Hayterz and Ayelawgz appreciation thread - General discussion of the gunt and gunt-adjacent persons, and other useless shit.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have something to say about the gunt and his little minions? Don't want shit up dedicated threads? Want to show some appreciation?

@AltisticRight is a janny tranny faggot with smugs posts, he should jump on a landmine.
Ralph is fat, lol
{9457295 reasons Andy Tardski is a retard}
{Why PPP capos are gay}
{Why we are all fans of OinkClips}

WeWuzFinns

Chris is king! Judas Moon Canto XXXIV
kiwifarms.net
Go back to niggeria
sneed.gif

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
There's this one fucking retard niggerfaggot who does everything (((he))) can to take down Ralph, and even getting his cronies to join in on the dogpile. I don't know what his deal is, but apparently he's fled the country or some shit.
weird looking little nigga
DUDE SPOILER THAT SH--oh.

Cow Poly

Rabid St. Bernard (privacy respecter dog)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moderator transsexuals are valid and I respect their gender identity and pronouns. There is no correlation between editing Websites with user-generated content and gender-non-binary/trans individuals. It is merely an uneducated meme being promulgated by White Supremacists.

Delicious Diversity

DEW AH LOOK FAV WAN BITCH??
kiwifarms.net
What's the new plan for protecting TeaClips?

Also, I have a new op I'm working on. Still in the planning stages but looking good so far.
Corporal Diversity of the Sped Ops force reporting for duty, sir! We have intel that VIP Tango Charlie is under threat from hostiles in the era. Tactical autism strike ready and awaiting your coordinates. Sir!
:semperfidelis: