How do you feel about vigilante justice? - Will Millennial Turkeys actually fly to Tucson to beat up an "old man" for "talking shit on the internet?

What is Millennial Turkeys actually going to do?

• Nothing but bluster and shit post from the safety of his anonymous

• Get intercepted at the airport

• Get beat up by Tommie Tooter's neighbors and held for the STPD.

• Get hurt very badly when Tommie defends herself

• Beat Tommie bloody

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
We only have your words to go by Toots, and so far what you have told us one way or the other is your family really dosen't want anything to do with you.

I believe you forgot to add the part where you get nothing.

They have my sympathy, you see when my grandfather died I had an uncle who had long since told the fam to fuck off came out of the woodwork for his assumed slice of the pie. My father being the executor then happily told him to go bang rocks.

Is that what your brother in law told you to do too? Bang rocks?
you only have your terribly biased and horribly illiterate interpretation of my words to go on, junior.

I have NOT been written out of the will and won't be. The estate is being improperly diminished before my mother has died.

Hambubger

It's just pretend
kiwifarms.net

Why I'm Visiting Tucson​

Next
Jump to newWatch
[IMG alt="Jimmy McGill"]https://anothermessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/3/3030.jpg?1586210685[/IMG]

Jimmy McGill

Well-known member​

KiwiFarmer
JoinedJun 25, 2017Messages12,547Reaction score13,933
Jun 20, 2021
To kick Tom's fat ass for talking so much shit over the years. Report this to Greg or whoever the fuck else you want to. You're a dementia ridden oaf, living in literal shit and eating actual garbage. When I beat the fuck out of you Tom, absolutely no one will believe the Internet came alive and showed up on your door step. This is the end game now, fat ass. :lol:
Im all for it if they whoop yo ass
Knuck if you Buck nigga!!

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Said "rando" is the producer of numerous hate channels at You Tube dedicated to defaming me. You know him as Glarius Blorkenskaya and his company as "Millennial Turkeys".
It's time for you to die, Tom. Kill yourself. Just fucking die. You are a worthless child molester and animal rapist, and the world will be improved by your removal from it.

Just end yourself, you worthless fucker.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
you only have your terribly biased and horribly illiterate interpretation of my words to go on, junior.

I have NOT been written out of the will and won't be. The estate is being improperly diminished before my mother has died.
So they're hollowing out the estate themselves to make sure there's nothing left for you

:story:

Sounds like what you deserve. You're a deviant. You don't need any sudden windfalls of cash or valuables. Actual human beings deserve those things.

:lol: people tell you on the internet they're gonna come to your house and beat you up and this is what you do in response :lol:

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Your family refused to let you go your father’s funeral and have no intention of letting you have any inheritance. Most of them think you’ll be dead long before your mother.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your family refused to let you go your father’s funeral and have no intention of letting you have any inheritance. Most of them think you’ll be dead long before your mother.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Mom got her will changed and never bothered to inform Tommie.

Tommie doesn't seem like the type to call every Sunday and see how she's doing.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i have my doubts that this fool is serious, but one never knows. The property manager, my neighbors and the police will be alerted as soon as it looks like he's actually following through.

lol. you're not well in the head. there's a crazy cat lady next door and it's all coming from them. they're sand fleas. There is nothing wrong with the condition of this apartment. That was verified by the APS investigator who responded to @Daisymae / Sneasel's false report. My "serious health problems" are a mere fragment of your ejaculation. I saw my doctor last week and got a clean bill of health.

nobody is going to "beat me up" , even if he shows at my door and my family hasn't told me to get bent.
Like Jimmy said you better be ready when he come and beats the life out of you. He told you there will be no warning that he is going to walk straight up to you and beat you to death.
exactly what I did well I fucked my dog even lick her I had lady singing with my gums then i got hard and um it felt good to stick my man meat in her love tunnel.
That is so gross old man you are one sick bastard.

you people latch onto what you want to with COMPLETE understanding of what's real, running with what feels best to me is what i do that is why i raped Sabrina. and stuck my fingers and dick into Lady as many times a day as I could.

They are liquidating the estate before my mother is dead, so yeah, I'm going to bitch yell and complain and do nothing stop to that.
You sick weak old feeble old man.

NO everyone has a perfect interpretation of your vile words old man they are simple enough to read.
Said "rando" is the producer of numerous hate channels at You Tube dedicated to defaming me. You know him as Glarius Blorkenskaya and his company as "Millennial Turkeys".
You do get Glarius is just a named used to troll you and is perfection and Millennial Turkeys is Jimmy McGill who was also Extra Duck Sauce before that.

Do get that everyone loves MT video productions and laughs at you for it.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
you people latch onto what you want to with ZERO understanding of what's real, running with what feels best to you.

They are liquidating the estate before my mother is dead, so yeah, I'm going to put a stop to that.
Good luck with that you dirty trash eating dog fucking pedophile. Maybe you could hire @Dee Price as your lawyer seeing as you both seem to have so much in common and get along so well.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if the Mom got her will changed and never bothered to inform Tommie.

Tommie doesn't seem like the type to call every Sunday and see how she's doing.
I bet he was once his dad carked it. “Hi mom, how are you doing? How’s the heart? BOO! Ha ha, just my little joke. So anyway, about the will... yeah, shut up a minute will ya...”