How Old Were You When You Realized You Weren't LGBTQIA+ ? -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
what age did you start believing lies about strangers, mad woman?
shut up tom. You are so full of shit there are no lies about you. Just hard truths you wish to ignore but we will never let that happen OLD MAN DOG FUCKING PEDOPHILE.
You are really worried about others sexual life, whens the last time you had sex that doesnt include animals or molesting/raping kids?
Oh I know the answer ( NEVER? ) not unless it was rape then never.
It is an analogy of child-molester tranny logic: "if children were 'too young to know' they are trans, then why aren't cis children 'too young to know' they are cis?"
But that is only half he left out his main question And that we all know is how do any of us know they don't want it seems to tom they do want it and he wants to give it to them.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
shut up tom. You are so full of shit there are no lies about you. Just hard truths you wish to ignore but we will never let that happen OLD MAN DOG FUCKING PEDOPHILE.

Oh I know the answer ( NEVER? ) not unless it was rape then never.

But that is only half he left out his main question And that we all know is how do any of us know they don't want it seems to tom they do want it and he wants to give it to them.
Hey Dee. Long time no see.

Have you managed to refrain from molesting your children since we last spoke?

Have you any more plans to take pictures of them in underwear and post it on the internet?

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Tommie is trying to get kiwis to say that they have never been in support of the alphabets to show that we are some kinda hate site.

Little does he know our user base is pretty diverse yet united in being repulsed by him.
Kiwi Farms is full of faggots @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg. Pretty sure there are also a few trannies around that have managed to avoid having boards/threads made on them.

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
Tom noone is going to help you research what the best age to manipulate vulnerable children is.

Just stop discussing kids. You're a 70 year old disgusting failure of a man who--even if he could procreate--would never find a willing partner. There is zero reason for you to discuss children in any context. You don't have children, you're not allowed within 3 states of any kids in your family, and (thankfully) you're not employed in any profession that involves children (actually you're not employed at all).

I used to think you did the trooning thing just to find another group to try to find acceptance. People here posit more sinister reasons. I am not above admitting I'm wrong as I'm starting to agree with them more and more.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom "not a pedophile" Wasserburg can't think of or discuss children outside of the issue of sex & sexuality. Ever. They don't exist to him outside of the context of their genitals and what he wants done with them.
He's much the same way with women, however he feels revulsion when discussing the adult female form.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this is something you have to realize.
Gender identity forms pretty solidly between the ages of 3 and 6 and sexuality follows pretty closely behind. Cisgender heterosexual children don't realize that they've been programmed from infancy to behave in a certain way according to what sort of sex toy they have that they're perfectly comfortable with, because after all, that is the so-called "default" setting.

For queer kids, there's this nagging feeling in our guts that something isn't quite right with the way we're being groomed , the things we're told to play with and so on. for most, it's just a nagging feeling that doesn't compel them to make any radical life changes, like changing their external sexual characteristics to bring them into congruence with their gender identity. I wasn't quite four when I got my first buzz cut and was informed that i couldn't be a girl because i had a penis. i refused to accept that and played along as best i could until it was safe for me to come out and stupid for me not to.
I'll answer your question:

In my late teens an objectively handsome bi dude tentatively flirted with me during a party shortly after I broke up with a girlfriend. I thought "Eh, why not, can't hurt to try" and we made out later in the evening. He rather enjoyed it, seemed like a decent kiss from a mechanical perspective. I felt pretty much nothing. Not disgust, it just didn't do anything for me, my body didn't give me any reaction like it would, and always has before and since, with a female. I did feel like a bit of a faggot (pun intended) for letting him down after getting him all hot and bothered.

Now will you please keep away from (young) women and dogs at all times and stop bothering the police. Thanks.
You are the reason why the LGBTQ+ crowd will never be accepted into the mainstream, Tammie. Normie straights will always see your ilk as mentally unstable, pedophilic MEN parading around in dresses that won't ever be allowed around children. Everyone knows you as the dogfucking, child molesting troon.

The alphabet people won't be openly contemptible of you, but they will never go to bat for you. I hope at the bottom of my heart that you're never accepted by any community, and that you will be reviled and scorned by everyone who's had the displeasure of meeting you.

Stop believing stupid fan fiction that comes spewing out of the twisted minds of mean, stupid, self loathing, angry adult autistic assholes like @Daisymae , @Mariposa Electrique , @Dee Price and the rest of my toxic fan club , inciting violence against me and i won't need to bother the police , thanks, @Bloitzhole. I do appreciate your response though and i can see that in a lot of variations being that moment of reckoning when straight guys realized they weren't homo or bisexual.

"Everyone" in your world are insane infantile imbeciles with an astounding array of psychosexual disorders who believe a lot of things that just aren't true, @Owlflaps There are at least 50 people who consider me a close friend or mentor and I have about two thousand members in my groups and actively contribute to groups with thousands more. I'm recognized by the actual rainbow family OG's as a gen one focalizer and scribe and have a lot of respect in the actual intersex and transgender advocacy and local organizer networks, despite the local well you poisoned. I've been allied with the LPDC and Idle No More since 1989 and with LandBack and WaterIsLife movements since 2015. Since 2013, I've been working with the people in the Federation for Israel and Palestine in opposition to the Zionist Project in Occupied Palestine seeking the secular democratic republic early Zionists like Albert Einstein, Hannah Arendt and Chaim Weisman sought before it all got hijacked by Jabotinsky and his fascist terrorist cohorts.

Look at how absurd you are, grabbing on two insignificant instances in my ancient history , injecting them with your own sick perverted fantasies and spreading that around as the "truth about tommie tooter" . do you really think rational adults buy into your video game version of me, you stupid failed abortions?
Belching, farting, and picking your nose and eating it on camera aren't feminine traits, Thomas.
they're not exactly masculine traits either. body functions aren't gendered. booger eating fortifies the immune system.
I never know what is LGBTQIA+ and I still don't, so I never realized whether I am or am not.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual , Transgender , Queer/Questioning, Intersex, Asexual. It was much easier when i was young. you were straight or queer and there were only a few different kinds of queer.
Tom, slowly but surely you are winning us all over. Keep it up!
My name isn't "Tom" so I'm not really all that pleased to be gaining your fanship.

i really don't think any of you realize how stupid this shit looks to people who actually know me and strangers who know insane bullshit posted by mean, stupid people.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Canadian Eskimo
kiwifarms.net
i really don't think any of you realize how stupid this shit looks to people who actually know me and strangers who know insane bullshit posted by mean, stupid people.
Thomas, everyone that knows you irl is also a troon and a sped. Nobody here cares if tranny tards think we look stupid.

And anyone who cares about the opinions of internet strangers is also a tard.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thomas, everyone that knows you irl is also a troon and a sped. Nobody here cares if tranny tards think we look stupid.

And anyone who cares about the opinions of internet strangers is also a tard.
that's totally not true. most of my closest friends are straight people. So considering that you all seem to care about the false statements of fact and ridiculous opinions about me , you wouldn't disagree that this toilet is populated by a pack of retarded toxic talking turds?

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
Tom pretending he has friends is hilarious. Remember: this man got the heave-ho from the actual dregs of society. He got booted by the rainbow hippies for being a creep and a drainbow. He got booted from the Occupy movement for assaulting a woman. He got kicked out of all gem shows because of information brought to light by True American Hero James Pariasho. Even mentally ill trannies want nothing to do with him.

Oh and his family wrote him out of the will and won't answer his phone calls.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
Cisgender heterosexual children don't realize that they've been programmed from infancy to behave in a certain way according to what sort of sex toy they have that they're perfectly comfortable with, because after all, that is the so-called "default" setting.
this is one of the most disgusting things i have ever read. stay away from kids you disgusting pedo faggot and kill yourself