Hulk Hogan is History! -

TowinKarz

I've been a wreck lately.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This. All of this.

I find it seriously fucked up that we are living in a world where people go ape shit because someone was racist or made a racist remark or joke whilst a continent away (or country away, depending where one lives) entire massacres are occurring and no one seems to give a shit.

Slacktivism in action. We wanna solve racism, so, what's easier? Getting a despot in a third-world country to stop oppressing minorities in his country? He doesn't have a FB page I could try and get shut down.... while over in my backyard is the representative of a corporation that cares about it's media image and will respond to accusations of racism if we call them out..... CASE CLOSED! We're effin' HEROES!!!!!

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
KhUupYe.gif

Big Nasty

CYBERGUNT 2021
kiwifarms.net
Seriously though, society seems to have gone full SJW :roll:

Let me just paraphrase something I read earlier today:

Nobody is really being oppressed by this and everbody knows that nobody is oppressed, but many pretend that they're being oppressed, others pretend to not realize that these people are pretending, and the media, in turn, pretend that all this, that they know is just really pretend reality is actual reality.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Why is everyone against Gawker all of a sudden? They publish good gossip and don't flinch from things other publications are afraid to, without Gawker pretty much every media company is in the pocket of Murdoch and big business. Is that how you want your news media, watered down and pre-approved by corporations? Nick Denton is practically a hero for free speech on the same level as Snowden or Assange.

kiwifarms.net
Let's just constantly monitor people to see if they ever do or say something offensive, and since it's fair game to include things that happen during sex, let's record things that are less private. That means every waking moment. Good idea? No? Oh, well then let's continue to use this against him anyway.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Let's just constantly monitor people to see if they ever do or say something offensive, and since it's fair game to include things that happen during sex, let's record things that are less private. That means every waking moment. Good idea? No? Oh, well then let's continue to use this against him anyway.

He's a public figure though and he shapes the minds of young children it's in the public interest to know whether he's a racist or not.

kiwifarms.net
I guess my kid won't be seeing THIS sex tape. I better just shelter it too.
If I wasn't almost certain that @Dynastia was being ironic, I'd kill myself.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bumping this ancient thread because it's just adorable by 2021 standards.

Like, look at this guy chimping out and defending Gawker, of all things:
So it's totally cool to ignore Hogan's racism in a topic about Hogan's racism because of this site's bias against Gawker. You want to bitch about them, fair enough. There's another thread for that where that's more than welcome. This is about Hogan being a racist though and to see it devolve into a "FUCK GAWKER" from the typical "grrr liberulz" crew is just poor form. Over something they supposedly did. An accusation that has suspicion but no actual proof. Unlike Hogan's racism which is clearly out there.

On topic Brooke Hogan wrote a poem about her father. As it turns out her writing hasn't improved since her failed singing career.
>Last seen Aug 22, 2016
Maybe he killed himself out of embarrassment

So is this going to become a trend? Destroying people's careers because of what they said eons ago?
YYYYYYYYYYEP

Yeah, but you're also forgetting we live in the Cultural Marxist Republik of Amerika. Where SJWs have managed to drag out a White House response to a petition that called for legal recognition of non-binary gender identites.
This post probably seemed a little extreme back then, but is 100% on-point for today

There seems to be a lot of selective outrage from certain portions of society, particularly regarding the trendy topics of race and transgenderism. I'm willing to bet if Hogan was ranting about "those fucking worthless, drunk, white trash Irish", he would not have been fired. I'm all in favor of society progressing, but to me this is a regression in a country that values things like privacy and freedom of speech. Did Hogan get fired because he's a racist, or that he violated the current taboos? There's a lot worse things a man can do in life than rant about how strong his opinion is on a particular group that he doesn't like. It's not like he was ever in charge of determining any sort of policy for these people.

If WWE had any balls, they'd have kept Hogan on unreprimanded as a fuck you to gawker.
OH HO HO HO YOU AIN'T SEEN AAAAAAAANYTHING YET, AMIGO

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bumping this ancient thread because it's just adorable by 2021 standards.

Like, look at this guy chimping out and defending Gawker, of all things:

>Last seen Aug 22, 2016
Maybe he killed himself out of embarrassment

YYYYYYYYYYEP

This post probably seemed a little extreme back then, but is 100% on-point for today

OH HO HO HO YOU AIN'T SEEN AAAAAAAANYTHING YET, AMIGO
6 years later....how has it come to this?