How do you feel about lgbt people? -

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
You don't need to use a bible to see the negative effects of homosexuality on culture, society and their subversion of political groups? It's very evident regardless of one's faith.

I never conflated religious authority and legal authority, they're clearly separate. I question your specific beliefs in that you seem to think that there's no moral issue with homosexuality or the culture that comes along with it, particularly as a Christian. I'm not trying to be rude, but I only hear these arguments from homosexual Christians when you have to defer to concepts like seperate individuality, "only God can judge" and the implication that I want a theocracy.
The society is a collective, although God judges individuals, he will also judge those who turn a blind eye to sin. Homosexuality is akin to bestiality, would you let a man rape an animal and go unpunished? It's pure abomination, why are you trying to normalize it still? It clearly has a larger effect that isn't locked to the individual.
Not wanting homosexuals is not puritanical, it's anything a basic christian would do? Even non-christians can easily see the results, free from alleged dogma. I do not understand how you can support something that directly defies the will of God. The left is always mad and demanding mr.centrist, you fencesitting is going to also radicalize them. Look at the result of Biden destroying Bernie. You enabling homosexual behavior goes against God very directly.
I have no need to virtue signal, these people are corrosive and if you can't point that out you're an active enemy of Christendom.
And no, your very typical "well the alphabet has gone too far" is not even close enough to an actual response, it's meaningless when you lack actual conviction to stand up for the values you claim to believe in.
"Blessed are they who observe justice, who do righteousness at all times!" Psalm 106:3
Meanwhile the Fundies are still trying to work out why most post-enlightenment Chistians and secular people think they're absolutely fucking batshit crazy.

Arm Pit Cream

Everyday I'm "J"-naming /watch?v=jiLJVRgp7nM
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile the Fundies are still trying to work out why most post-enlightenment Chistians and secular people think they're absolutely fucking batshit crazy.
I'll take fagatron with his profile full of talking about grindr so seriously on muh "fundies". I don't think God like sodomites such as yourself
What a joke lol

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
But it never happens like that, they always have to turn it into a lifestyle while normalizing it in a false equal dichotomy with heterosexuality when it's a very small percent of people. Furries are bad but they don't actively subvert like homosexuals do.
In Canada the conservative party is banned a candidate who said "Being gay is a choice" for running because of how liberal the conservatives are.
It'd be nice if Conservative pitbull John " Uncle Fister" Baird would come out and say "I'm gay as fuck, as you all know, and it was a lifestyle choice". Would really throw the pinkos into a spin.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
I question your specific beliefs in that you seem to think that there's no moral issue with homosexuality or the culture that comes along with it, particularly as a Christian
there are no moral Issues with male homosexuality. they behave well, they pay taxes and they just wanna be seen like everybody else.

the problems begin with the other letters. Lesbians beat each other on a regular basis, are pretty much unable to form stable relationships and they stink.

the B stands for sluts who fuck both genders, not good but not worse than other sluts.

the T and Q, well

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't need to use a bible to see the negative effects of homosexuality on culture, society and their subversion of political groups? It's very evident regardless of one's faith.

I never conflated religious authority and legal authority, they're clearly separate. I question your specific beliefs in that you seem to think that there's no moral issue with homosexuality or the culture that comes along with it, particularly as a Christian. I'm not trying to be rude, but I only hear these arguments from homosexual Christians when you have to defer to concepts like seperate individuality, "only God can judge" and the implication that I want a theocracy.
The society is a collective, although God judges individuals, he will also judge those who turn a blind eye to sin. Homosexuality is akin to bestiality, would you let a man rape an animal and go unpunished? It's pure abomination, why are you trying to normalize it still? It clearly has a larger effect that isn't locked to the individual.
Not wanting homosexuals is not puritanical, it's anything a basic christian would do? Even non-christians can easily see the results, free from alleged dogma. I do not understand how you can support something that directly defies the will of God. The left is always mad and demanding mr.centrist, you fencesitting is going to also radicalize them. Look at the result of Biden destroying Bernie. You enabling homosexual behavior goes against God very directly.
I have no need to virtue signal, these people are corrosive and if you can't point that out you're an active enemy of Christendom.
And no, your very typical "well the alphabet has gone too far" is not even close enough to an actual response, it's meaningless when you lack actual conviction to stand up for the values you claim to believe in.
"Blessed are they who observe justice, who do righteousness at all times!" Psalm 106:3
To be fair, I never said I was a Christian and I'm not a Christian, but I have no ill will against the non-fundies and I respect Christianity's contributions to society.

I only ever said that I was raised Christian and that I'm familiar with The Bible and that I'm not an atheist either.

My views on religion and spirituality are sort of complicated and I do believe in the divine of some sort, but I don't have a specific dogma. I'm probably best described as some form of deist or theist.

But I also believe that religion should be a personal matter followed out of individual sincerity and that applies to anyone and everyone, regardless of what religion you follow.

And yes, I am fine with homosexuality between consenting adults.

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I never said I was a Christian and I'm not a Christian, but I have no ill will against the non-fundies and I respect Christianity's contributions to society.

I only ever said that I was raised Christian and that I'm familiar with The Bible and that I'm not an atheist either.

My views on religion and spirituality are sort of complicated and I do believe in the divine of some sort, but I don't have a specific dogma. I'm probably best described as some form of deist or theist.

But I also believe that religion should be a personal matter followed out of individual sincerity and that applies to anyone and everyone, regardless of what religion you follow.

And yes, I am fine with homosexuality between consenting adults.
SOunds much like me. Beware the trap of Unitarianism, which feels like a natural fit for folks who think like that. It's a weaksauce abomination full of hippies, communists, raging grannies, and degeneracy advocates. Some advice from someone who tried it.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
I'll take fagatron with his profile full of talking about grindr so seriously on muh "fundies". I don't think God like sodomites such as yourself
What a joke lol
I'm flattered you decided to look into my profile, and that you know what's on Grindr.

You seem to have invested some time into looking into the gay web; How are you and Aslan doing in the back of that wardrobe sugar?

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net
Well I am openly B and engaged to someone of the same gender.

Honestly I am worried about the insane people making us all look bad. I want nothing to do with furries, Yaniv, people who go around in pup gear, nonces and the like.

Since we plan to have a family (adopted obviously) then any nonce who gets close to my kids will end up having their balls cut off

KidSparrow

Who are you again?
kiwifarms.net
Ive met 3 memorable ones. I know a few others but they don't count if they flip flop too much imo.

1- was a tiny je₩ish chick (she actually was, wore the wee hat to class and everything) with a manic pixy haircut that was a lesbian, then trans. Kinda annoying to remember what they were and mis gendering(?) Them resulted in a mean look from them and their friend. When you look like an under weight brunette Brittney, i slip up. Nice person, annoying situation.

2 was a cross dressing gay latina queen that was always well put together and funny. I wanna say the name of their workplace but i dont want to accidentally dox them so ill use (spicy and sweet) as a replacement. It was a food joint, i thought it was a gay bar ngl.
A joy in class and welcomed. Nice person, wish i kept in contact.

3 was a fkn bastard. A male to female tumblr trans that always inserted gender politics into everything and dressed like a dude or didn't even try. Had a rank ass emo boyfriend they brought to class whenever they even bothered to show up. Got kicked off campus for spying on kids and women in the resteroom. Bad person.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
The enlightenment is satanic and not Christian.
And yet Christianity today has for the most part entirely adopted the humanist concepts such as consent and compassion and put aside their own warped ideology of divine command.

Unless you want to make a case for slavery, banning democracy, forbidding interest on loans and all the other things the overwhelming majority of modern Christian's all accept and never cry about that would have mortified their predecessors .

Also daily reminder unless you're a Catholic you're an enemy of God too UwU

GreenJacket

If you see it, it's for you
kiwifarms.net
Unless you want to make a case for slavery, banning democracy, forbidding interest on loans and all the other things the overwhelming majority of modern Christian's all accept and never cry about that would have mortified their predecessors .
I know you're trying to strawman me here by inserting slavery, but democracy is gay and usury is Joowish, so those things should be done away with.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
usury is Joowish
So are Jesus of Nazareth and Yahweh (AKA God), but you're not clamoring for the abolishment of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost despite them being part of one of the (((Twelve Tribes)))

Do the words "Iesus Nazaernus Rex Iudaoreum" mean anything to you?

Translated into English, it means "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews":

Still, this is not a thread to debate religion, although you are more than welcome to create a thread for theology here in Deep Thoughts.

• Winner
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

GreenJacket

If you see it, it's for you
kiwifarms.net
So are Jesus of Nazareth and Yahweh (AKA God), but you're not clamoring for the abolishment of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost despite them being part of one of the (((Twelve Tribes)))

Do the words "Iesus Nazaernus Rex Iudaoreum" mean anything to you?

Translated into English, it means "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews":

Still, this is not a thread to debate religion, although you are more than welcome to create a thread for theology here in Deep Thoughts.
"Jesus was a one of Trump's Chosen People"
Jesus kicked the moneychangers out of the temple and called them the Synagogue of Satan. The Trump's Chosen People I'm talking about are not the same Trump's Chosen People that Jesus is.

Ars Goetia

kiwifarms.net
On topic: I don't care what consenting adults do and I've personally known a lot of very nice LGBTQ people. The only area I draw the line is anything to do with kids or any action to compel anyone to change their behavior or speech.

Is slavery something that should be reinstated? Ss Paul and Augustine would both agree it should.
I really dislike St. Augustine and think his views on slavery and limited atonement set Christianity down a very dark path as well as departing from earlier christian teachings. Therefore I'm very happy to kick him to the curb. I do take issue with what you say about Paul. Firstly, we don't have many examples of Paul saying anything at all about slavery. The majority of the epistles which mention slavery are considered by the vast majority of biblical scholars to be pseudepigraphic. There are only three exceptions. First is Philemon, a full authentic Pauline epistle written primarily to convince a minister to free his slave and to regard him as a brother. Secondly, in 1 Corinthians 7:21–24, Paul says that slaves should try to regain their freedom if possible. Both seem at odds with a man you say would want slavery reinstated.

Thirdly, and more debatable, is Colossians. The authorship of Colossians is suspect since it is written very differently from any of the Pauline epistles. Still, let's look at the relevant part of Colossians. 3:22 calls on slaves to obey their masters. 3:24 says that slaves will compensated for any suffering received. 3:25 says that God regards everyone equally. 4:1 then says that masters must be just and fair to their slaves.

That Paul would say to follow your earthly masters as your heavenly one is no different than Jesus' saying to render unto Caesar. Furthermore, in its historical context, slavery was an embedded part of the 1st century Mediterranean world both culturally and economically. There are good arguments to say that it would have taken a significant mental leap for a 1st century man to even consider the abolition of slavery. Saying that slaves and masters were equal in the eyes of the divine was itself a radical religious view compared to other contemporary religions. Even more so was the idea that masters had a duty towards their slaves.

What the pseudepigraphic works say is roughly the same. This suggests that Paul's writings reflected the general beliefs of early Christianity. Of note, Ephesians 6:9 also requires masters to be good to their slaves since they are both equal in God's eyes. Importantly, there are no passages that portray slavery as something either good or necessary. To say that Paul, more than just accepting slavery as a reality of his time, would want it actually reinstated has no basis. In fact, the only works we can have any degree of certainty were written by Paul appear to indicate the opposite.

Tags
None