How do you feel about vigilante justice? - Will Millennial Turkeys actually fly to Tucson to beat up an "old man" for "talking shit on the internet?

What is Millennial Turkeys actually going to do?

• Nothing but bluster and shit post from the safety of his anonymous

• Get intercepted at the airport

• Get beat up by Tommie Tooter's neighbors and held for the STPD.

• Get hurt very badly when Tommie defends herself

• Beat Tommie bloody

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That edit made me die laughing. 😂
Remember that video where he called his mom and he didn't even react to being called "Thomas" by his mom. Who must be close to 100 and probably in much better shape than her son
I imagine he’s a lot nicer if he thinks he can get something out of you. No punching until the will is read!

Easy Peasy

I am a functioning adult...well maybe not...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hoffman's are getting sloppy. The mercenary has been discovered, abort mission!

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Toots, we've SEEN your apartment. Chimps could keep a cleaner home.
The funniest thing about Tom-Bomb is he literally shows us his vile living arrangements, but is somehow still absolutely oblivious to the fact that having seen the repulsive, filthy hovel he lives in, that somehow we know how utterly repulsive his quarters are.

There are homeless people with less vile living arrangements than Tom has.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing about Tom-Bomb is he literally shows us his vile living arrangements, but is somehow still absolutely oblivious to the fact that having seen the repulsive, filthy hovel he lives in, that somehow we know how utterly repulsive his quarters are.

There are homeless people with less vile living arrangements than Tom has.
He’s like that with everything. Basically whenever Tom denies something, just wait a couple of minutes for him to make another post contradicting it. He might be the dumbest motherfucker on this site, and I’m including the literal retards.

:gold:

kiwifarms.net
144A3012-B431-4DB2-80FE-1722F4615F39.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
I don't condone this but, if it happens I wanna see the video recap.

Whatever happens Tommy is going to be hiding inside his shithole apt 23 hours a day.