huge cancer update 06/25/20 - HYSTERECTOMY SCHEDULED

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Denial? Ignorance? You clearly weren't paying attention to her last video. She specifically stated she was given a ton of pamphlets to read & spent a whole TEN MINUTES doing so. She's done her research.
LMAO! I didn't watch it, but I actually got the part about the pamphlets and her not reading them right.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Why would they call it this? Patients see the bill ffs.

Amber lives in denial. She will ignore any facts that she cannot understand or accept responsibility for. So of course the only thing she mentioned about the surgery was not having children. She thinks that every woman is traumatized by being barren, so that is how she is acting.

I am sure her doctors gave her tons of pamphlets to read about the surgery and menopause. They also expect young people to go online, so the materials will list appropriate websites. If Amber is still ignorant about the procedure and symptoms of surgical menopause, it is because she wants to be.
I bet those docs/other medical folks don't deal with narcissistic sociopaths like Big Al on a daily basis. I really do wonder about their thought processes when they encounter one.

The Cum Consumer

kiwifarms.net
PELVIC EVISCERATION RAD HYSTERECTOMY RAD VULVECTOMY W CC/MCC

Is she having her vulva removed as well? and what does the cc/mcc mean?
CC means Complications or Comorbidities. I looked into vulvectomy as well, and while it seems to be unusual dor women to actually need one, radical vulvectomies do exist and sound extremely painful. A lot of times they remove the hymen as well, and sex is forever painful. Still find it seems very weird that her vulva needs to be removed.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
CC means Complications or Comorbidities. I looked into vulvectomy as well, and while it seems to be unusual dor women to actually need one, radical vulvectomies do exist and sound extremely painful. A lot of times they remove the hymen as well, and sex is forever painful. Still find it seems very weird that her vulva needs to be removed.
I misunderstood the info it was just lifted from a price list it did not refer to ALR directly

bobafelty

mucky mucky bing bong
kiwifarms.net
I misunderstood the info it was just lifted from a price list it did not refer to ALR directly
Yeah, she would only need pelvic evisceration for like stage 4. That’s when they remove all organs from the pelvic cavity (uterus, anus, bladder, urethra, etc) because the cancer has spread a lot. So far just hysterectomy, which is a better sign for Al. But who knows what horrors they’ll find in that gunt cavity!

Mesh Gear Fox

Play the guitar on the MTV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I don't understand is why she didn't go to an imaging center that has an open MRI, maybe they're not as effective?
She's most likely too wide for an open scanner. They are open, but there can't be an infinite distance between the two plates. Between her abdomen/pannus and The Shelf, she ain't gonna fit. Also, with her breathing, I don't know is she can lay supine for 30+ minutes.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is wrong with LCRH? Hysterectomies are pretty common these days. Probably thousands are performed everyday. It does not need to be done at a cancer centre, and the result can be sent to her oncologist. It is probably cheaper too.
If they can't do imaging to get some idea of the extent of the cancer, they're going to want to operate somewhere capable of dealing with a worst case scenario - which would involve removing more than just her reproductive organs. No-one is going to want to risk having to operate on her a second time because they only had consent for a total hysterectomy.

Last time I was at the ED, there were a couple of bariatric wheelchairs in the corridor. The weight limit was 300kg, but they didn't look wide enough to accommodate AL.

Last edited:

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
This big incision is really going to fuck her up. It's not just the width but the depth. Non mega fats can pinch a roll between thumb and fingers to gauge how thick their skin is, Amber is so much beyond that.

Methhead mama steals Al's oxy pills saga coming up

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As big as she is, I wonder if a robot-assisted hysterectomy is possible? Assuming that the place she is going even offers that, of course. It seems like it might be the easiest way to get through all that blubber.

Of course it will also be a waste of a surgeon's time. Even without cancer, Amber's days are extremely limited because of how she has treated her body.

bardparkersgf

kiwifarms.net
Longtime lurker / real time gyno. Just wanted to clarify some common questions, concerns, and misconceptions that I have seen throughout the thread. Some questions have been answered already, but putting it all in one place may be easier for some folks. Obviously, I have to disclose that I am not our gurl’s doctor and am providing feedback based on what ALR has posted on social media along with my expertise.

ALR’s diagnosis: she has endometrial cancer (cancer of the lining of the uterus) with a grade 2 cell type, which categorizes how different that cancer cells are from normal endometrial tissue. As you are all well aware, her biggest risk factor for development of this type of cancer is her weight. Because of her obesity, her body has been overproducing estrogen which has allowed abnormal cell growth to occur in her uterine lining. Endometrial cancer is staged surgically, however, imaging can show areas of concern and identify potential metastatic disease. Given her family hx of cancer, it is possible that ALR could have a genetic component that elevated her risk for endometrial cancer, BUT her biggest risk has always been her weight.

ALR’s current medical treatment: she is currently taking a medication called Megace. This is used for patients who have endometrial cancer to control the lining of the uterus ifthey cannot or do not want to have hysterectomy. It is only useful for patients with early stage disease. As many of you have correctly suggested, given her enlarged lymph nodes and inability to delineate source of node enlargement due ALR being too big for her PET scan and MRI, it is possible that she has intermediate or advanced stage disease. This is why Megace is no longer a good option for her. Side note, Megace does increase hunger drive so it common for patients to gain weight while on it.

ALR’s surgery: she will be undergoing a total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, possible pelvic lymph node dissection. Fancy ass term for surgery that includes a large abdominal incision, removal of her uterus and cervix (total hysterectomy), with removal of her fallopian tubes and ovaries (bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy), and sampling of her lymph nodes based on the initial frozen pathology that will be obtained when the uterus is immediately examined by pathologist during surgery. Her ovaries are coming out because of the estrogen involvement of her malignancy; she will be in surgical menopause after treatment. While this particular surgery for uterine cancer CAN and is MOSTLY done using a minimally invasive approach such as robotically or laparoscopically, ALR is too obese for this method. An obese patient can be a candidate for minimally invasive surgery (which is overall lower risk for them), but it depends on how their adipose tissue is distributed, presence or absence of sleep apnea, and other co-morbidities. As ALR tried to explain, the positioning of her body during laparoscopic surgery would make ventilating her a very difficult task due to her central obesity and untreated sleep apnea.

ALR’s risks: any surgery can have complications. Add a patient like ALR to the mix and her complication risks are through the roof. Biggest risks for her are anesthesia complications, infection, and DVT/PE (blood clots in legs or lungs). As you have guessed, she will have to undergo a battery of tests to figure out her baseline medical status. Since our gurl wants us to believe that other than being obese and cancer ridden, she is 100% healthy, she will not be forthcoming in sharing information regarding medical comorbidities. She will absolutely need an anesthesia consult, chest xray, EKG/echocardiogram, diabetes and lipid screening, a sleep study, possible cardiology consultation. If her disease was presumed to be at a very early stage, she would have been hustled through the bariatric center for medical or surgical weight loss prior to hysterectomy. That is not the case for her since this possibly could be intermediate or advanced stage (my hunch is stage IB or II).

ALR’s recovery and future treatment: her post-op course will suck. She will probably be in the hospital for 3-5 days after surgery because of her size and incision type. She can barely walk or clean herself now, so ambulation after surgery will be very difficult for her post-op. Most likely will receive inpatient PT/OT; I would not be shocked at all if she is discharged to a skilled nursing facility after surgery for part of her recovery process. She will most likely have staples and a possible drain. Her risk of infection is about 50%; infection of her incision or pneumonia could be life threatening for her. She will also be on a blood thinner post-op to reduce risk of blood clots. In the best case scenario, she only requires hysterectomy if she has an early Stage I tumor. However, if it IB or above, she may require vaginal radiation therapy. For advanced stage, she will need radiation and chemo. All of these outcomes would be unfortunate.

TL;DR– ALR is a complex train wreck, but hopefully she does well in the end. Moral of the story: HAES is bullshit, obesity is a massive problem, and maintaining an ONGOING relationship with a healthcare professional is incredibly important for early disease detection. Stay healthy ya’ll! ~*The Lurking Gyno*~

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
TL;DR– ALR is a complex train wreck, but hopefully she does well in the end. Moral of the story: HAES is bullshit, obesity is a massive problem, and maintaining an ONGOING relationship with a healthcare professional is incredibly important for early disease detection. Stay healthy ya’ll! ~*The Lurking Gyno*~
Preach, dudegorl.

So, tell us, doc: you wouldn't take just a silly old "precancerous" dx as seriously, as Big Al says, right? Because she's obviously special!

I kid, of course. Unlike Big Al, I don't slam medical people. Except Dr Oz. Fuck that guy.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I kid, of course. Unlike Big Al, I don't slam medical people. Except Dr Oz. Fuck that guy.
Ho, I do hate this guy. When he has a show of something that we deal with, such as mammography or other X-rays, our place of work goes on red alert to deal with the calls we would be getting from viewers that bought his rubbish. We expect to have a miserable day or two.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Longtime lurker / real time gyno. Just wanted to clarify some common questions, concerns, and misconceptions that I have seen throughout the thread. Some questions have been answered already, but putting it all in one place may be easier for some folks. Obviously, I have to disclose that I am not our gurl’s doctor and am providing feedback based on what ALR has posted on social media along with my expertise.

ALR’s diagnosis: she has endometrial cancer (cancer of the lining of the uterus) with a grade 2 cell type, which categorizes how different that cancer cells are from normal endometrial tissue. As you are all well aware, her biggest risk factor for development of this type of cancer is her weight. Because of her obesity, her body has been overproducing estrogen which has allowed abnormal cell growth to occur in her uterine lining. Endometrial cancer is staged surgically, however, imaging can show areas of concern and identify potential metastatic disease. Given her family hx of cancer, it is possible that ALR could have a genetic component that elevated her risk for endometrial cancer, BUT her biggest risk has always been her weight.

ALR’s current medical treatment: she is currently taking a medication called Megace. This is used for patients who have endometrial cancer to control the lining of the uterus ifthey cannot or do not want to have hysterectomy. It is only useful for patients with early stage disease. As many of you have correctly suggested, given her enlarged lymph nodes and inability to delineate source of node enlargement due ALR being too big for her PET scan and MRI, it is possible that she has intermediate or advanced stage disease. This is why Megace is no longer a good option for her. Side note, Megace does increase hunger drive so it common for patients to gain weight while on it.

ALR’s surgery: she will be undergoing a total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, possible pelvic lymph node dissection. Fancy ass term for surgery that includes a large abdominal incision, removal of her uterus and cervix (total hysterectomy), with removal of her fallopian tubes and ovaries (bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy), and sampling of her lymph nodes based on the initial frozen pathology that will be obtained when the uterus is immediately examined by pathologist during surgery. Her ovaries are coming out because of the estrogen involvement of her malignancy; she will be in surgical menopause after treatment. While this particular surgery for uterine cancer CAN and is MOSTLY done using a minimally invasive approach such as robotically or laparoscopically, ALR is too obese for this method. An obese patient can be a candidate for minimally invasive surgery (which is overall lower risk for them), but it depends on how their adipose tissue is distributed, presence or absence of sleep apnea, and other co-morbidities. As ALR tried to explain, the positioning of her body during laparoscopic surgery would make ventilating her a very difficult task due to her central obesity and untreated sleep apnea.

ALR’s risks: any surgery can have complications. Add a patient like ALR to the mix and her complication risks are through the roof. Biggest risks for her are anesthesia complications, infection, and DVT/PE (blood clots in legs or lungs). As you have guessed, she will have to undergo a battery of tests to figure out her baseline medical status. Since our gurl wants us to believe that other than being obese and cancer ridden, she is 100% healthy, she will not be forthcoming in sharing information regarding medical comorbidities. She will absolutely need an anesthesia consult, chest xray, EKG/echocardiogram, diabetes and lipid screening, a sleep study, possible cardiology consultation. If her disease was presumed to be at a very early stage, she would have been hustled through the bariatric center for medical or surgical weight loss prior to hysterectomy. That is not the case for her since this possibly could be intermediate or advanced stage (my hunch is stage IB or II).

ALR’s recovery and future treatment: her post-op course will suck. She will probably be in the hospital for 3-5 days after surgery because of her size and incision type. She can barely walk or clean herself now, so ambulation after surgery will be very difficult for her post-op. Most likely will receive inpatient PT/OT; I would not be shocked at all if she is discharged to a skilled nursing facility after surgery for part of her recovery process. She will most likely have staples and a possible drain. Her risk of infection is about 50%; infection of her incision or pneumonia could be life threatening for her. She will also be on a blood thinner post-op to reduce risk of blood clots. In the best case scenario, she only requires hysterectomy if she has an early Stage I tumor. However, if it IB or above, she may require vaginal radiation therapy. For advanced stage, she will need radiation and chemo. All of these outcomes would be unfortunate.

Do you really think it is just Stage I = with all the symptoms she has described in the last 18 months and the strong possibility it has reached her lymph nodes = and her clinically depleted Vit D levelsn I have a queasy feeling she is much further along than that

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
I am sure her doctors gave her tons of pamphlets to read about the surgery and menopause. They also expect young people to go online, so the materials will list appropriate websites. If Amber is still ignorant about the procedure and symptoms of surgical menopause, it is because she wants to be.
If only her uterus is being removed, then she won't go into menopause, as she still has ovaries. She won't be able to get pregnant of course, and if she is freezing eggs she will need a surrogate, but she will still make hormones that cause menstrual cycling. She won't be hormonally menopausal, though she won't bleed anymore.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
If only her uterus is being removed, then she won't go into menopause, as she still has ovaries. She won't be able to get pregnant of course, and if she is freezing eggs she will need a surrogate, but she will still make hormones that cause menstrual cycling. She won't be hormonally menopausal, though she won't bleed anymore.
She mentioned menopause, so it sounds like they are taking it all. No way she is going to pay for freezing eggs, thankfully, because no child should be saddled with her genes.

Tags
None