How does the forum track post count? -

Ramborambo

Rainbow Monkey Dildo Story Hour
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does the forum keep track of post count? I was looking through my old posts and got curious so I counted how many posts I've made (according to the post history tab) and I counted 367. My post count under my user name reads only 299. I started keeping track for a short while and I haven't seen it go up for at least 5 posts.

Do only posts that get reactions get counted? Do only posts that are X words or characters long get counted? Does the forum update post count and reaction score only every so often, like once an hour or once a day? Does this happen to reaction score too? Like if I was really curious and manually tabulated all of my reactions, would it read differently than the reaction score displayed under my name?

Has any one else noticed this, or does anyone know why this is? Maybe its just a me thing I don't know. Thanks.

Edit: I guess this post counted for some reason because now it reads 300.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
I noticed this also. I just spent the last 87 minutes and 13 seconds counting each of my posts and I came up with 3,531. Yet my post count shows 3,225 (3,226 with this post). I won't be able to sleep at night if this discrepancy isn't accounted for. Please help!

Ramborambo

Rainbow Monkey Dildo Story Hour
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I noticed this also. I just spent the last 87 minutes and 13 seconds counting each of my posts and I came up with 3,531. Yet my post count shows 3,225 (3,226 with this post). I won't be able to sleep at night if this discrepancy isn't accounted for. Please help!
I'm not bitching or whining, I'm just genuinely curious as to how the forum works in such matters. That's all.