HOW LONG UNTIL HAMBER QUITS VLOGMAS? - Betting Pool

Which week until Hamber give up or fail to upload?

• Week of Dec 1st

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Week of Dec 8th

Votes: 47 26.0%
  • Week of Dec 15th

Votes: 86 47.5%
  • Week of Dec 22nd

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Week of Dec 29th

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • She gave up before December started

Votes: 17 9.4%

• Total voters

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Inspired by @Owlflaps from the Vlogmas Day 1 thread, I wanted to make a thread about this. A betting pool similar to the Death Day for Fattie thread! I predict that our gorl will cave before December 15th due to all of the criticism from how fucking boring this year's Vlogmas wil be due to her lack of mobility and leaving the house. We will definitely see a fiery rebuttal to the haydurrs fueled by the December mania, maybe even a plummet in subscribers? :optimistic:
1575229621612.png

Can someone turn this image of Hamber into a Christmas tree?

Last edited:

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
There’s no way in hell she will finish. She didn’t finish last year, and she couldn’t even finish the 100 days despite being so close.

She’s just going to decide not to upload one day, flip her hair and say “Why am I like this? I’m so crazy lol” while she plays Billie Eilish songs.

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
Dec 19th which is grossly optimistic I know.
Her excuse will be us haydurs of course.
It will go like this:
‘I don’t know why I am getting so much hate about my boring vlogs. I told you guys my life wasnt exciteeen and I got hundreds and hundreds of messages asking me to do Vlogmas and I don’t get it; other youtubers have boring lives and they don’t get as much hate.’
Run in sentences intentional

Tags
None