• TJChurch

Votes: 125 85.6%
  • hood MONEY

Votes: 21 14.4%

• Total voters

hood MONEY

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 27724

Says a guy unironically posting on a site unironically called "sluthate" full of unironic pedophiles unironically posting about how they unironically lust after small children. Ironically, it's pretty ironic that he said that.

LMAO just how SALTY are you boyo??

You're probably right, but i'd say they're salty :P

View attachment 27748

I'll leave them be now

That's right cuck boy. Stay over here where you belong, in the land of salty peterson subhumans.

I wonder what it's like ruining the term hood rich. Like you took something fly as fuck and made it wack. Is it how Macklemore feels? Maybe this is the trap. Somehow way more depressing than the crack selling hood trap.

Incalculable levels of salt emanating from this lolcow. I don't know about you boyos but I'd give this subhuman a quick ban before everyone on the net starts associating this forum with being the saltiest place on the web. I wonder what its like to make fun of a forum that promotes plastic surgery with the username DrChristianTroy? Just how much cognitive dissonance does that require? Can one of you salty pete's help me out?

Just go ER buddy boyos. There's nothing but salt on the horizon for you.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMAO just how SALTY are you boyo??

That's right cuck boy. Stay over here where you belong, in the land of salty peterson subhumans.

Incalculable levels of salt emanating from this lolcow. I don't know about you boyos but I'd give this subhuman a quick ban before everyone on the net starts associating this forum with being the saltiest place on the web. I wonder what its like to make fun of a forum that promotes plastic surgery with the username DrChristianTroy? Just how much cognitive dissonance does that require? Can one of you salty pete's help me out?

Just go ER buddy boyos. There's nothing but salt on the horizon for you.

Welcome to the Farms! You just made a giant fool out of yourself coming here like this. How do you feel about that?

hood MONEY

kiwifarms.net
We don't condone pedophiles here. If you guys want Sluthate to be respected report pedophiles like MrZ to the proper authorities as well as people who post about committing mass murder. And don't try to lie either because we have screencaps of you guys agreeing with them and encouraging them.

Lmao at wanting sluthate to be respected by a shit hole poverty forum full of max level autist lolcows like this. Continue enjoying your aggressively moderated cesspool circlejerk though, at least it's "respectable".

Welcome to the Farms! You just made a giant fool out of yourself coming here like this. How do you feel about that?

I feel nice and salty my boyo. Give me a lick.

DNJACK

Part of the EDF communauty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the caotrcha question is change everytime. I know it because I have positive ratings.

hood MONEY

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the Farms! Now that you've proven that you can't understand the captcha for shit, how are you?

Only a max level autist lolcow has any hope of understanding that garbage. You're legit FUCKED if that's something you can answer from the get go. Just go ER in that case, you will never recover from your subhumanity.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net

Sweet you're here. Aight I got some questions for you.

1- Why use salty? Are you a miner from the 1800s or some such shit? That's some old prospector shit.

2- Yo you realize Dr. Christian Troy is a fictional character, right? Nip/Tuck isn't a historical document of plastic surgery. If anything it's a ridiculous soap opera from the 00's. Pretty silly to put more into it than that.

3- Did I ever say I'm anti-plastic surgery? Fuck I don't think I've even brought it up. Again enjoying a ridiculous show from the 2000's means little here.

4- Yo who are your top five?

I realize there's a good chance you'll be wack as fuck and rant about salt jaws or some such shit but I figured it was worth a shot. #RealTalk

Only a max level autist lolcow has any hope of understanding that garbage. You're legit FUCKED if that's something you can answer from the get go. Just go ER in that case, you will never recover from you subhumanity.
What's up with your special sluthate language? Why not talk like a grown ass man? This wack ass shit is why women laugh at you.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
Incalculable levels of salt emanating from this lolcow.

Do you know what a lolcow is?

Only a max level autist lolcow has any hope of understanding that garbage. You're legit FUCKED if that's something you can answer from the get go. Just go ER in that case, you will never recover from you subhumanity.

Why are you using redpill lingo here? Nobody understands you outside of sluthate.

hood MONEY

kiwifarms.net
What's up with your special sluthate language? Why not talk like a grown ass man? This wack ass shit is why women laugh at you.

LMAO you salty buddy boyo??

Oh fuck, you're super salty.

Sweet you're here. Aight I got some questions for you.

1- Why use salty? Are you a miner from the 1800s or some such shit? That's some old prospector shit.

2- Yo you realize Dr. Christian Troy is a fictional character, right? Nip/Tuck isn't a historical document of plastic surgery. If anything it's a ridiculous soap opera from the 00's. Pretty silly to put more into it than that. This post is the DEFINITION of autism buddy boyos, just fucking LOL

3- Did I ever say I'm anti-plastic surgery? Fuck I don't think I've even brought it up. Again enjoying a ridiculous show from the 2000's means little here. Come on over to SH and discuss it then you salty bitch boy

4- Yo who are your top five?

I realize there's a good chance you'll be wack as fuck and rant about salt jaws or some such shit but I figured it was worth a shot. #RealTalk