• ”Although, up their pooper; gotta be a Fetish!”

World “Halal Richard Branson” Wants To Start UK’s First Sharia-Compliant Airline

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by dunbrine47, Jun 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6412648/britain-sharia-muslim-airline/
    REMOVE KEBAB AIRLINE.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 13
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    dunbrine47

dunbrine47 Rumpy Fish's Brother: Grumpy

kiwifarms.is
  2. But how are they gonna find a burkha big enough to cover an entire plane?

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Corpsefucker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. The 9/11 jokes practically write themselves.

• Agree  x 28
    • Winner  x 5
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 2
    Trash Eater

Trash Eater Keeper of the Ali Baba sword

kiwifarms.is
  4. Given the target demographic, I see this endeavour crashing and burning. With any luck, it will never get off the ground.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.is
  5. Aren’t there like several airlines that are operated by Muslims in Muslim countries? I get this guy is trying to operate in the UK area, but I imagine the high paying Gulf Mullahs who want Sharia compliant flights will still just take Qatari or Emirates to get around.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Unseemly and Feral

Unseemly and Feral My dreads are actually a hat

kiwifarms.is
  6. Yea this won't happen, it's absurdly costly to open an airline even on a small tiny scale the amount of operating licences you need (yea insert stupid joke here, but it's a multinational thing), the cost of a small aircraft for longer distances, it's absurd even on the preowned market for the purchase price of cargo let alone one with a passenger certification (that add's about 50% to the cost of said aircraft), add in maintenance cost's, that you have to farm out to a 3rd party because you can't afford your own techs... and then the temptation creeps in to take the aircraft to places like the middle east and africa for maintiance... then your maintiance costs drop but the likely hood of a critical aircraft to ground interface tripples.

Landing fee's, take off fees, ground crew fees etc it all add's up, the only reason Branson was able to launch Virgin Atlantic was timing and him playing the long game and buying a lot of old TWA and BA aircraft when one went into liquidation and the other was contracting faster than an anorexics waistline.

And this is when I looked at the costs 4 years ago when a story about airline profitability came up.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 6
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. Yeah, because they serve booze.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson Collecting your suffering when you die
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. :story::story::story:

So this guy who has no relations to the air travel, airlines, or airports except for cleaning toilets at one somehow thought it was a good idea to demand airports pay him to have the privilege of having his airline use their airport? How did that possibly make sense in his mind? Did he demand the airports pay him or else he'd call ISIS, or did Allah tell him he'd work his :islamic: and all would be well? At this rate, he'll be back to cleaning toilets in no time.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.is
  9. We all know what you thought of when you read Op's post...

• Agree Agree x 2
    Noose

Noose Cowologist

kiwifarms.is
  10. Will feminists groups be upset over this or praise it?

I already know the answer (:_(

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. "We love to fly into buildings and it shows."

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    PantsFreeZone

PantsFreeZone Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock

kiwifarms.is
  12. I don't really see much of a market here. There are plenty of airlines that cater to muslims such as Etihad and Pakistan International Airline (PIA) as they serve halal food as well as not serving alcohol. If you need that much catering just to travel, I don't see the point of going anywhere.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Carcinogenesis

Carcinogenesis This world-line is too unstable for it to exist!

kiwifarms.is
  13. So will they have more or less hijackings?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. Sharia airlines are just a fancy term for suicide booths.

• Like Like x 3
    Vrakks

Vrakks If you do not give into my demans.... TOO LATE!!!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. Is it really still hijacking if the pilot does it himself?

• Winner Winner x 3
    lolwut

lolwut Quivering with anticipation.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. It depends, if they create an ad campaign people will never forget they'll have a chance. Otherwise the whole thing is just going to collapse.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    melty

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. Fuck that, I’m not flying Allah Akbar Airlines. The food is shitty and goats are all over the place.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Kevin Spencer

Kevin Spencer Quadriplegic Girls Gone Wild
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. This thread:
    :story:

Anyway, this business is gonna fail. Quite a few airlines already offer halal/kosher (since they're basically the same thing) meals and I'm pretty sure only diehard Muslim extremists refuse to ride in a plane that has alcohol onboard (most Muslims would just not drink any of the alcohol and it would be fine).

• Agree Agree x 4
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet

kiwifarms.is
  19. You say that but Airline Hijackings where the Political Islam weapon of choice in the 70's and early 80's, most of them carried out on small local Airlines.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.

kiwifarms.is
  20. When it's prayer time would they just turn the plane towards Mecca for a few minutes?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.