• "Photography or sniper rifle? How should I know?"

I feel defeated4/15/18

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by CindyChafe, Apr 15, 2018 at 1:09 PM.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

1. que?

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  2. Maybe Destiny was good since she does seem to get with all of the lesbians in Kentucky. That could explain why AL is still in love with her (or her version of love).

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4

kiwifarms.is
  3. Apparently his long hair makes him big and that means he doesn't poop in the litter box.

No no, it's not that the litter box is too small or that the litter granules bother him. He's just too furry.

Amber tried to say a vet told her this--when she actually saw the vet in order to be told this, I have no clue because it was before Rarity was spayed. In one of Eric's vlogs, you can see fresh turds just laying in the bathroom. Amber claims they just clean it up when they see it, but I guess it doesn't apply to Eric.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    666EVE666

666EVE666 Just a normal gorl

kiwifarms.is
  4. She doesn't have asthma. She has a chronic case of morbid obesity followed by a symptom of laziness.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Stanley_Buttkiss

Stanley_Buttkiss Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.

kiwifarms.is
  5. Ew. So is stinky cooch because of fat? Is that a thing? Or is she just that disgusting?

She also claims she walks for an hour no problem and then a week later has exercise asthma that prevents her from walking for 30 min. She’s also claimed to be abused (when she’s the abuser) and that she’s magically allergic to the cat.

What I’m getting at is that amberlynn claims a lot of shit that ain’t true. If she can’t walk for 30 min, she’s not having sex for any length of time.
    It’s lrobably difficult when you’re that big? She likely doesn’t fit 100% into the shower and she’s not mobile and limber enough to move her arms around her body to reach everywhere.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Since when does having long hair make a cat unable to shit in a litter box?? Fucking AL logic....I heard it's what killed Stephen Hawking.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    Bitchy McFucknut

Bitchy McFucknut I was a boozer, a user, and a loser.

kiwifarms.is
  7. She doesnt shower much, probably from a combo of her being lazy as fuck and just disgusting. So you can imagine someone who sits all day in dirty underwear and dirty pants with how big her legs are and shit how bad it stinks.
    This is why she drowns herself in several perfumes and puts all sorts of wax melts and air fresheners all over her home.

• Agree Agree x 19
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.is
  8. It seemed like AL was intentionally trying to spend time away from Becky for most of this video. She went on a walk by herself, and the way she occupied the kitchen like a highschool student doing homework at the kitchen table while she watched YT, checked her social media, and ate a bowl of food also seemed like a forced solitary activity. Like, look, we may live together, but we do separate things at times, I'm an independent woman... lil' bitta distance there.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Probably something like this. 660.jpg She'd get a taste of the cat and then consume the furniture when she ran out of food.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    vaporwave baphomet

vaporwave baphomet haven't had a good night sleep since I was born

kiwifarms.is
  10. I suddenly get a mental image of Katamari Damacy, except instead of a midget rolling a ball of glue(?), it's literally just Hamber rolling around until she eventually becomes a star.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.is
  11. More like a planet.

• Like Like x 2
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Kiwi-shaped Owl

kiwifarms.is
  12. No clue if this applies for Wasabi (but I don't doubt it given the piles of evidence of AL's animal neglect) but fluffy kitties have hard time cleaning their bottoms, the floof is strong and gets in the way.

Most floofy cat owners need to brush their kitties butt fur and maybe wipe their bottoms with a wipe (designed for cats, not baby wipes) regularly to prevent irritation, blocked anal glands, and dingleberries.

If the kitty has any of the above issues, or worse yet, a UTI, it hurts them to climb in the box and squat low, or dirty litter irritates their sore bottoms, they will deff shit and pee outside the box.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Heart disease will win this battle. And soon.

The real question is: How many people will she take with her when she collapses?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    PantsFreeZone

PantsFreeZone I don't care.

kiwifarms.is
  14. Becks has seemed distant lately, even before she got sick. I'm not sure if that's of her own doing or if AL is just cutting her out of the vlogs more, but either way, I'm sensing the beginnings of some trouble in Kentucky lesbian paradise.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  15. That's what people suggested to her, which is where the "he's just furry" excuse came from. Apparently the vet said he's totes healthy and none of those things are issues. He just fluffy y'all

I don't even know when she took him to the vet to investigate this issues. She probably didn't tbh

• Agree Agree x 4
    666EVE666

666EVE666 Just a normal gorl

kiwifarms.is
  16. Amber claims they just clean it up when they see it, but I guess it doesn't apply to Eric.[/QUOTE]

Why should "they" clean it up.? It's her cat! She appropriates every home/pet/car/family member that she wants from her GFs and other orbiters, but when it comes to her cat's shit, it's everyone's responsibility!?

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. "Exercise induced asthma" sure gorl, it's asthma and not you being exhausted going up three steps because you're constantly carrying 400 elbees more than a body your height should.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. Maybe AL will get @Toxoplasmosis because of her need to have her cat shit everywhere

Also to add, Wasabi was shitting on their couch even back when they were in Florida.

• Winner Winner x 3
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.is
  19. The main reason cats avoid litter boxes is that the litter box is dirty. Many cats won't use a litter box with feces in it, hence it's recommended that you have as many litter boxes as you have cats, plus one.

Since Amber doesn't work, she could have only one litter box. AS LONG AS SHE CLEANED IT AFTER EACH USE.

If one only lies back and spread one's legs, and that is all the interaction had during sex, there is no exertion taking place.

I'm not saying she isn't a lesbian, but I don't think she gets pleasure from sex.
    Cats don't sit on the litter, they hover above it. A non-treated UTI will kill a cat, and the symptoms are obvious enough that even Amber would notice - lack of appetite, pain, loss of weight and - eventually, if not treated - death.
    A cat with an UTI won't use the litter box because it associate the box with the pain it feels when it urinates, not because it hurts to climb in the box or squat.

A blocked gland will make itself clear in due time because it will eventually burst open. Amber is negligent with her animals, but both cats parade in front of her (and the camera - so at eye level) a lot. She would have seen something like that, or a dingleberry.

Wasabi, and probably Rarity, has been defecating outside the box for a long time. Too long for it to have been any of the things you suggested. A dirty litter box, OTOH, was seen on at least one video (so dirty that there were pieces of feces falling off of it).

It wouldn't surprise me if Amber, instead of tossing away the clumps of urine and the feces, is dumping fresh litter on top of used until the box is full. It would explain her statement that she just throws away "old" boxes and buys a new one.

I bet the cats are also using the clean clothes she keeps on the floor (and her blankets, pillows, boxes and whatever other soft surface they find) as alternatives to the litter box. In short, they're peeing and pooping everywhere. After she gets rid of Rarity because of her "allergy", she'll become allergic to Wasabi.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Shut the fuck up...was he really?! That's incredible. TBH I'm surprised no one has found a way to contact their rental company with proof of her cats being disgusting, considering their landlord was "so worried" about having other animals in the house. Sounds to me like she knew they would be an issue, so she tried keeping them away until the whole Rafegate thing happened. Then, she had no choice but to bring them to her current place. Gross.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Bitchy McFucknut

Bitchy McFucknut I was a boozer, a user, and a loser.

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1K4rVJKBXDXyn3r9VNou3HRppa5oqnETHy

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.