hbomberguy / Harry "Harris" Brewis / Slazenger Rapemachine Whiteshaf - "Rational" SJW, former SA goon/LPer, sexual harassment apologist, raised $350K+ for child abuse cult

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
Welp...gotta go update my list of 'youtubers I no longer follow' list...

Is this news to you guys? SEW has been publicly supporting Hbomb on patreon for years and personally, I don't care. It kind of makes me respect him more since you never would have guessed by watching his videos, maybe they're friends but just don't talk politics all that much, idk.

If he really did side with Carlos Maza then that's fucking gay but I'm gonna keep watching as long as he doesn't go full breadtube, he's the only anituber besides Bestie Boy who I actually watch regularly and enjoy.

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
Is this news to you guys? SEW has been publicly supporting Hbomb on patreon for years and personally, I don't care. It kind of makes me respect him more since you never would have guessed by watching his videos, maybe they're friends but just don't talk politics all that much, idk.

If he really did side with Carlos Maza then that's fucking gay but I'm gonna keep watching as long as he doesn't go full breadtube, he's the only anituber besides Bestie Boy who I actually watch regularly and enjoy.
No, not really. In those cases, I just unsub and check back every few weeks in case there's something interesting they put out.

Plus..there's loads of stuff to seek out and experience on your own.

PLB

kiwifarms.net
How do you think they'd feel if they actually looked into Hbomb and found out that he had an anti-Anita video that he took down?
there are a bunch of people on the breadtube reddit saying that they used to be gamergaters/sargon fans ect. and even though from they way what i have seen is written the claims are dubious at best but they are at least trying to push forth the narrative that breadtubers have enlightened them. Although i dont think they would really push the issue all hbomb would need to do is apologise and they would jerk themselves off raw at the idea that this proves they are in the right.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anybody else notice how BreadTube likes to say that Anita Sarkeesian was right and defend her nowadays? How do you think they'd feel if they actually looked into Hbomb and found out that he had an anti-Anita video that he took down? You think he'd still stick to his guns or act like he changed his opinion?
View attachment 940498

View attachment 940497
Anybody else notice how BreadTube likes to say that Anita Sarkeesian was right and defend her nowadays? How do you think they'd feel if they actually looked into Hbomb and found out that he had an anti-Anita video that he took down? You think he'd still stick to his guns or act like he changed his opinion?
View attachment 940498

View attachment 940497
Jesus Christ, why do people keep trying to defend that school marm hack?

Friend of mine went to an all-girl's art college where Anita was supposed to speak and she was getting booed because most of the students actually play video games. Messages like "GO HOME ANITA" were scribbled on the communal white board. I wish I had video of this, but I don't, so feel free to take this story with a grain of salt.

It really does seem like only dudes bring her up anymore.

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, why do people keep trying to defend that school marm hack?
Probably an attempt to claim the narrative and revise history without much if any pushback since all of Anita's critics are 100% done with the topic and reeeeeeally don't wanna fucking talk about her ever again. I won't post it here since it would belong better over in the breadtube thread but there's a youtuber named Big Joel who made a video fully supporting her after saying in the very beginning that he doesn't actually play video games and Shaun has also made questionably bait tweets saying that Anita saved video games, I honestly wonder what Harris would think of this or how he would respond if directly put on the spot.

Tbh, I don't think that him or Contra are as "bluepilled" as they seem, I think that they're rational and sane but put on the woke facade since they couldn't operate in leftist circles otherwise.
That or Harris never actually stopped being a troll and all of the political shit is a 24 hour op but that's another big brain take for another time. Try watching his political videos with the assumption that he's just trolling though, you'll see exactly what I mean.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
I also think maybe Harris never actually stopped being a troll and all of his political opinion are just a 24 hour op but that's something I'll have to explain another time cause this post is already too long.
I’m legitimately curious about why you think this, though it honestly doesn’t sound that realistic to me. (You could DM me if you want but it would also fit fine here as this is Harris’ thread after all)

Hurrem

Autistic English
kiwifarms.net
Does he really have a video on Anita? Do you know if i can see it somewhere?

Tbh, I don't think that him or Contra are as "bluepilled" as they seem, I think that they're rational and sane but put on the woke facade since they couldn't operate in leftist circles otherwise.
That or Harris never actually stopped being a troll and all of the political shit is a 24 hour op but that's another big brain take for another time. Try watching his political videos with the assumption that he's just trolling though, you'll see exactly what I mean.
No surprise there, they both have the largest audience in breadtube so they are both on the leash, I didn't noticed it so much with Harris given that I haven't seen all of his videos, but he has such a smug tone that I can't really tell. With Contra is far more noticeable though. Heck in her very first video she criticizes Anita.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino