Guntelegram - Documenting seething Reeethan's Telegram outbursts

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
"Amazing, this is like when they found Antonio Vivaldi's works after they had been lost for hundreds of years"
Yeah... it's exactly like that.:stress:
Its just instantly greed with him every single time. Instead of just releasing a mega dump for his fans he comes up with with a scheme to charge them money. Whats gonna be on that dvd? Mat noooooo for 6 hours?

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
He's going to sell fucking Killstream DVDs? Is he James Rolfe now?
Also why would they do a Sgt Pepper's album cover parody? What does the Killstream have in common with that album that would make the reference appropriate? These niggas are retarded.

GL09

Edvard Munch's The Chaggot
kiwifarms.net
  • Best of sets
  • Storyline recaps
  • Behind the scenes info
  • Commentary tracks
  • Commissioned artwork of the best moments

What kind of show do they think they put on? What is going to be the behind the scenes? Ralph showing the viewers the best way to mix xanax with makers mark. What will the commentary tracks be? Ralph talking about how he was passed out drunk during this segment and this segment and this one. Oh this is where I woke up to shout Matt Noo then I passed out drunk again. I can't wait for the Tucker Carlson best of set where it is just hours of them watching his clips. maybe we can get the best of Gator's hot takes box set too?

The saddest part of all of this is that a few dumb fucks will buy them.

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
So many thoughts here:
1. Behind the scenes? So all those "can you hear me now" microphone not working moments are production quality? 2. If these DVDs cost more than $12 (they'll be 30) he's gonna sell as many broke dick farms shirts as he does mundane matt episodes. (Why bother i can still watch it on Cogs channel?) 3. Talking about the stream.mee era there were some highs for the killshow but there was also serious lows. Like zoom roasting ralph on his own fucking show. I can't stand the dude but he grilled the whole cast. Also let's not forget we can watch zidane get more and more fed up with ralph being fucking wasted every night. I remember when he used to call ralph out on being too drunk and to calm down for the killshow.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Did you guys know he had Alex Jones on the Killstream once? Ever since then he adopted his... philosophy on the next big thing. Late night "infomercials"!

Seriously, there's being taken down for copyright infringement and then there's selling other people's Corporation's copyrighted material. I bet FOX has better lawyers than Ralph does.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Did you guys know he had Alex Jones on the Killstream once? Ever since then he adopted his... philosophy on the next big thing. Late night "infomercials"!

Seriously, there's being taken down for copyright infringement and then there's selling other people's Corporation's copyrighted material. I bet FOX has better lawyers than Ralph does.
Hes already in a greyzone with the way he "covers" tucker carlson and his intro and outro songs but he will most likely fly under the radar as he will sell 2 dvds.
The thing is theres no way this is cost effective unless hes littearly in his house burning dvds on his discdrive.
The only way i could see this succeding is he he sells 6 hours of gator takes as a sleeping aid,

• Best of sets
  • Storyline recaps
  • Behind the scenes info
  • Commentary tracks

What kind of show do they think they put on? What is going to be the behind the scenes? Ralph showing the viewers the best way to mix xanax with makers mark. What will the commentary tracks be? Ralph talking about how he was passed out drunk during this segment and this segment and this one. Oh this is where I woke up to shout Matt Noo then I passed out drunk again. I can't wait for the Tucker Carlson best of set where it is just hours of them watching his clips. maybe we can get the best of Gator's hot takes box set too?

Poor Gator is gonna have to sit and listen to 300 killstreams to cut out everything that embarrassed Ralph.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest here, Ralph will never actually put in the work to produce any of this, it's the same as the other hundred other project ideas he's had that go absolutely nowhere. Even worse since this would actually require a serious amount of work., which he will never do.

It's hilarious that they immediately want to exploit metokur for money, "artwork of cohosts" means metokur front and center to promote his shitty podcast. This is Donga levels of greed. When are the coffee cups with metokur's face going up on your store, you morbidly obese junkie?

65GB of the kill report where 80% is fox news clips and reading news articles verbatim, 10% are butchered guest segments, 8% Ralph drunk making a fool out of himself and maybe a generous 2% of actually entertaining content. Now that's value!

Also the stream.me era was a complete shitshow, it's when most of the regular audience started noticing what a pussy faggot Ralph actually is and turned on him. There are probably some really good moments to laugh at Ralph for but he would not want to publish those (although he will never listen to the shows before creating an archive so who knows).

The only thing Ralph will ever sell are shitty t-shirts and stickers with other people's artwork slapped on it, something that doesn't require any effort from him, so maybe a "curated" paid archive of sorts, and maybe a "Matt" DVD with the stream as-is and shitty artwork slapped on, but other than that, he will never put in the work.

• Best of sets
  • Storyline recaps
  • Behind the scenes info
  • Commentary tracks

By dumb fucks willing to buy the set it will be Butters, Dark Butters, Larry and Bibble

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Its just instantly greed with him every single time. Instead of just releasing a mega dump for his fans he comes up with with a scheme to charge them money. Whats gonna be on that dvd? Mat noooooo for 6 hours?
your just jealous of Gunt's marketing genius , he's the next Belle Delphine you just can't see it yet. He's going to sell gunt sweat bathwater soon and your gonna be left behind.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Poor Gator is gonna have to sit and listen to 300 killstreams to cut out everything that embarrassed Ralph.
Ralph can use it as a punishment for rebellious or uppity gunt guard niggers, say anything even accidentally that displeased the gunt or talk to non gunt approved members or refuse to submit your underage daughters to be gunted and you're sent to the gunt mines to sift out embarrassing moments from hours of killstreams

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Hes already in a greyzone with the way he "covers" tucker carlson and his intro and outro songs but he will most likely fly under the radar as he will sell 2 dvds.
The thing is theres no way this is cost effective unless hes littearly in his house burning dvds on his discdrive.
The only way i could see this succeding is he he sells 6 hours of gator takes as a sleeping aid,

Yeah that bojack theme has to be copyright protected right ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3_PPdjD6mg

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
Also why would they do a Sgt Pepper's album cover parody? What does the Killstream have in common with that album that would make the reference appropriate? These niggas are retarded.
I see the potential, there's at least some similarities...

Woke up, fell out of bed
Felt a pounding in my head
Found my Maker's Mark and drank a cup
And looking up, I saw my show was late
I wear all black to hide my fat
And I've banned half of my chat
Found my way on online and had some drinks
And something stinks oh wait its my stream

Ralph can use it as a punishment for rebellious or uppity gunt guard niggers, say anything even accidentally that displeased the gunt or talk to non gunt approved members or refuse to submit your underage daughters to be gunted and you're sent to the gunt mines to sift out embarrassing moments from hours of killstreams
So is that the punishment Dingo and Rand will have to endure to be let back into the Gunts inner circle

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
He's going to sell fucking Killstream DVDs? Is he James Rolfe now?
The only original thing Ralph has ever contributed is The Ralph Retoet name. Everything he sells is a low effort parody of someone else's work.

Also Ralph has the cringiest ideas. Killstream Hall of Fame, Killstream Kareoke, "Legends" Week...