Guntelegram - Documenting seething Reeethan's Telegram outbursts

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
F99EC65C-5687-4943-9FB0-B47821B4EFAA.jpeg

This is Ralph’s show “producer” on telegram talking about Kyler being scared of Odysee now.

Ralph didn’t ask about Megan, and the only thing that was alluded to about Bitwave was that Ralph was waiting for “cosmetic changes.”

Mundane Ralph

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2046339
This is Ralph’s show “producer” on telegram talking about Kyler being scared of Odysee now.

Ralph didn’t ask about Megan, and the only thing that was alluded to about Bitwave was that Ralph was waiting for “cosmetic changes.”

View attachment 2046352
This actually confirms what Megan said about Ralph quitting the beta. He refused to stream there until they removed all references to Bitwave. I wonder who her source is.

RickestRickCriminal

Cyborg Genius
kiwifarms.net
Ralph must have been on a jannying spree his comment engagement on Telegram is almost non existent. With his most engagement being on the supposedly lost Killstream & a forwarded post.
View attachment 1985999
He is just an alpha tester on this platforms to sweep up hatespeech, don't judge him. He is the biggest winner the world has seen.
This actually confirms what Megan said about Ralph quitting the beta. He refused to stream there until they removed all references to Bitwave. I wonder who her source is.
View attachment 2046339

View attachment 2046352
It's kind of obvious it is Xander talking to Megan, changing the code doesn't matter as Dispatch programmed it and is actively involved in Odysee. I doubt Kyler is as retarded as Andy to use this SEC lawsuit to back off.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
It's kind of obvious it is Xander talking to Megan, changing the code doesn't matter as Dispatch programmed it and is actively involved in Odysee. I doubt Kyler is as retarded as Andy to use this SEC lawsuit to back off.
I know exactly who was talking to Megan and they are basically antifa meets plate gang.

09809759-FE9C-4A54-9221-DD6C24635E7A.jpeg9BBDB50A-324A-48DC-831E-60371F6718D2.jpeg
Honestly keep getting the feeling Ralph is really short, well, he is but also on cash.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gunty streamed on Odysee after references to [bitwave.tv] was removed? Ralphamale take.

You can dip gunty in a coal haul, he'll turn out black. Still doesn't make him a real Memphis nigger. He is, and will always be a wigger, fat, 5'1 piece of trash.

Just because [bitwave.tv] references are removed doesn't change the fact that its core is based on Xander's work. New code old shit, still [bitwave.tv], deal with it pig. Oh, and your (allegedly) son too.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Gunty streamed on Odysee after references to [bitwave.tv] was removed? Ralphamale take.

You can dip gunty in a coal haul, he'll turn out black. Still doesn't make him a real Memphis nigger. He is, and will always be a wigger, fat, 5'1 piece of trash.

Just because [bitwave.tv] references are removed doesn't change the fact that its core is based on Xander's work. New code old shit, still [bitwave.tv], deal with it pig. Oh, and your (allegedly) son too.
if anything its even more damning because not only is he streaming on bitwave tech hes fucking desperately begging to, hes alive because of xander and saying "please hide it by not saying it outright" is even more indicative that he will eat shit from xander to stay alive to ree in his piggy pig pig pen another day, no pride dignity or humanity just an appreciative XANDER

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could anyone who has an ear to Ralph's zoosadism group find out if there's been any announcement if tonight's show (4 / 22) has been cancelled?

goku123

kiwifarms.net
Is he fucking up building a computer because I made fun of him? Holy shit. For real though, if he's building it I hope the magic comes out. Best way to experience your first build.
why didn't he just use the current rig until he gets the new one completely worked out? it is functional enough for the purpose of running a podcast.

he really does have a kind of nigga mentality. my new computer isn't set up yet, we might have to postpone the podcast. yeah, postpone your source of income and alienate your dwindling audience.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
why didn't he just use the current rig until he gets the new one completely worked out? it is functional enough for the purpose of running a podcast.
he really does have a kind of nigga mentality. my new computer isn't set up yet, we might have to postpone the podcast. yeah, postpone your source of income and alienate your dwindling audience.
Did you forget who we're talking about? He couldn't figure out that maybe just reducing the encoding settings from whatever 4K horseshit he has it set at to 1080, or even an optimized codec, sufficiently fast RAM or running OBS on his graphics card might be solutions before dropping probably two grand after his Walmart prebuilt less than a month ago. I've done computer services in the corporate world and as a side gig; crotchety old people and stupid young people all have one thing in common, and that's a short fuse/no patience.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Something I noticed the week he complained his PC was fucking up and had to "buy a whole new setup". Trovo's emoticons were "lagging" for lack of a better term. I was also getting that spinning wheel on the website itself in OBS. Friday's stream was so bad I had to switch to the youtube restream that ran 1000x better than Trovo. Ralph might have bought a new computer because Trovo was shitting out.