Hayterz and Ayelawgz appreciation thread - General discussion of the gunt and gunt-adjacent persons, and other useless shit.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have something to say about the gunt and his little minions? Don't want shit up dedicated threads? Want to show some appreciation?

@AltisticRight is a janny tranny faggot with smugs posts, he should jump on a landmine.
Ralph is fat, lol
{9457295 reasons Andy Tardski is a exceptional individual}
{Why PPP capos are gay}
{Why we are all fans of OinkClips}

WeWuzFinns

We worship Satan in Kerava
kiwifarms.net
Go back to niggeria
sneed.gif

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
There's this one fucking exceptional individual niggerfaggot who does everything (((he))) can to take down Ralph, and even getting his cronies to join in on the dogpile. I don't know what his deal is, but apparently he's fled the country or some shit.
weird looking little nigga
DUDE SPOILER THAT SH--oh.

Delicious Diversity

TRICK OR TREAT! DEW AH LOOK FAV WAN BITCH??
kiwifarms.net
What's the new plan for protecting TeaClips?

Also, I have a new op I'm working on. Still in the planning stages but looking good so far.
Corporal Diversity of the Sped Ops force reporting for duty, sir! We have intel that VIP Tango Charlie is under threat from hostiles in the era. Tactical autism strike ready and awaiting your coordinates. Sir!
:semperfidelis: