I Am Jazz / Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just watched the episode they were focusing along on whether Jazz should go to Ponoma or Harvard, and I’m just thinking, really maybe jazz don’t even need to college at all real talk. Honestly I think Jazz she really don’t need to go to college. She can focus on her show etc, I think Jazz should just focus on being actor. I don’t think Jazz show will be cancelled actually a lot of renewed interest is getting into the show and a lot of new people are starting the watch the show I think it can go on for a few more seasons and after that jazz just become a actor really I mean why even need to go to college in the first place it’s just a waste of time really. Jazz has a story to tell and needs to be on tv to tell it. Getting a college education just to get a normal job is really just a waste of time because jazz actually needs to be on tv.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
kiwifarms.net
Why are Jazz's parents so opposed to Pomona? Can't the kid decide what school he wants to go to?

I have no idea why Jazz is fixated on that school of all schools, but it's a good school, it's small, it's in a safe area, and it's academically strong. It's not like the choice is between Harvard and West Palm Beach Bible College.

Jeanette is just pushing Jazz into a place where passive-aggressive meltdowns and roadblocking are his tools to get what he wants. Maybe he didn't go to Harvard because his mother is a narcissistic hellbeast who is impossible to reason with. Maybe he didn't go to Harvard because he doesn't want to go to Harvard.
His mother turned him into a tranny and convinced him all his issues would be solved by getting his dick chopped. Do you think they'd let him pick the school he's going to? I mean we are talking about someone who is enough of a woke celebrity that every school except West Palm Beach Bible College would kill to have him. Think of it not only do you have one of the most known trannies in your school but you got a show going on to boot it's free advertisement. Even on the slim chance the school doesn't create/find some obscure scholarship to pay for Jaz's schooling he should have more than enough money to pay for any college he wants.

If anything this shows how much control Jeanatte has over him since this is something he needs to convince his parents of and Jaz doesn't just say I'm going where I'm going. Also, do we know what Jaz would go to school for or is jaz just going to go.

Cupcake Noodles

There's a light in the darkness,of everybodys life
kiwifarms.net
This was posted in Jazz's Instagram page

wOoBly wOoBly
1581532033776.png

It's a video of Jazz doing like a model walk with a bathing suit.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I've never seen a real girl/woman bounce so much in walking (even if it is to pretend to be on a catwalk). As far as I know, women don't really like to feel their breasts bounce so much (that's why we have sports bras) or to feel our belly to shake like bowl full of jelly.

Cure Milquetoast

̸̵̨͔̰̹͎͎̤̠͈̠͒̌͒͐͐̓̏́͊̿͛̀̆̀̀̿̐̃͑̔̉ͩ͂͒̂̐̾̏̅̏̓̈̓̚͝͝͝
kiwifarms.net
Why are Jazz's parents so opposed to Pomona? Can't the kid decide what school he wants to go to?

I have no idea why Jazz is fixated on that school of all schools, but it's a good school, it's small, it's in a safe area, and it's academically strong. It's not like the choice is between Harvard and West Palm Beach Bible College.

Jeanette is just pushing Jazz into a place where passive-aggressive meltdowns and roadblocking are his tools to get what he wants. Maybe he didn't go to Harvard because his mother is a narcissistic hellbeast who is impossible to reason with. Maybe he didn't go to Harvard because he doesn't want to go to Harvard.
For Jeanette's focus on Harvard, I'm guessing because of the distance (SoCal is very far away from Florida compared to Massachusetts) and prestige (my BEAUTIFUL TRANS DAUGHTER went to HAAAARRVARDD) since she's a major narcissist.

I bet that distance is the same reason why Jaron wants to go to Pomona. He can't admit he wants to be far away from his family and the show, and he could have a semi-fresh start. Sure, he would still be celebrity on campus, and L.A. is just around the corner, but the Inland Empire is considerably more relaxed.

It'll be interesting what the result is once the supposed "gap year" is up.

The Final Troondown

Paint Me Like One Of Your French Snakes
kiwifarms.net
Who is putting up the road blocks? (Yeah I know.... "trannies" and "liberals" .... we got that, no need to assign me 50 puzzle pieces and garbage cans...).

I mean which organizations, legislative bodies and political lobbies, specifically?
Basically it's the sampling bias on steroids

You can't get a good lab experiment by say taking 200 gender dysphoric 10 year olds and randomly assigning them to 100 get hrt and puberty blockers and 100 mature normally with 0 outside imput. So now you have to resort to sampling cases in the wild
So you ask for people who were put on puberty blockers early and you get the actual trannies and the jazz jennings of the world; aka either crippling cases of dysphoria or deep in a feedback loop
You ask for those who werent, ask yourself who's more likely to respond? The girl who was a tomboy at 10 and is now a lesbian? Or the actual tranny who self harmed for years due to gid and various comorbid conditions, either that or the activist type

Now ontop of that if you get regretful detransitioners, doing any kind of study generally means dealing with very painful experiences on the patient side which will likely translate to a high withdrawal of consent rate, plus very restricitve ethical conditions because your ethics body dosen't want even a hint of worsening trauma floating about.

Sampling is the eternal issue with research but in this case nearly every issue that can arise is turned up to 11

A good analogy is getting olympic contenders in a room and asking who wants to talk about their olympic experience
You're going to get a lot more people per 100 who won medals or enjoyed their career than people who broke their bodies in half trying and failing and ruined their lives in the process
Even though medallists are hugely outnumbered by the latter

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie; Wedded a Thot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can’t do dual enrollment OR AP classes at Florida Virtual Academy though; GreatSchools lists the dual enrollment and AP rates at under 1%. So how did Jazz get such a high GPA? Unless he didn’t, and is lying about it. The school can’t say otherwise, due to confidentiality laws.

(Which, incidentally, is why I always doubt news stories saying “such and such school did such and such terrible thing to such and such student.” The student and their parents can tell the news whatever outrageous lies they want and legally the school cannot contradict them because student matters are strictly confidential under privacy legislation.)
Dual enrollment is independent of FLVS. It's handled through the state colleges with final grades and credits earned (assuming the person passes), being reported to the public/charter/online school and added to the student's transcript. Also, FLVS does offer AP courses, not sure where you're getting that they don't.

Last edited:

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

wOoBly wOoBly
View attachment 1141278

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I've never seen a real girl/woman bounce so much in walking (even if it is to pretend to be on a catwalk). As far as I know, women don't really like to feel their breasts bounce so much (that's why we have sports bras) or to feel our belly to shake like bowl full of jelly.
I bet he feels a lot less confident now that he has butcher scars across his lap.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

wOoBly wOoBly
View attachment 1141278

Lol for all those hormones he still distributes fat like a dude. It's all around his stomach.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not trying to be mean but...normal female boobs don't move like that. Not unless they're surgically-made or are basically, well, moobs. Seeing Jazz's body move like that makes me feel uneasy. It's very uncanny valley, especially since his face is such a weird combo of prepubescent and male.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

wOoBly wOoBly
View attachment 1141278

His vogueing is so faggy. I don’t know if Jaron would’ve turned out gay or simply had the gay thrust upon him on account of well, everything. But almost all of his attempt at projecting as female comes across as drag caricature— except Jazz doesn’t realize it’s caricature.

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net
For Jeanette's focus on Harvard, I'm guessing because of the distance (SoCal is very far away from Florida compared to Massachusetts) and prestige (my BEAUTIFUL TRANS DAUGHTER went to HAAAARRVARDD) since she's a major narcissist.

I bet that distance is the same reason why Jaron wants to go to Pomona. He can't admit he wants to be far away from his family and the show, and he could have a semi-fresh start. Sure, he would still be celebrity on campus, and L.A. is just around the corner, but the Inland Empire is considerably more relaxed.

It'll be interesting what the result is once the supposed "gap year" is up.
I'm honestly surprised they even mentioned that on the show, since it looks like Jeannette runs it.
Imagine having your kid say on live TV that they want to spend college literally on the other side of the country lmao

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
His vogueing is so faggy. I don’t know if Jaron would’ve turned out gay or simply had the gay thrust upon him on account of well, everything. But almost all of his attempt at projecting as female comes across as drag caricature— except Jazz doesn’t realize it’s caricature.
I've said this before: he acts like a boy who's been told "act like a girl!".

And breasts aren't meant to jiggle like that. Fake tits don't do that and big ones don't either. IICR, Jazz's boobs are tubular,that's why they move like this.

Cure Milquetoast

̸̵̨͔̰̹͎͎̤̠͈̠͒̌͒͐͐̓̏́͊̿͛̀̆̀̀̿̐̃͑̔̉ͩ͂͒̂̐̾̏̅̏̓̈̓̚͝͝͝
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly surprised they even mentioned that on the show, since it looks like Jeannette runs it.
Imagine having your kid say on live TV that they want to spend college literally on the other side of the country lmao
It's manufactured drama of the "will they won't they" variety, especially since there was an episode last season where Jazz wanted to move out on his own. The real joke is that since this was filmed last year, there's no real drama: pretty much all of the spoilers have been "leaked" already.

• Feels
Reactions: Parthenos

Uncle /pol/

kiwifarms.net

Because Pamona is an SJW liberal arts college. It's one step above a community college. I have a feeling that the parents talked it over and have already came to the conclusion that Jazz will need to go to Pamona because Jazz couldn't make it at Harvard. Harvard is an Ivy league school and the parents know that since Jazz was home schooled since middle school that Jazz couldn't make it at Harvard and would flunk out within a couple of semesters. Pamona will be where Jazz will end up going and majoring in some social justice major where Jazz will not have to have any type of education to pass. This is the "drama" for the season.

Tags
None