I Am Jazz / Jaron Seth Bloshinsky / Jazz Jennings - Jazz Jennings discussion thread

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
I think Jazz identifies as “pansexual.” She has no sexual desire or urge, so I wonder if that means she doesn’t feel the vague distaste normal people do when confronted by the prospect of sex with a gender they don’t prefer.

To put it another way, if sexual desire is a foreign concept, why would the gender of my our partner matter? Just take what you can get.
That sounds like sour grapes now that it's obvious no normal guy wants her. She dated a down low nigga whose mammy called out his shit on the phone and he was like "Hang up! Hang up!!" because the mom was bringing up great points. Being black, the SJW fucks couldn't call her shit because she's in the victim category.

There can be a career to be made studying parapsychology, but it is only open to academics with good credentials in psychology and neuroscience, and know statistics like the back of their hands. They simply won't accept a random idiot who believes in anything people tell him.
Jazz can't even handle someone disagreeing with him like his grandpa who wanted to have a rational conversation about respecting other people's ability to voice their opinions. He won't be able to handle any serious academic study when it's thrown at him.

From their website it doesn’t look like Harvard has anything like that as a major. You can study folklore, but that’s hardly a close fit to what she’s describing. I think students who actually earned their way into Harvard are going to give Jazz some serious side-eye if they heard him talking about that “past life” and “psychic” crap like it’s real.

Jazz doesn’t seem to have any interests of his own and will probably wind up majoring in something gender-related.
What a sad life to lead where all of your hobbies are based on your gender identity.

Slight power level, but I’ve been in a documentary and they’re very time-consuming; while filming is going on the subjects of the film basically can’t get anything actually done in their ordinary lives because the filming, interviews etc take up so much time. Even something as simple as eating a bowl of cereal takes twice as long as it should just because you’re on film and they want to get the best shot, the best angle, could you please put the Cheerios back in the box and pour them again cause we didn’t get it the first time.

Jazz has starred in a reality show since he was like, ten? How would he have time to cultivate interests and hobbies that aren’t related to the show? Ordinary stuff like reading, games, sports, some artistic thing like painting, etc. If Jazz has ever had anything like that it would have been on the show but clearly he doesn’t; his sole interest and identity is “Trans.” But even if Jazz wasn’t a “Trans Kid” (tm), just growing up on a TV show set would make forming normal interests difficult if not impossible.
Once the cameras stop rolling, it's only a matter of time before we hear jazz an heroing.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Pansexuality is a neo-term for "bisexual" because it includes all the new categories of gender we have. Also, it's meant to imply you want sex with a man with a penis sayjng he's a lesbian because his genitals don't matter. It's woke definition for being bisexual, and bisexuality was already very wokenized.

In Jazz's case, the kid's so confused about his identity that he doesn't mind what he fucks as long as he fucks anything. He's been told sex will activate his libido and probably thinks that if he tells himself he HAS to have sex with a woman and he somehow enjoys it, he's now a lesbian.

It's not only that kids are being mutilated, they're been gaslighted into not having sexual preferences, which is another slippery slope.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Pansexuality is a neo-term for "bisexual" because it includes all the new categories of gender we have. Also, it's meant to imply you want sex with a man with a penis sayjng he's a lesbian because his genitals don't matter. It's woke definition for being bisexual, and bisexuality was already very wokenized.

In Jazz's case, the kid's so confused about his identity that he doesn't mind what he fucks as long as he fucks anything. He's been told sex will activate his libido and probably thinks that if he tells himself he HAS to have sex with a woman and he somehow enjoys it, he's now a lesbian.

It's not only that kids are being mutilated, they're been gaslighted into not having sexual preferences, which is another slippery slope.
I mean he's probably so thirsty for any legit affection he'll take whatever he can get. I wouldn't be surprised if the black bf was hired by tlc to act as jazz bf.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are gay men who don't like or participate in anal sex. It's a stereotype that gays are all about the buttfucking, but it's not always true.
Why would a man call himself gay in the first place if he does not like anal sex? A gay man who does not like anal sex is actually a straight man.

if a gay man is not having anal sex then what is he doing? Just pretending to be gay I guess. Pretending to be gay so he wins point. Wants people to think he is woke. Is pretending to be gay so people feel sorry for him.

if a guy don’t like anal sex he should just date girls .

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would a man call himself gay in the first place if he does not like anal sex? A gay man who does not like anal sex is actually a straight man.

if a gay man is not having anal sex then what is he doing? Just pretending to be gay I guess. Pretending to be gay so he wins point. Wants people to think he is woke. Is pretending to be gay so people feel sorry for him.

Not all sex is penetrative. There's also oral sex.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

THEY SUCK DICKS, OKAY?

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net

Be exceptional on someone else's dime.

The Final Troondown

Paint Me Like One Of Your French Snakes
kiwifarms.net
What troubles me is Jeanette's own admission that Jazz often intentionally skips dilation sessions. That's bad news for his health if he were to be on his own at college. Assuming this really is just a gap year and Jazz will still be attending Harvard, he'd have to do a lot of maturing between now and then when it comes to keeping track of his dilation.

...but Jazz is physically and mentally incapable of maturing at this point so it's a lost cause.
Jazz won't need to dialate in college as she'll constantly be getting pounded in her beautiful and 100% functional vagina that would fool even a gynaecologist

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
I remember there was an episode of her reality show where they had issues performing the sex reassignment surgery because there wasn't enough "material" down there to work with due to the fact she had been on puberty blockers for so long preventing her male genitalia from developing, what happened with that? Did she end up getting the surgery?

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie; Wedded a Thot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why, if they want to have a college saga where Jeanette can still keep her claws in Jaron, they don't just send him to FAU or UM. Both are decent schools and are close enough that he could live at home, or a dorm room (with a True and Honest wahmen!) that would be easily drivable distance away (Miami/Lauderdale/southern Palm Beach County traffic notwithstanding). Mommy dearest could make sure that her stunning and brave "daughter" was dilating and not getting any funny ideas in his head about independence.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I don't think the reason the family doesn't want Jazz to go to Pomona is because it's far and he'd be out of reach. It's because Pomona doesn't have the Big Name™ Harvard has. His father is a lawyer and this is what his workplace lists as his education:

The State University of New York at Binghamton - B.S. Management Science
Capital University in Columbus, Ohio - J.D.

Brother Griffen (from linkedin): "My name is Griffen Bloshinsky and I graduated from the University of Florida in December 2019 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Finance. I aspire to attend Law School and earn my Juris Doctor(J.D.)."

Brother Sander (from his U): General Business, Master of Mass Communication Involvement: Leadership Ambassador, Dance Marathon / Internships/Study Abroad: Imprint Genius (also U of Florida)

Ari went on to the University of Florida too.

This very Trump's Chosen family seems to be very stereotypical so I'm sure that they wanted all their kids to be lawyers or working in business. Considering Jazz is (allegedly) very dumb, the least he can do is going to Harvard.

Funny how Wikipèdia (that's where I went for the info) is so secretive about their name:

Early life
Jennings was born in South Florida to parents Greg and Jeanette ("Jennings" is a pseudonym)
Not one single info about their actual name (despite all the family are listed with theier real names in their workplaces or schools) nor the entry has any space for the controversy of Jazz' surgeries. Many wikipages list the controversies, even if dumb.

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about the commentary on the show as Lynchian, and it made me consider other fictional tropes in the context of the show, especially Jeanette as the funhouse inversion of The Trump's Chosen Mother.

The stereotypical Trump's Chosen mother is overly involved in her children's lives because she wants objectively good things to happen to them, like for them to get married, have children, and get a prestigious and well-paid career. Jeanette serves up her child to Marci "Mengele" Bowers on a silver platter where a Trump's Chosen mother would cry her eyes out over her child losing the ability to procreate. Jeanette prevents puberty in Jazz so that Jazz would never be mature enough to have a partner or go to college. Jeanette keeps Jazz too emotionally enmeshed with her and reliant on medical intervention to move out, go to college, or have a career.

This is probably related to the fact that while the "Jennings" are technically Trump's Chosen People, they have no relationship to any faith tradition that would mitigate the desire to perform radical, experimental surgery on a child. Instead, they trust in the Secret that if Jazz wants to be a True and Honest Woman enough, she can achieve it through visualization (and money).

Tags
None