Guntelegram - Documenting seething Reeethan's Telegram outbursts

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I noticed the week he complained his PC was fucking up and had to "buy a whole new setup". Trovo's emoticons were "lagging" for lack of a better term. I was also getting that spinning wheel on the website itself in OBS. Friday's stream was so bad I had to switch to the youtube restream that ran 1000x better than Trovo. Ralph might have bought a new computer because Trovo was shitting out.
Just another excuse for his nigger spending habits. If only he was so gracious and generous with his (alleged) kid.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
From the office of the Guntel-gram

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210507-151853_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210507-151853_Telegram.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20210507-152209_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210507-152209_Telegram.jpg
    675.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20210507-152227_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210507-152227_Telegram.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 90

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
That comment
Didn't she eat your ass out lol
As far as I'm concerned that's all that needs to be said about this lunatic. She's DMCA'ng videos too btw. You'll have to take my word for it unless that person wants to post the proof. Maybe the Maker's Mark fecal parasite has made its way to her brain.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
>i will never stop fucking with your dumbass now
ralph you just said that about spotify and dlive and some other thing i dont even remember but you swore a lifetime vendetta against it! i think some podcast shit i dont even know anymore. and you were fucking with her anyway, this fucking stupid wigger mindset of always poking hornets nests, poking them more when stung, and then re-swearing vendettas when they sting you again. think for once in your fucked retard piggy nonhuman brain,

alternatively pig, if she threatens to go to court you can bow down like you did with null.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, the gunt being served a syrup of his fucking own. How many DMCAs and copyright takedowns did this pig file in a year again? I think the body count is up to a good 10.
i noticed in all these posts he never appeals to morality or "guys im being wronged" hes just appealing to a wigger us vs them theyre poking back we need to end threat piggy brained level. well he did call her pathetic for dmca's depite having done the same thing for the same reason just a while ago.

ralph gaytor. you read this and my posts. tell me why you think you can flag "spergs who hate you and try to ruin you" but ralph can admit hes just trying to fuck with and ruin someone but she has to take it without dmcaing the little piggy's twitter.

Last edited:

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
>i will never stop fucking with your dumbass now
ralph you just said that about spotify and dlive and some other thing i dont even remember but you swore a lifetime vendetta against it! i think some podcast shit i dont even know anymore. and you were fucking with her anyway, this fucking stupid wigger mindset of always poking hornets nests, poking them more when stung, and then re-swearing vendettas when they sting you again. think for once in your fucked retard piggy nonhuman brain,

alternatively pig, if she threatens to go to court you can bow down like you did with null.
It was Stream Elements, which he had used to receive donations:

may_8_streamelements.png

Tweet (archive)

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Who? Mentioned who again? Off-topic but has anybody seen my Sworn Enemies & Empty Threats list? It's like it's always misplaced or lost. Muh moms always said I was born with butter hooves.
View attachment 2153525
maybe his list is illegible via having been attempted by ralph trying to grip a pencil with his stumpy porcine appendages.

It was Stream Elements, which he had used to receive donations:

View attachment 2153206

Tweet (archive)
oh zencast too i was blurring them together, feel like theres been more just this year and near the end of 2020 though. wasnt he also supposed to do a show on destiny for mocking him?

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Did you forget who we're talking about? He couldn't figure out that maybe just reducing the encoding settings from whatever 4K horseshit he has it set at to 1080, or even an optimized codec, sufficiently fast RAM or running OBS on his graphics card might be solutions before dropping probably two grand after his Walmart prebuilt less than a month ago. I've done computer services in the corporate world and as a side gig; crotchety old people and stupid young people all have one thing in common, and that's a short fuse/no patience.
People retarded with tech are some of the most wasteful mother fuckers I've ever met.
his moobs come down to his belly button
Gunt needs to hit up CWC for a few sports bras.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
You guys pissed him off again ... He's a Rich Gunt you Awylawgs are just jealous he made like $80 dollars tonight.
1620722413647.png

1620722204084.png
1620722221896.png

1620722237969.png
On screenshots alone, he made $56 on Entropy so he actually made $26 on entropy.
I can't figure out how much the Gems are worth, I think someone else here can fill me in on that. I checked Trovo and you can buy "mana" which the prices are listed below:
1620722903478.png

So after Entropy takes their 50% cut and trovo takes their 50% cut and US State and Federal Taxes .... Ralph's raking in the dough.
monkey_think.png
Edit: I just found out that Entropy takes 75% of Gunt's pride, and I have official confirmation straight from the Gunt's mouth that he does in fact read the farms and can't stop seething over the aylawgs here at The Farms.
1620742246329.png

Last edited:

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Most people would have evidence to the contrary to substantiate why people are trying to "take him down". He's from Gamergate though, he should remember this one pretty well:

Listen and believe!