Hulk Hogan is History! -

Captain Cid

Harpoon Dragoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There seems to be a lot of selective outrage from certain portions of society, particularly regarding the trendy topics of race and transgenderism. I'm willing to bet if Hogan was ranting about "those fucking worthless, drunk, white trash Irish", he would not have been fired. I'm all in favor of society progressing, but to me this is a regression in a country that values things like privacy and freedom of speech. Did Hogan get fired because he's a racist, or that he violated the current taboos? There's a lot worse things a man can do in life than rant about how strong his opinion is on a particular group that he doesn't like. It's not like he was ever in charge of determining any sort of policy for these people.

If WWE had any balls, they'd have kept Hogan on unreprimanded as a fuck you to gawker.

dabluearmedbandit

Babies for Breakfast Babies for Dinner
kiwifarms.net
Dude, everyone in the world has said nigger at least once in their lives, it's disgusting how these fucking vultures act like they're saints anytime someone they don't like is caught being shitty.
Also, George Foreman and Kamala have both spoken out saying Hogan isn't racist. I'm sure they've just internalized the racism though, thank god Nick Denton is around to set the record straight for them.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/24/george-foreman-hulk-hogan-not-a-racist/
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-racist-remarks?is_shared=true?is_shared=true

MiloWuCollusion

kiwifarms.net
That transcript paints him going way beyond the "I dropped the n-word" defense. Shitty as it is used as a moral crusade... Hogan truly sounded vile.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ultimate Warrior said "Queering don't make the world go 'round"
Ric Flair once was supposed to wrestle a black guy and said he would make a better jockey than wrestler in a promo and they put it on his Ultimate Collection DVD
Dusty Rhodes was an antisemite and buried Colt Cabana
Stone Cold Steve Austin beat the shit out of his wife and has one of the most popular podcasts in wrestling
HHH had sex with a corpse and is running the show

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
Love that the narrative here isn't "Hogan said some horrible shit" or "Yo that was mad racist." Instead it's "Gawker is the devil."
You might be surprised to hear I have black friends who say un-pc things about white people, these same friends have no doubt heard me say un-pc things about black people. I personally can't recall the last time I ever used the N word for whatever it's worth.

Still friends. Using the N word in private because you're upset that your kid is dating a loser is poor taste but doesn't automatically mean that you don't like black people, it may be that you're upset and just want some powerful words to lob around. Like chris rock said if the guy had one leg he would have talked shit about the leg.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stone Cold Steve Austin beat the shit out of his wife and has one of the most popular podcasts in wrestling
iirc Debra issued the claims about Austin beating her as his fame was starting to go downhill, very similar to her claims that Mongo beat her around the time Mongo's time was going downhill too.

That doesn't keep me from setting up action figures with SCSA about to beat Debra (OH HELL YEAH).
Hell hath no fury like a cuck scorned.
I don't think he was "scorned" so much as "exactly as planned". Radio has wrasslin-grade amounts of shitty people.

Whatisgoingon

Delgado Bee, Pronouns are Hoss and Hoss-self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris Benoit carried his attack out over the course of days while maintaining lucid communication with his friends. He even used his own finishing maneuver to strangle his son to death. Not to mention it was his decision to both use drugs and take repeated stiff shots to his head. Boxer's dementia has been known about since the late 20s.

I know this is a bit off topic, but I thought that he killed his son by smothering him with a pillow, not with his finisher. But yeah, while he may not have been in a normal state of mind, it was his decision to partake in in all of the actions that led to his brain damage.

Anyways, this whole thing is retarded. He said these things in private 8 years ago and it is mysteriously leaked now, coincidentally while he is in the middle of a lawsuit with Gawker. That certainly isn't suspicious at all.

Last edited:

MiloWuCollusion

kiwifarms.net
I know this is a bit off topic, but I thought that he killed his son by smothering him with a pillow, now with his finisher. But yeah, while he may not have been in a normal state of mind, it was his decision to partake in in all of the actions that led to his brain damage.

Anyways, this whole thing is retarded. He said these things in private 8 years ago and it is mysteriously leaked now, coincidentally while he is in the middle of a lawsuit with Gawker. That certainly isn't suspicious at all.

Is in the same video and that part of the conversation was sealed by court order. Definitely there is shady media interests involved but Hogan knew what was in that video.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is a bit off topic, but I thought that he killed his son by smothering him with a pillow, now with his finisher. But yeah, while he may not have been in a normal state of mind, it was his decision to partake in in all of the actions that led to his brain damage.
It's a common misconception. The story's true, there just wasn't a lot of talk about it since the whole thing was already the kind of media circus the post-Antebellum South had only last seen with Terri Schiavo.

Oh, without question. I'm used to WWE pulling shit like this, but just because I expect it to happen doesn't make their or Gawker's hypocrisy any easier to stomach. There's absolutely no excuse WWE can give for firing Hulk Hogan and keeping Kevin Dunn, Michael Hayes, and even fucking Vince McMahon himself on the payroll.

WWE needs an enema. Gawker needs a public execution.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hulk Hogan being fired for using an offensive word eight years ago, in private conversation, and now it's suddenly a big deal?

Remember people, this is coming from a company that uses stereotypes as plot devices. Double standards much?
Eight years ago, WWE was using promos like these to continue the company's storied history of "embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds".