Hulk Hogan is History! -

dabluearmedbandit

Babies for Breakfast Babies for Dinner
kiwifarms.net
I hate to break it to you, but being Irish American isn't quite as tough as being African American, no matter what your uncle from Boston told you about the Potato Famine

This has nothing to do with how oppressed poor black people have it in America, and it definitely has nothing to do with a privilege contest between blacks and Irish. That's a weird way to look at it. So if Hulk had been caught saying Wop or Mick or Kraut, this wouldn't be offensive? Doesn't that just show what a bullshit double standard is at play here?

Also, pretty sure a potato famine that killed thousands is a little bit worse than a lot of the stuff blacks complain about these days.

Captain Cid

Harpoon Dragoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has nothing to do with how oppressed poor black people have it in America, and it definitely has nothing to do with a privilege contest between blacks and Irish. That's a weird way to look at it. So if Hulk had been caught saying Wop or Mick or Kraut, this wouldn't be offensive? Doesn't that just show what a bullshit double standard is at play here?

Also, pretty sure a potato famine that killed thousands is a little bit worse than a lot of the stuff blacks complain about these days.

I think Dudeofteenage was just making a joke. Aren't the Irish called the blacks of Europe? Or something less polite?

CornetteFace

Australatinian Jew
kiwifarms.net
Source: Radar Online

Radar Online has released more racist comments from Hulk Hogan, from the same tape that The National Enquirer released on Friday.

The comments could be against actor and singer Jamie Foxx. Hogan was talking about the billionaire black music producer that he talked about in the previous comments. He said:

"F*cking n**ger… he had Jamie Foxx coming in on the 22nd track."

"I didn't even tell Brooke about it. F*ck her. Brooke and (name withheld by Radar and The ENQUIRER) met in Miami. Brooke f*cks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudis. Brooke says, 'F*ck you dad.' She's never said that. She flipped a bird at me."

Radar notes that it couldn't be determined if Hogan was calling Foxx or the billionaire the "n word."

Hogan goes on: "I have this huge f*cking house in Miami. My family never comes home. They went to LA. F*ck 'em."

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net

I'm god damn sick of Blacks and Jews whining about the Holocaust and Slavery. That shit happened hundreds of years ago and it never happened to anyone still alive, fucking get over it already.

The potato famine on the other hand, that was some serious suffering my uncle from Boston had to read about.

Captain Cid

Harpoon Dragoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And how come they get their very own St Patrick's Day just for the Irish? Where's the St America Day?

You should know by now that Hulk Hogan IS St. America. His first WWE Championship win on January 23, 1984 is His national holiday; St. America day, and his downfall will trigger social and economic calamities that will make the 1930s seem like a trial run.

You mean Mardi Gras? That's the closest I can think of a St Patrick's day version for the Americans.

Mardi Gras is the St Patricks day of us French. Make up your own fucking holiday.