Law House votes 420-0 to make Mueller’s report public - 420 ayylmao ??:squirtle:

Hortator

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Everyone wants to see the Mueller report. Yes, literally everyone.

Attorney General William Barr has so far refused to promise to make the contents of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe public — an issue that led most Senate Democrats to oppose his confirmation in the first place. Yet it seems even Republicans are fed up with the secrecy, as the House voted unanimously Thursday on a resolution demanding the report be made public.

Both sides of the aisle teamed up, voting 420-0 to make Mueller's report on potential ties between President Trump's campaign and Russian election interference available to Congress and the public. Eight members of Congress didn't vote and four Republicans voted "present," but no one voted against the non-binding resolution. The decision can't force Barr to release the entire report to the public or even Congress, prompting some Republicans to say it was a "waste of time," The Washington Post notes. There's also no indication that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) will bring it for a vote.

Still, the resolution serves as an overwhelming reminder to Barr of what many lawmakers want from him. House Democrats have already started their own probe into the Trump campaign and administration, potentially to duplicate and expand on Mueller's or provide what Barr may withhold. Mueller has reportedly been wrapping up his investigation, and is expected to release it to Barr in the next few months. Kathryn Krawczyk

It’s nice to see bipartisanship isn’t dead.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves for the salt harvest.
I am battening on my tard hat and mittens as we speak! This is going to be a lot of fun.

EDIT:
I said a couple of months ago, that the most enjoyable week ever would be Trump getting his wall funding, Mueller report released, and Ginsburg dying.

I still feel kind of optimistic. That old biddy isn't playing fair so far, but one can hope.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am battening on my tard hat and mittens as we speak! This is going to be a lot of fun.

EDIT:
I said a couple of months ago, that the most enjoyable week ever would be Trump getting his wall funding, Mueller report released, and Ginsburg dying.

I still feel kind of optimistic. That old biddy isn't playing fair so far, but one can hope.
As your internet kiwi friend, I hope that major life events in your future, such as the trip of a lifetime, graduation, marrying the one you love, perhaps holding your first child in your arms... I hope all those compare favourably as life experiences to a lengthy report about campaign finance and hearing about the death of an elderly stranger. I hope they bring you substantially more joy and personal fulfilment. I hope all those things in fact come higher in your eventual retrospective of My Best Weeks Ever.

But you do you, boo.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
As your internet kiwi friend, I hope that major life events in your future, such as the trip of a lifetime, graduation, marrying the one you love, perhaps holding your first child in your arms... I hope all those compare favourably as life experiences to a lengthy report about campaign finance and hearing about the death of an elderly stranger. I hope they bring you substantially more joy and personal fulfilment. I hope all those things in fact come higher in your eventual retrospective of My Best Weeks Ever.

But you do you, boo.
Fuck off

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net

But you do you, boo.
Thank you so much, friend! I have much enjoyed all the things you mentioned, and of course was being completely literal in what I said, and am, in fact, looking forward to this more than I was the birth of my daughter! Your concerns are appreciated.

You do you, too, shnooky lumps!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino