Guntelegram - Documenting seething Reeethan's Telegram outbursts

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I see the potential, there's at least some similarities...

Woke up, fell out of bed
Felt a pounding in my head
Found my Maker's Mark and drank a cup
And looking up, I saw my show was late
I wear all black to hide my fat
And I've banned half of my chat
Found my way on online and had some drinks
And something stinks oh wait its my stream
I read the news today, oh boy
And watched the Tucker clip to hear his take ♩

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
  • Best of sets
  • Storyline recaps

What kind of show do they think they put on?
"The Saga of Judas Moon" that includes every show Null has been on or has been the main subject of the show would sell like hotcakes. The DVD will have Josh's face on it and the hole where his nose goes so you can pretend he has an elephant nose with your finger or penis if it's small enough.

True Friend

kiwifarms.net
The fact that these episodes ever needed saving is telling. From the moment they stepped foot on stream.me they should've known that deplatforming was a risk and made sure everything was saved locally.

Cow Poly

Associate member at large, Ethan Ralph Fan Club
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Bibble isn't giving ralph a cent. Butters will buy enough to get his own best of series. Maybe going back will get gator to see the light. You can't possibly compare the husk to when ralph was pulling #1 spot money every week.
X to doubt. Bibble seems like a famehungry type and isnt very charsmatic.
Wasnt there a rumor of Fagmenco paying Ralph to be a cohost for a while?

GL09

Edvard Munch's The Chaggot
kiwifarms.net
The fact that these episodes ever needed saving is telling. From the moment they stepped foot on stream.me they should've known that deplatforming was a risk and made sure everything was saved locally.
Well Ralph does say he had video of the streams but the hard drive corrupted. Wonder why their hard drives always corrupt? He said in the post he is going to get someone to try and recover the data. Hopefully it's not the same hard drive used to store all the CP Indigo and Andy sent him or that repair guy is about to have one bad day.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Well Ralph does say he had video of the streams but the hard drive corrupted. Wonder why their hard drives always corrupt? He said in the post he is going to get someone to try and recover the data. Hopefully it's not the same hard drive used to store all the CP Indigo and Andy sent him or that repair guy is about to have one bad day.
There's really no excuse for this. Back on youtube when he was making good money he could've easily afforded two drives to backup the shows onto. But well, this is Ralph we're talking about the almighty tech god who touts he's mr fix it all because he installed an NVMe drive... Sad fat man.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
my harddrive i used to record killstreams also crapped out so i really think killstreams cause latently sentient machines to kill themselves