• TJChurch

Votes: 125 85.6%
  • hood MONEY

Votes: 21 14.4%

• Total voters

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
@flossman Have you considered not being a cuck enthusiast?

@sugoi-chan Stay salty
You're a piece of dog crap. You are a loser and I am better than you. You will never become a looksmaxxed accountant.
Please notice me you piece of donkey dick.
https://sneed-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/24/54/78/245478e284c15bf24ea0dbc2827fb15f.jpg

hood CASH

kiwifarms.net
@sugoi-chan I don't have my score back yet.

Does it bother any of you that for the past 4 months while you were all salt posting at me relentlessly I was replying in between ensuring I'd increase my future earnings by at least $2 million?

I think you all know what I would normally say right now. But I don't even need to remind you because it's just so undeniably true at this point.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net

Does it bother any of you that for the past 4 months while you were all salt posting at me relentlessly I was replying in between ensuring I'd increase my future earnings by at least $2 million?

I think you all know what I would normally say right now. But I don't even need to remind you because it's just so undeniably true at this point.
We already went over the numbers
You'll make more in a warehouse or being a barber in the army.

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh yeah? Well while you were failing your test, I increased my future earnings by 3 million dollars.

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net

@hood CASH That doesn't matter. Whats more important is your thoughts on Japan's long term economic stagnation. What do you think of 'Abenomics'?

hood CASH

kiwifarms.net
Can any of you b o y o s get me unthrottled already?

I can't check this shit until then
8i4U1TV.jpg

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net

Yeah but you're in some third world country. That's like $40 US. I'm sure that's a grip wherever you're from but here, that's hardly a nice dinner. #WorldPolitics #RealWorld

So what's with your hard on for @flossman? Shit's mad creepy.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just lol at you nitwits in here crying over my absence.

@sugoi-chan There was never any reveal you lolcow. 4 days was actually just the countdown until I took REG and no longer needed to shit post here to keep myself entertained while studying 8 hours a day. Thanks everyone for making that slightly more bearable though.

Guess what ol' salty boy was up to last night btw:
au1LiTf.png
Never change, hoodie.

Unless that change is growing up and being less of a cunt.

But that might be too optimistic.

No, not really.

I don't live my life worrying about the pretend finances of some guy I'll never meet or care about beyond laughing at him.