience. Andy before that streamed to maybe 300 average, Tonka streamed to 30-40 average and I am not too sure about Baked, but I do know that his numbers rose quick after Metokur and then crashed due to the same reason.

For Andy that Spencer/Sargon "debate". The reason that one hit such high numbers had nothing to do with Andy really. It was Metokur, Spencer and Sargon's audiences coming to the stream. Honestly Andy was irrelevant in the equation. He provided nothing but a platform. They could of done that anywhere and still brought in the same numbers.

Most if not all of these IBS people are talentless retards that made the mistake and thought that they were actually important and the audience was there for them. Not that they existed from a completely siphoned audience of Metokur. Then when Metokur saw that they were a group of disastrous backstabbing spergs. He bailed out and then they lost almost all of their audience and started devouring each other for views.
To be completely fair to Andy, I think minus Metokur he would still have gotten a decent audience.

Tonka and Ralph however? Nah. Never.

Cucktry Roads

kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of David Stay. Metokur watched that corny old show he was in, they do a show together, David starts his own show with thousands of Metokur's audience watching orgininally. Metokur disappears due to cancer. Currently he streams to like 10-20 people.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of David Stay. Metokur watched that corny old show he was in, they do a show together, David starts his own show with thousands of Metokur's audience watching orgininally. Metokur disappears due to cancer. Currently he streams to like 10-20 people.
I think a lot of the people thought Metokur would be around more. He made shows. The shows he went on succeeded because he brought people and money. It could not have been more obvious than his streams thriving with people and money while nearly all the others are nowhere. He promised to go on David's show again long before the cancer stuff and kept putting it off. I think after a point, Jim sees how reliant the other shows are on his appearances, and instead of looking at it as maybe he should help these people out, he finds it embarrassing and ignores them.

TopGunt

kiwifarms.net
Ralph really needs to learn how to read his audience

guntelegram.pngguntelegram2.jpgguntelegram3.pngguntelegram4.png

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
"Forge a career with wife and *best friend*"

I didn't follow the Killstream as far back as 2016 but which best friend is he referring to? Zidan maybe since he was in the picture but not Gator because he was just a silent tech support with a soundboard then instead of a cohost.

Considering that @Null himself was once a cohost, did @theralph consider Null his best friend?!

Balloon Smooth

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior
kiwifarms.net
Ralph, desperate for any win he can conceive, falls for pasta and touts deplatforming and demonization while being run off to his 4th streaming platform. The free speech warrior crying because someone typed nigger. Didn't he call Vaush a nigger last time he spoke to him?
Also seems like some extreme projection to say someone else has nothing of real value while on the verge on losing custody of his child.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Not only does he fall for a copypasta but he actually argues in favor of deplatforming.
All of this while Josh is still on YT and Ralph can't even use Dlive.