• Eaten by rats or some troon

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • Won't die because not even Death wants him

Votes: 50 34.7%

• Total voters

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
I believe Tommy will die from some form of rot or disease from eating from the trash or something.

A really undignified death. Most likely he will die and no one will notice until the smell of his decayed maggot ridden corpse is so strong that people will end up calling someone. Then they will throw his body into a mass grave and will be buried in some undisclosed location where he will be forgotten by everyone.

How do you guys think Tommy will die and what would happen afterwards?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe Tommy will die from some form of rot or disease from eating from the trash or something.

A really undignified death. Most likely he will die and no one will notice until the smell of his decayed maggot ridden corpse is so strong that people will end up calling someone. Then they will throw his body into a mass grave and will be buried in some undisclosed location where he wnd hill be forgotten by everyone.

How do you guys think Tommy will die and what would happen afterwards?
Choking on his own bile while wallowing in his own filth.

He probably won't be discovered for several days and his family will either do a direct cremation/committal or give him the most generic funeral service ever.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
People will notice the smell is gone after he dies. Once the maggots and flies are done their work and the roaches finish off the last morsels in his Superfund Site of an apartment, neighbors will think he moved out.
Bold of you to'wven assume that. I'd argue not even Maggots would be content with that carcass. It's too gross even for them!