How it went at thr fbi today -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom is a moron that is for sure

View attachment 2141072
If I didn't know any better, I would say that this character is based on Tom.

View attachment 2141075
Here are some other knee slappers to keep you up at night.
Quite the feminine penised lady hobo hydrid.
I can't believe he read all that shit from the AMB boards to the poor, poor FBI lady.
LOL it was funny Jimmy told him he was going to show up in 6 months and beat the shit out of tom on the spot.

Jimmy is one of the few who sets tom off instantly at AMB there are four of us Jimmy Sneasel Dead Al and myself.

Tom rages over our post more than any.
How does this rat live this long with a body in such a state?
anal cockroaches. they have a giant condo development deep in toms ass.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TOM: I’m a dangerous man! The government want to stop me! There’s keylogging software on my computer!

ALSO TOM: I yank it over children’s Instagram accounts. Think I’ll draw the FBI’s attention to me.

Anne Hyroe

effort posting enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I like that you led with computer intrusion rather than murder Tommie, always important to get your priorities right.

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
I cant get over how hag like he looks.

07311294fa1b0039668569cf95db06ff--paper-halloween-retro-halloween.jpg

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom wasn't "at" the FBI.
He should take his child love preaching. Pot smoking, trash eating self to the hoover building.
What fucking child love preaching? I just happen to be more in agreement with European and Asian standards that set the age of consent between fourteen and sixteen is all. no female under 14 is emotionally mature enough to be getting intimate with even a boy her age and by the time they're 16, they are too mature to be treated like children and should be allowed some, if not all, adult rights. i see nothing wrong with an adult male who is no more than twice the minor's age in a relationship with them, s[ don't be projecting any your pedophile hunter delusions into that, bucko.

There was no point going to the FBI in person because they weren't going to accept any foreign media.
I like that you led with computer intrusion rather than murder Tommie, always important to get your priorities right.
the computer intrusion, i have hard evidence for . All I have for the drug trafficking and murder are screencaps from AMB and www.facebook.com/kjhoffman69
The clubbing of his fingers isn't a sign of longevity.
lol another unqualified wrong diagnosis from an internet idiot. Those fingers aren't clubbed, derp. i work with stone and my hands are always torn up.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
What fucking child love preaching? I just happen to be more in agreement with European and Asian standards that set the age of consent between fourteen and sixteen is all. no female under 14 is emotionally mature enough to be getting intimate with even a boy her age and by the time they're 16, they are too mature to be treated like children and should be allowed some, if not all, adult rights. i see nothing wrong with an adult male who is no more than twice the minor's age in a relationship with them, s[ don't be projecting any your pedophile hunter delusions into that, bucko.

There was no point going to the FBI in person because they weren't going to accept any foreign media.

the computer intrusion, i have hard evidence for . All I have for the drug trafficking and murder are screencaps from AMB and www.facebook.com/kjhoffman69

lol another unqualified wrong diagnosis from an internet idiot. Those fingers aren't clubbed, derp. i work with stone and my hands are always torn up.
More qualified than you fatty, keep deflecting.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
"Yes, officer, she is 10 and I was fully aware at the time. But you see, I follow anchuent Cherokian standards, which assert that it's totally not pedo if she's older than 3."

and

"yeah, she's a minor. But I see nothing wrong with that."

This is why I like you, Tommie. You always come up with the worst possible defenses for your history of molestation. A normal predator would deny he raped a minor, and go to his grave still denying it. "It's not true! I never touched her! Iranian superhackers employed by the Hoffman Group forged all the evidence you see online!"

It takes a special blend of retardation and sociopathy to say "yeah, I molested a middle schooler, but I don't feel guilty about it" and think that clears up the pedo accusation. You really are one of a kind.