Homosexual men and anus

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello. Some men call themselves homosexuals. However, some homosexuals call themselves “tops” and other homosexual men call themselves bottoms. Some homosexual men seem to feel pride by being one and not being the other.

However, I am here to tell you the truth. If a cock does not enter your anus, then you are not really a homosexual male. If you are only a top, but you never have cocks enter your own anus, then you have no right to call yourself a homosexual. Basically you are straight. You are only calling yourself homosexual to win social justice warrior points and to win sympathy points and to have people feel sorry for you.

But the truth is, it cocks don’t enter your anus, then you are just a normal straight white male who is just PRETENDING to be homosexual.

Last edited:

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggers
kiwifarms.net
Okay but the real question is can a cock be gay if it enter by a top or enter anus by the top and the bottom's anus is asshole penetrated by the cock which is like a top's cock, which is a cock otherwise as a penis by a top or bottom, the cock enters the "butthole" cavity which is, or cock, penis, dick or the butthole is being fucked in the ass by the top, but the cock is girly, then is it girly, among which, if you just cum inside your buddy's asshole, and the balls touch, but you don't kiss, does it even count?

Sincerely,
James Joyce

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a major flaw in your theory. Not everyone who has a cock is a male. If you are reamed in the anus by a transwoman's girl dick, you are still totally straight because you can't have homosexual sex unless it involves two men, and if a man says he is a woman, he's a woman. (It's transphobic to say otherwise.) So, you need to come up with a more reliable test for homosexual sex than just cock in anus.