Hulk Hogan is History! -

Coldgrip

Still not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I understand, Gawker may of done some digging and uncovered a quote said by Hogan from three or more years back.

What a bunch of butthurt assclowns.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From what I understand, Gawker may of done some digging and uncovered a quote said by Hogan from three or more years back.

What a bunch of butthurt assclowns.

National Enquirer says it was sealed but "someone" pointed them to it.

Radar and The ENQUIRER has learned explosive transcripts of the loathsome conversation have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released.

But an extensive news probe uncovered five independent sources who provided the dramatic contents of the tape to this publication.

If that someone was Gawker and they only knew of the contents because of their involvement in the court case, it is possibly still problematic. They might have managed to weasel around it this way, though.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How offensive can a rant be to get the company that employs Kevin Dunn and Michael Hayes to fire someone?

Did Hogan say that dyke Asian drivers deserve to get AIDS? Did he says it's the Muslims fault for making the Jews cause 9/11?

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
The fact that they're making a huge fuss over having the tapes instead of just fucking publishing them suggests that it's not nearly as bad as it sounds and they're holding back hoping to do as much damage as possible to Hulk's reputation by letting rumour stain the content first. People remember headlines and hype, not anticlimatic follow-ups that come a few days later.

DrunkTails

Fabulous hair.
kiwifarms.net
So wait let me get this straight:

8 years ago Hulk Hogan said the n word once in public which a few years later is the reason why he is removed from WWE history. Meanwhile Anita Sarkessian who a few years ago suggested segregated classrooms depending on gender and race is allowed to be placed amongst the top 100 influential people by Times....wat?

I understand that WWE needs to remove its name from terrible events such as Chris Benoit's killing of his family, but removing Hulk Hogan because he used the N word is just infantile. I seriously hope that this doesn't have anything to do with the Gawker suit going on right now, cos if it is then Denton has reached newer lows.

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
So wait let me get this straight:

8 years ago Hulk Hogan said the n word once in public which a few years later is the reason why he is removed from WWE history. Meanwhile Anita Sarkessian who a few years ago suggested segregated classrooms depending on gender and race is allowed to be placed amongst the top 100 influential people by Times....wat?

I understand that WWE needs to remove its name from terrible events such as Chris Benoit's killing of his family, but removing Hulk Hogan because he used the N word is just infantile. I seriously hope that this doesn't have anything to do with the Gawker suit going on right now, cos if it is then Denton has reached newer lows.

There's apparently another audio recording of Hulkster dropping the n word around 40-50 times that came from the same footage as the Hulkster's sex tape, or so The National Enquirer claims.

And yeah, right now the theory seems to be that Gawker leaked these recordings to TNE to pretty much take Hulkster down with them.

DrunkTails

Fabulous hair.
kiwifarms.net
There's apparently another audio recording of Hulkster dropping the n word around 40-50 times that came from the same footage as the Hulkster's sex tape, or so The National Enquirer claims.

And yeah, right now the theory seems to be that Gawker leaked these recordings to TNE to pretty much take Hulkster down with them.

Well we might as we fire every human there is because I'm pretty sure people have said the n word many times. Hell Lovecraft might as well be erased from literature history because he wrote the n word in some of his works. We might as well fire black people who use the n word as well.

If the Gawker court case doesn't end with the judge declaring a match between Hulk Hogan and the journalists at Gawker and its sister sites in a 1vs1 ring, I am going to be disappointed immensely.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The fact that they're making a huge fuss over having the tapes instead of just fucking publishing them suggests that it's not nearly as bad as it sounds and they're holding back hoping to do as much damage as possible to Hulk's reputation by letting rumour stain the content first. People remember headlines and hype, not anticlimatic follow-ups that come a few days later.

The Enquirer article has some of the content.

At that point on the tape, the former "Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund her music career.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."

DrunkTails

Fabulous hair.
kiwifarms.net

Im suspecting that there is no tapes. That's why they don't publish them. If Gawker actually had these tapes and were as bad as they claim to be they would be splaying it on their sites whilst writing something in the message of "Oooooo listen at this! Listen! See, we are not bad people! Hogan is! He's rascist!".

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Love that the narrative here isn't "Hogan said some horrible shit" or "Yo that was mad racist." Instead it's "Gawker is the devil."

EDIT- As for the topic at hand, is anyone surprised? An elderly white dude in the pro wrestling business says racist shit. In a business where they still have blacks do some minstrel level shit this shouldn't be surprising. At least we now know what is considered too racist for even the WWE.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Love that the narrative here isn't "Hogan said some horrible shit" or "Yo that was mad racist." Instead it's "Gawker is the devil."

I think when someone calls people "fucking niggers" and actually describes himself as "racist" that the whole racist thing is kind of established.

It's actually not illegal to be racist. It is illegal, though, to leak sealed court documents to circumvent a court order and get revenge on the other side, assuming that's what happened.

tomgirl4life

I'm my own free bee
kiwifarms.net
I wish people would stop caring what somebody else said. Nobody made a big deal about this song, and the entire chorus is a bunch of white guys going "Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger"

To be fair, it's a rap/rock group from Sweden, but still.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's certainly an invasion of his privacy and definitely some uncool shit to say, but for wrestling in general and even for Hogan this isn't _that_ terrible, like compared to when he tried to blame the kid him and Nick put in a coma when Hogan gave them beers earlier in the day and then encouraged them to street race saying "he was into some dark stuff brotherdudejack" or whatever his bullshit was.

I'm not surprised they fired him but Benoiting him to this degree seems weird.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Truth is ever since he came back WWE has been looking for a way to get rid of him anyway. Truth is Hulk has always been backstage cancer, and his politicking is partially what killed brands such as WCW. They wanted him solely so TNA couldn't have him, and now that that bridge is burned, they were looking for every excuse to get rid of him.